00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted Template88 supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

CNN Headline News!

5,770 Views | 56 Replies
Respond to this Topic

CNN Headline News! 2001-11-06 15:33:24

Tonight around 9:40pm, I'm gonna be on CNN Headline News! After class I am heading over to a studio in Philly where I will be broadcasted live on TV. I just hope I don't get bumped!

Keep in mind - this is CNN Headline News - a different channel than the regular CNN station. Some of you might not get it. If anyone gets a chance to record it, please do - in case we don't! :)

The site has been running slow lately because we are on temporary hosting for the next week or two, until we move to a new facility that is opening in NYC. Once we move, we plan to upgrade the server hardware (since bandwidth fees won't be as bad at the new place and we can accomodate more users).

After tonight's broadcast, NG will probably be running at a crawl. Bear with us and keep coming back in the coming weeks! Also be sure to only email me at tfulp@fast.net, because my tom@newgrounds email will most likely be down until we move to the new facility.

On another note, we have cut back on the pop-ups some and Pico2 is coming along fine! :)

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to CNN Headline News! 2001-11-06 16:04:42

PICO RULES

CNN Headline News!

Response to CNN Headline News! 2001-11-06 16:08:44

Well, a lot had to be done about the pop-up
ads. Just loading up the sit e was like a
lil shooter game with the mouse (knock-out the pop ups). It's made loading up the site much easier.
I hope the interview runs well and I will hope to
see it. Finally, they will get to see the one behind the witty Anti-Osama banter. Be sure to report on the experience! I'm kind of curious on how they are going to treat you over there...
Oh well... good luck anyhow. And I at least hope that they note that this isn't just an Anti-Osama site, but a cornucopia of humour.

Response to CNN Headline News! 2001-11-06 16:13:52

good luck tonight tom and i will try to watch it man

Response to CNN Headline News! 2001-11-06 16:15:13

At 11/6/01 03:33 PM, TomFulp wrote: Tonight around 9:40pm, I'm gonna be on CNN Headline News! After class I am heading over to a studio in Philly where I will be broadcasted live on TV. I just hope I don't get bumped!

Keep in mind - this is CNN Headline News - a different channel than the regular CNN station. Some of you might not get it. If anyone gets a chance to record it, please do - in case we don't! :)

I should be home then, so I'll see if I can tape it. Congratulations.

-Septy.

Response to CNN Headline News! 2001-11-06 16:18:05

Great! now I see the fag on TV (j/k Tom) I'll tape it cuz I am already home now

Response to CNN Headline News! 2001-11-06 16:22:32

Thats nice Tom Fulp, you should mention the newgrounds.com URL as often as possible.

Response to CNN Headline News! 2001-11-06 16:33:30

tom i have dsl and the site is very slow for me i hope we get this problem fixed

Response to CNN Headline News! 2001-11-06 17:19:26

9:40pm CT? ET? MT? PT?
AHHHHH

Response to CNN Headline News! 2001-11-06 17:40:04

finally the people of the world will see newgrounds.
I knew that one of these day NG would be on some major t.v. thing and headline news thats great, first foxnews now cnn you go tom, keep the New Grounds train rollin'

One bad thing you guys are going to be on the same time as 24 and i'm watching that, well i'll just go to headline news around 9:38 to see whats up, i'll try to watch, but still this rocks, go newgrounds! go newgrounds! go newgrounds! go newgrounds! go newgrounds! go newgrounds! go newgrounds! go newgrounds!....

here is my stupid engrish (Japanese English) picture from engrish.com, you should go, now, i mean it, go.

CNN Headline News!

Response to CNN Headline News! 2001-11-06 18:11:14

At 11/6/01 03:33 PM, TomFulp wrote: Tonight around 9:40pm, I'm gonna be on CNN Headline News! After class I am heading over to a studio in Philly where I will be broadcasted live on TV. I just hope I don't get bumped!

The site has been running slow lately because we are on temporary hosting for the next week or two, until we move to a new facility that is opening in NYC. Once we move, we plan to upgrade the server hardware (since bandwidth fees won't be as bad at the new place and we can accomodate more users).

After tonight's broadcast, NG will probably be running at a crawl. Bear with us and keep coming back in the coming weeks! Also be sure to only email me at tfulp@fast.net, because my tom@newgrounds email will most likely be down until we move to the new facility.

On another note, we have cut back on the pop-ups some and Pico2 is coming along fine! :)

Response to CNN Headline News! 2001-11-06 20:29:47

Way to go Tom! I'm happy for ya! BTW I'm assuming this will be Eastern time, so it will be on in approximately one hour and ten minutes! WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cheeze

Response to CNN Headline News! 2001-11-06 21:04:33

CNN Headline news. Not bad at all!

But of course, for Tom, this is just one more step closer towards realizing his goal - Becoming the supreme ruler of all mankind! First the internet, then
CNN, then the world!

... his influence and brainwashing have already consumed me ...

