00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ShadowTheHaxGod just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Cucumber Sauce.

612 Views | 6 Replies

Cucumber Sauce. 2001-11-24 04:21:36

Dear Newgrounds BBS,

I have come to the conclusion that everything would be better it the BBS was smothered in a light cucmber sauce. Who here couldn't see the extra cuteness of Ghawks cute little drawings in a thin layer of pale green pre-pickle sauce? Also I have been told Wade looks awesome in green. Not to mention HaqNSpItT (I probaley spelt that wrong or did the caps wrong.. but I don't think 9 million times was enough to have seen the name to remember it).
If cucumber sauce is out of the question Cheeto Dandruff would work just as well. It would be like an orange snowstorm and that just can't be a bad thing. Just remember don't eat the wet orange snow that smells like dog piss, cuz that is where a dog pissed.
I think if Dan Malo's picture was in pale cucumber green or bright cheeto orange it would not make me vomit as much.. and I would not need to be fed intraveneously (sp?) because vomiting so much tends to malnurish and dehydrate you. Anyhoo I should be off.. I have a Leprechaun and a cereal peddeling bunny to catch. Ta Ta.

EaStFaTaL-_
Master Of the Neon Furby

Cucumber Sauce.

My Main Account @LaszloFung

Response to Cucumber Sauce. 2001-11-24 09:34:10

EastFatal says "Blah blah blah"

Response to Cucumber Sauce. 2001-11-24 14:37:28

I agree; a pale green layer would make everything so much nicer. Just as long we don’t use oyster sauce, I hate that stuff.

Cucumber Sauce.

Response to Cucumber Sauce. 2001-11-24 14:44:07

At 11/24/01 02:37 PM, HAQnSPITT wrote: Just as long we don’t use oyster sauce, I hate that stuff.

or mayonnaise i hate mayonnaise
i wonder what ice cream would be like with cucumber sauce....

Cucumber Sauce.

BBS Signature

Response to Cucumber Sauce. 2001-11-24 15:17:36

At 11/24/01 02:37 PM, HAQnSPITT wrote:

I agree; a pale green layer would make everything so much nicer. Just as long we don’t use oyster sauce, I hate that stuff.

Oyster sauce is bought souly by people trying to flush out drugs, or who can't produce pheromones.

Response to Cucumber Sauce. 2001-11-24 16:21:05

At 11/24/01 03:17 PM, Anarchypenguin wrote:

Oyster sauce is bought souly by people trying to flush out drugs, or who can't produce pheromones.

Shut up Penguin! That's not true! You see the reason I buy this stuff is because...ummm... its because.. ummm....Shut up Penguin!!

Cucumber Sauce.

Response to Cucumber Sauce. 2001-11-24 16:36:04

At 11/24/01 04:21 PM, HAQnSPITT wrote:
At 11/24/01 03:17 PM, Anarchypenguin wrote:

Shut up Penguin! That's not true! You see the reason I buy this stuff is because...ummm... its because.. ummm....Shut up Penguin!!

To get you into the mood and flush out the rava in you?