00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

hey Tanner!

1,154 Views | 12 Replies

hey Tanner! 2001-11-22 13:30:46

your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work! your shit doesnt work!

Response to hey Tanner! 2001-11-22 13:55:13

Thats real big of you. Glad to see you arent immature or anything.

hey Tanner!

Response to hey Tanner! 2001-11-22 14:29:24

At 11/22/01 01:55 PM, TannerCenterwall wrote: Thats real big of you. Glad to see you arent immature or anything.

ha ha ha

ask to Ross for a working php...
i was ALWAYS logged in befor vote...
that's all.
your shit doesnt works, and is not banning ppl it will works correctly...

hey Tanner!

Response to hey Tanner! 2001-11-22 14:40:58

:You are changing your IP several times a day and re-voting.

not. this is how my cable connection works...

:You KNOW i track that shit, cause i called you on it like 3 or 4 times before. Yet you didnt stop doing it.

u can trak only me cuz i've the only one not usa ip... this created the illusion i'm the only one "cheating"

:And NEVER tell me that MY shit doesnt work.

but it's true. sorry dude. if i'm logged on NG i.e. i can vote on the same movie twice.. even if i change my ip...

:I made the mistake of trusting my users.

ha ha ha was a joke? wellcome on the net

hey Tanner!

Response to hey Tanner! 2001-11-22 15:36:20

Oh Prikey, are you bring a naughty boy again?

And you were doing so WELL up until then.

Oh well, when all else fails, there's only one real solution isn't there?

Response to hey Tanner! 2001-11-22 20:51:45

At 11/22/01 02:29 PM, PriKedELiK wrote:
At 11/22/01 01:55 PM, TannerCenterwall wrote: Thats real big of you. Glad to see you arent immature or anything.
ha ha ha

ask to Ross for a working php...
i was ALWAYS logged in befor vote...
that's all.
your shit doesnt works, and is not banning ppl it will works correctly...

Exploiting a bug makes you feel like a big man eh?

Response to hey Tanner! 2001-11-22 23:28:57

At 11/22/01 02:40 PM, PriKedELiK wrote:
You are changing your IP several times a day and re-voting.

You dont have cable, you moron. I have posts from you from several IPs, both with your username. Someone else have your password?

You KNOW i track that shit, cause i called you on it like 3 or 4 times before. Yet you didnt stop doing it.
u can trak only me cuz i've the only one not usa ip... this created the illusion i'm the only one "cheating"

No idea what that says

And NEVER tell me that MY shit doesnt work.
but it's true. sorry dude. if i'm logged on NG i.e. i can vote on the same movie twice.. even if i change my ip...

Ok, one more time. For my voting it does NOT matter if you are logged in or not. It makes no difference.

I made the mistake of trusting my users.

My users are all my friends. Thats why i closed your account, you fat fuck.

Response to hey Tanner! 2001-11-23 09:32:22

At 11/22/01 11:28 PM, TannerCenterwall wrote:
You dont have cable, you moron. I have posts from you from several IPs, both with your username. Someone else have your password?

You KNOW i track that shit, cause i called you on it like 3 or 4 times before. Yet you didnt stop doing it.
No idea what that says

Ok, one more time. For my voting it does NOT matter if you are logged in or not. It makes no difference.

Kewl! Whoa...tanner! You iz great!
Hey prikedelik! I told my mom to translate what you said in the topic in the sh bbs that i posted.

It says...oh, boy. I never hacked your ip (or id) and know if you connect from italy or from u.s.a.
You shouldn't try because i can sue you for privacy violation. AND DON'T BREAK MY FUCKIN BALLS WITH YOUR BULLSHIT, BECAUSE I SEARCHED IN THE NET AND IS REALLY PROHIBITED HACK OTHER PERSONS COMPUTERS.
Just try, and you'll find the police in front of your house.
Don't try. Actually i'm in the u.s.a but time ago i was on holiday in italy. I hope you don't hacked my pc because i'll discover it. My uncle is an expert and if you hacked my pc...ahaa...

RUUUUUUN BABY RUUUUUUUN BABY RUUUUUUUUUN!

Response to hey Tanner! 2001-11-23 10:26:36

At 11/23/01 09:32 AM, Mudafuken wrote:
At 11/22/01 11:28 PM, TannerCenterwall wrote:

No idea what that says

Kewl! Whoa...tanner! You iz great!
Hey prikedelik! I told my mom to translate what you said in the topic in the sh bbs that i posted.

It says...oh, boy. I never hacked your ip (or id) and know if you connect from italy or from u.s.a.
You shouldn't try because i can sue you for privacy violation. AND DON'T BREAK MY FUCKIN BALLS WITH YOUR BULLSHIT, BECAUSE I SEARCHED IN THE NET AND IS REALLY PROHIBITED HACK OTHER PERSONS COMPUTERS.
Don't try. Actually i'm in the u.s.a but time ago i was on holiday in italy. I hope you don't hacked my pc because i'll discover it. My uncle is an expert and if you hacked my pc...ahaa...

Where did he say this?

Tracking IPs is not illegal, if it was, Wade and Ross would be in jail.

Response to hey Tanner! 2001-11-23 13:48:47

???

Response to hey Tanner! 2001-11-24 02:39:04

jeez, you two need to calm down and smoke-a-bowl.

come on, gather round me children, and ill take away yer woes...

hey Tanner!

Response to hey Tanner! 2001-11-24 09:26:22

At 11/24/01 02:39 AM, JamesMarshall wrote: jeez, you two need to calm down and smoke-a-bowl.

Drugs are bad, mmmkay?

Response to hey Tanner! 2001-11-24 16:32:16

At 11/24/01 09:26 AM, TannerCenterwall wrote:
At 11/24/01 02:39 AM, JamesMarshall wrote: jeez, you two need to calm down and smoke-a-bowl.

Drugs are bad, mmmkay?

i dont like drugs
but drugs like me

hey Tanner!