" ... Must kill Osama bin Laden ..."

" ... Must beat up old people in my nursing home ..."

" ... Must buy Newgrounds T-shirts ..."

" ... All my base are belong to TomFulp ..."

Seriously, I'll check it out. It comes on in about half an hour. Too too bad that the broadcast will mean a large increase in hits to NG ... due to the server changes, www.newgrounds.com currently runs slow enough as it is. Ah well.

You do not currently have a signature for your Forum posts. Boooooooo!

Response to CNN Headline News! 2001-11-06 21:20:51

All I have to say is good luck Tom.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein

Response to CNN Headline News! 2001-11-06 21:21:56

finally MR. tom fulp will be joining the ranks of the people on CNN (such as my self for the osama hunter, and they played one of the xiao xiao movies today) i have a tape in the vcr ready to record.

-salute-
RaXaR aka Mr.CNN

Response to CNN Headline News! 2001-11-06 21:38:33

good luck tom. may pico2 be the hands down COOLEST game on newgrounds!

Response to CNN Headline News! 2001-11-06 21:40:45

At 11/6/01 09:21 PM, RaxaR wrote: finally MR. tom fulp will be joining the ranks of the people on CNN (such as my self for the osama hunter, and they played one of the xiao xiao movies today) i have a tape in the vcr ready to record.

-salute-
RaXaR aka Mr.CNN

oh you god damn lucky bastards (:
what's the trick?

How do you get POWERS?

Response to CNN Headline News! 2001-11-06 21:41:19

MENTION ME ON T.V. GODDAMMIT! MENTION TONY ROXSTROM!!! PLEASE! OH COME ON> I FRICKIN WANT TO BE MENTIONED! CRAPJACK ON A BUTTPLUG PLEASE!!!!!

CNN Headline News!

Response to CNN Headline News! 2001-11-06 21:45:27

All I have to say now is, is good luck Tom... u dont have to mention me. But i hope everything goes good man...

CNN Headline News!

Response to CNN Headline News! 2001-11-06 21:51:22

I thought that interview sucked. Tom was good, but that lady was a bit weird. She kept pronouncing it "Newsgrounds". They didn't show the good games tho, Diplomacy would of been nice (esp since it is #1 in the portal). I thought it was a tad bit short, but it is CNN headline news :P. Well, nice job Tom.

Response to CNN Headline News! 2001-11-06 21:56:15

Hey I just saw saw it, that was pretty cool. Probably gonna get major trafiic now hehe. I recorded it on Tivo maybe I cna find a way to get it on the computer. Anyway, good work Tom.

-Scunsion

CNN Headline News!

Response to CNN Headline News! 2001-11-06 22:08:16

is it at 9:40 both eastern and pacific times or did I already miss it cause im 3 hours back or something like that (its 7:07 right now here on the pacific!) I so wanna see this!!!!

CNN Headline News!

Response to CNN Headline News! 2001-11-06 23:02:43

At 11/6/01 03:33 PM, TomFulp wrote: The site has been running slow lately because we are on temporary hosting for the next week or two, until we move to a new facility that is opening in NYC. Once we move, we plan to upgrade the server hardware (since bandwidth fees won't be as bad at the new place and we can accomodate more users).

Wow great job Tom, but did you happen to see, hear, or smell that dumb broad smoking anything be for she talked to you? And did she share some with you, after all its impolite to not share? Your right about the crawling, but I still got my 5 votes in before 12AM. Oh yeah the pop ups are at least semi-tolerable now, thank you. Can't wait for Pico 2!

CNN Headline News!

Response to CNN Headline News! 2001-11-07 00:19:31

Yomp, I really happy for am Tom and NG goo for is. Tape not I, hope Tom to putting video on NG downloading for.

Response to CNN Headline News! 2001-11-07 00:50:40

I saw it and recorded it, Tom you were great ^_^, but that ignorant lady didn't lern the web adress like she should have, Sheesh. -_-* Well ne way good show tom, and uhh ps writ bak some time its nice to hear form you once in a while, ok? o.O

Kitty >'.'<

CNN Headline News!

Response to CNN Headline News! 2001-11-07 00:52:31

Way to go Tom! Wish I could have seen the interview but I don't have cable and not sure if I would get it anysways since I live in Canand. Hopefully someone taped it and can post it.

Response to CNN Headline News! 2001-11-07 03:25:27

so whos going to upload it?

Response to CNN Headline News! 2001-11-07 03:27:00

Damn.
I live in England so I wont see it!

Newgrounds is a website for 13 year olds who cannot understand the difference between "there", "their" and "they´re".

Response to CNN Headline News! 2001-11-07 07:03:29

Way to go Tom, you handled that well. Heh, that dumb cunt said newsgrounds.com. what a cunt... hehe

*(Grumbles something about voices for his game)

Response to CNN Headline News! 2001-11-07 07:36:44

I didnt see! I dont have cable! :-/