00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Clock Crew revealed

2,493 Views | 34 Replies

Clock Crew revealed 2001-11-14 12:58:24

I am not a fan of yours... You to me are actually quite annoying but if any of the Clocks out there can hear me (especially Strawberry Clock) why did you have to make Newgrounds like this? Did you want attention? Did you want to annoy everyone? Did you want to be famous on Newgrounds? Did you want to make Newgrounds a better place? If peole know this then say your awnser and I will stop annoying you and so, will everyone else.

Clock Crew revealed

Response to Clock Crew revealed 2001-11-14 13:09:48

At 11/14/01 12:58 PM, Panicpaladin wrote: I am not a fan of yours... You to me are actually quite annoying but if any of the Clocks out there can hear me (especially Strawberry Clock) why did you have to make Newgrounds like this? Did you want attention? Did you want to annoy everyone? Did you want to be famous on Newgrounds? Did you want to make Newgrounds a better place? If peole know this then say your awnser and I will stop annoying you and so, will everyone else.

What's the point of this post? (Now waiting for the usual "At least I don't fuck children" response from lucadude)

Response to Clock Crew revealed 2001-11-14 13:51:23

At 11/14/01 01:09 PM, Wheatonman wrote:
At 11/14/01 12:58 PM, Panicpaladin wrote: I am not a fan of yours... You to me are actually quite annoying but if any of the Clocks out there can hear me (especially Strawberry Clock) why did you have to make Newgrounds like this? Did you want attention? Did you want to annoy everyone? Did you want to be famous on Newgrounds? Did you want to make Newgrounds a better place? If peole know this then say your awnser and I will stop annoying you and so, will everyone else.
What's the point of this post? (Now waiting for the usual "At least I don't fuck children" response from lucadude)

Hey Wheatonwoman, why do you have to piss me off on every BBS I make?

Response to Clock Crew revealed 2001-11-14 14:08:06

At 11/14/01 01:59 PM, EntropicOrder wrote:
Because the whole ClockCrew controversy is tired.

Give it a rest.

Do I tell you how to live? No! So, shut up! And besides this forum is between me and the clocks... and possibly some of their representatives

Response to Clock Crew revealed 2001-11-14 14:09:32

At 11/14/01 01:09 PM, Wheatonman wrote:

Good Lord! I created a monster. Sorry guys.

Response to Clock Crew revealed 2001-11-14 14:14:54

At 11/14/01 01:51 PM, Panicpaladin wrote: why do you have to piss me off on every BBS I make?

You made a BBS?

Response to Clock Crew revealed 2001-11-14 15:29:38

At 11/14/01 02:14 PM, SilverHammer wrote:
At 11/14/01 01:51 PM, Panicpaladin wrote: why do you have to piss me off on every BBS I make?
You made a BBS?

No, not really, I was reffering to posting Topics and replies

Response to Clock Crew revealed 2001-11-14 16:01:45

Panic! LET IT FUCKING LIE. YOu're making it sound like they ruined newgrounds. If you don't like the movies, DON'T FUCKING WATCH THEM!!! They may be lame, but they're such a small part of the portal, is doesn't matter!
Stop trying to "save" Newground when all your doing is making yourself look like a complete TWAT!!
Think about it, you're talking bullshit. They're not answering cause they have better thingsw to do.
For christ sake...

Clock Crew revealed

Response to Clock Crew revealed 2001-11-14 17:59:55

At 11/14/01 04:01 PM, Cluckyx wrote: Panic! LET IT FUCKING LIE. YOu're making it sound like they ruined newgrounds. If you don't like the movies, DON'T FUCKING WATCH THEM!!! They may be lame, but they're such a small part of the portal, is doesn't matter!
Stop trying to "save" Newground when all your doing is making yourself look like a complete TWAT!!
Think about it, you're talking bullshit. They're not answering cause they have better thingsw to do.
For christ sake...

I have no problem with the clocks making crappy movies. I don't care, lots of people do that. Some of their stuff is good, actually. But when they start stealing movies and spreading rumors, it pisses me off. Most people just hate the clocks for their history of making crappy ass movies. That ain't fair. You should at least have a good reason for hating them, and you should watch their movies before you try and blam them, some of them are good. But as long as clocks steal movies and ruin reputations, I'll be there...

