00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Care2mchBEAR just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The War Agaisnt Islam

848 Views | 5 Replies

The War Agaisnt Islam 2001-11-03 11:37:35

I read an article today in the N.Y. Times written by a man named Rusty I think, and what he says is true. The whole media has been very careful to say that the war is against terrorism and not against islam and helping the alliance take over will do the gov't good yadda yadda yadda. To sum it up this is a war against Islam the people in Afgan and all neighboring countries will never like the USA, after the North Allieance takes over they won't care for the US they will just hate us like everyone in the middle east, and the terroists and people who agree are Islamic extremist and believe its their job to get rid of us. So you see the War Against Terrorism is really a war against Islam and extremist. Felt I needed to share that article with some people

Response to The War Agaisnt Islam 2001-11-03 23:34:34

So you see the War Against Terrorism is really a war against Islam and extremist.

That makes a whole lot of sense! I mean it's not like we have massive amounts of muslims in the U.S. or have Islamic allies! Ohh... Ohh wait...

Felt I needed to share that article with some people

i didn't see an article.

Response to The War Agaisnt Islam 2001-11-04 06:05:28

So you see the War Against Terrorism is really a war against Islam and extremist.
That makes a whole lot of sense! I mean it's not like we have massive amounts of muslims in the U.S. or have Islamic allies! Ohh... Ohh wait...

Urh, now look here AnarchyPenguin, it's quite obvious he's quoting from the truth speaking "Rusty."

Felt I needed to share that article with some people
i didn't see an article.

Are you stupid?! It's a modern dissertation on the article, I swear that's University material!

Response to The War Agaisnt Islam 2001-11-04 17:48:20

I'll say it this way:

Let me see the article, then we'll talk.

life has to happen sometimes, it just happing to me all over the place

Response to The War Agaisnt Islam 2001-11-05 03:04:59

Nah......that should be clear that this war is against terrorism and not against Islam.

Response to The War Agaisnt Islam 2001-11-05 11:27:37

Nah......that should be clear that this war is against terrorism and not against Islam.

Yes....because we get told so often, by...who was it again?