Clock Crew revealed

Response to Clock Crew revealed 2001-11-14 18:21:37

At 11/14/01 04:01 PM, Cluckyx wrote: Panic! LET IT FUCKING LIE. YOu're making it sound like they ruined newgrounds. If you don't like the movies, DON'T FUCKING WATCH THEM!!! They may be lame, but they're such a small part of the portal, is doesn't matter!
For christ sake...

Just Vote X or 0 if you don't like the Clock Crew. They are dying out anyways and there movies will be weeded out eventually. Just do your service. Vote X or 0!!

Response to Clock Crew revealed 2001-11-14 21:18:34

At 11/14/01 05:59 PM, GrandmasterJ wrote:
For christ sake...
I have no problem with the clocks making crappy movies. I don't care, lots of people do that. Some of their stuff is good, actually. But when they start stealing movies and spreading rumors, it pisses me off. Most people just hate the clocks for their history of making crappy ass movies. That ain't fair. You should at least have a good reason for hating them, and you should watch their movies before you try and blam them, some of them are good. But as long as clocks steal movies and ruin reputations, I'll be there...

I couldn't of said it better myself...- -
........................................O

Response to Clock Crew revealed 2001-11-14 21:37:13

I hate clocks... cause they are always telling me I'm late.

Clock Crew revealed

Response to Clock Crew revealed 2001-11-14 23:28:52

At 11/14/01 09:37 PM, MAXIMINA wrote: I hate clocks... cause they are always telling me I'm late.

Hey buddy, you're late! ahahahhahahahahahahaha!

Clock Crew revealed

Response to Clock Crew revealed 2001-11-14 23:51:37

At 11/14/01 11:28 PM, CeleryClock wrote:
At 11/14/01 09:37 PM, MAXIMINA wrote: I hate clocks... cause they are always telling me I'm late.

No, you're late!!! :P

Response to Clock Crew revealed 2001-11-14 23:58:34

hmm...CeleryClock. Didn't I blame get two or three of your movies blamed?

Response to Clock Crew revealed 2001-11-15 00:02:57

At 11/14/01 01:59 PM, EntropicOrder wrote:
Because the whole ClockCrew controversy is tired.

Give it a rest.

I still like clock movies. Well only the anti-clock movies. I never liked the clock movies.

The worst member.

Response to Clock Crew revealed 2001-11-15 14:08:03

Yes! Exelent! A Clock! So, Celery Clock... Do you know the awnsers to the questions above?!

Response to Clock Crew revealed 2001-11-15 14:20:45

i hate the clocks as much as anyone, but if you don't like them vote low on their movies and dont like them, vote low on their movies and dont look at their profiles. Please look at my profile, it gives an interesting insight into my opinions, which could be useful in the future. I would also aperciate any contribution anyone would like to make to my profile (by suggestion in the bbs topic i will make entitled My profile) thank you.

Clock Crew revealed

Response to Clock Crew revealed 2001-11-15 14:23:43

At 11/15/01 02:08 PM, Panicpaladin wrote:
Yes! Exelent! A Clock! So, Celery Clock... Do you know the awnsers to the questions above?!

Let it die. OrangeClock already showed that he is a thief with no morals by stealing. The clocks are shitheads. Learn to deal with it.

Response to Clock Crew revealed 2001-11-15 14:33:57

Listen everyone!!!!!

The Clock Crew r OK! But Strawberry Clock is NOT apart from the others, his movies suck, the only reason I hated them all is beacuse they supported Strawberry Clock and supported him as 'King of the Portal' but how can he?! His movies BLOW! So, the clocks are all right exept for those who steal movies and shit... The rest are not... Especially Strawberry Clock

Now do you know why I made these post?!
Now do you understand the truth?!
Now do you understand how I don't hate ALL the clocks?!

I didn't do this for the attention! I did this to tell everyone the truth... So, don't hate the clocks... Only hate Strawberry Clock and besides HE started the whole Clock crap

Response to Clock Crew revealed 2001-11-15 14:51:33

At 11/15/01 02:33 PM, Panicpaladin wrote: Listen everyone!!!!!

The Clock Crew r OK! But Strawberry Clock is NOT apart from the others, his movies suck, the only reason I hated them all is beacuse they supported Strawberry Clock and supported him as 'King of the Portal' but how can he?! His movies BLOW! So, the clocks are all right exept for those who steal movies and shit... The rest are not... Especially Strawberry Clock

Now do you know why I made these post?!
Now do you understand the truth?!
Now do you understand how I don't hate ALL the clocks?!

I didn't do this for the attention! I did this to tell everyone the truth... So, don't hate the clocks... Only hate Strawberry Clock and besides HE started the whole Clock crap

Listen everyone!!!

Panicpaladin is a moron.

He continues to bring up the clocks after everyone tells him to shut the fuck up. He can't decide whether he hates all the clocks or just StrawberryClock. He is that stupid.

Now do you know why he keeps making these post?!
Now do you understand the truth about him?!
Now do you understand why women don't talk to him?!

He does this for attention! You see, his mom and dad don't give a good god damn whether he is still breathing. He even has a blowup doll in his room.

Response to Clock Crew revealed 2001-11-15 15:00:07

good point, but im trying to be nice at the moment

Clock Crew revealed

Response to Clock Crew revealed 2001-11-15 15:18:24

At 11/15/01 03:09 PM, Chibi_Goku wrote:

!!! WARNING:- Soap Residue Left On Feathers May Be Harmfull If Ingested Whilst Preening !!!

IM DOOMED

Response to Clock Crew revealed 2001-11-15 19:08:26

I have my money riding on the Clock Crew being Bill Gates & the design team for XboX. Notice they were going to reveal all in October then changed it to November *winks*.

At this point in time who cares, just ignore them or praise them, either way quit bitching.

Behind Closed Doors. *Video Clip Here* . Coming Soon!

BBS Signature

Response to Clock Crew revealed 2001-11-17 06:42:00

At 11/15/01 07:08 PM, Valz wrote: I have my money riding on the Clock Crew being Bill Gates & the design team for XboX. Notice they were going to reveal all in October then changed it to November *winks*.

At this point in time who cares, just ignore them or praise them, either way quit bitching.

You're right... I'm just gonna ignore strawberry clock... He's just trying to make an attempt at making good flash... But he's worthless... Nothing to worry about... Anyone make a comment outta that and I'll knock your teeth so far into your stomach, and punch there so hard that you'll vomit them back out again!

Response to Clock Crew revealed 2001-11-17 06:45:26

At 11/15/01 02:51 PM, lucadude wrote: Listen everyone!!!

Lucadude is a moron.

He continues to bring up the clocks after everyone tells him to shut the fuck up. He can't decide whether he hates all the clocks or just StrawberryClock. He is that stupid.

He does this for attention! You see, his mom and dad don't give a good god damn whether he is still breathing. He even has a blowup doll in his room.

Thanks for giving us a speech about yourself

Response to Clock Crew revealed 2001-11-17 14:03:52

At 11/17/01 06:45 AM, Panicpaladin wrote:
At 11/15/01 02:51 PM, lucadude wrote: Listen everyone!!!

Panicpaladin is a moron.

Thanks for giving us a speech about yourself

You just don't get it you dumb bastard. Nobody cares what you think of StrawberryClock or the clocks in general. Post something else and get on with your pathetic life.

Response to Clock Crew revealed 2001-11-18 19:39:21

...because.

Just because.

Clock Crew revealed

Response to Clock Crew revealed 2001-11-19 13:18:06

At 11/18/01 07:39 PM, OrangeClock wrote: ...because.

Just because.

HEY ORNGE, WEAR AM I ON YUORE PICHARE????

Clock Crew revealed

Response to Clock Crew revealed 2001-11-19 16:59:09

At 11/19/01 01:18 PM, Hamburger_Clock wrote:
At 11/18/01 07:39 PM, OrangeClock wrote: ...because.

Just because.
HEY ORNGE, WEAR AM I ON YUORE PICHARE????

I must also say i was wondering where i was on your lordly picture?

Clock Crew revealed