00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Contrary to popular beliefs...

1,109 Views | 11 Replies

Contrary to popular beliefs... 2001-10-15 00:30:07

the taliban and alquaeda network hate us not just for supplying arms to israel or stepping on their "holy land" but also for our policy on drugs. Look at all the opium farms that they have. Last I heard they supply more than 70% of the world's heroin. They use religion as a scapegoat to help their cause. This is all about the heroin market more than anything else. They don't want us to interfere in the war on drugs in aghanistan just like we did in columbia. They lied to all the afghanis and made them to believe that growing opium is a good thing. I think its all hypocritical how they can't consume alcohol because of their religion but turn around and say that tobacco and opium is A-OK. Don't give me no shit about how that's their form of income because if they can grow opium poppies they can grow other crops. By the time you read this all the fields should be toast anyway. If the people of the taliban and islam are so righteous and god fearing, why don't they spend their money and concentrate on good things like feeding their people rather than just growing heroin and trying to fight for some hypocritical lost cause.

Response to Contrary to popular beliefs... 2001-10-15 01:39:23

At 10/15/01 12:30 AM, anhnonymous wrote: the taliban and alquaeda network hate us not just for supplying arms to israel or stepping on their "holy land" but also for our policy on drugs. Look at all the opium farms that they have. Last I heard they supply more than 70% of the world's heroin. They use religion as a scapegoat to help their cause. This is all about the heroin market more than anything else. They don't want us to interfere in the war on drugs in aghanistan just like we did in columbia. They lied to all the afghanis and made them to believe that growing opium is a good thing. I think its all hypocritical how they can't consume alcohol because of their religion but turn around and say that tobacco and opium is A-OK. Don't give me no shit about how that's their form of income because if they can grow opium poppies they can grow other crops. By the time you read this all the fields should be toast anyway. If the people of the taliban and islam are so righteous and god fearing, why don't they spend their money and concentrate on good things like feeding their people rather than just growing heroin and trying to fight for some hypocritical lost cause.

Well I think the Taliban want keep everything back the way it was about 1000 yrs. ago, Just like in Iran when Iotola ranned the place,back the late 70's early 80's.
We could also somewhat compare that to the far Right conservatives ,that want everything back the way it was in the 50's or the 20's.Espicially If we'd look someplace like godhateamerica.com,a page that's nothing more that some crazy dilousinal conservate that want everything back the way in the 50's or so.

Response to Contrary to popular beliefs... 2001-10-15 08:56:45

At 10/15/01 12:30 AM, anhnonymous wrote: I think its all hypocritical how they can't consume alcohol because of their religion but turn around and say that tobacco and opium is A-OK.

Kind of like how we shun most all drugs, but say that alcohol is A-OK.

Response to Contrary to popular beliefs... 2001-10-15 12:47:26

the taliban and alquaeda network hate us not just for supplying arms to israel or stepping on their "holy land" but also for our policy on drugs. Look at all the opium farms that they have. Last I heard they supply more than 70% of the world's heroin. They use religion as a scapegoat to help their cause. This is all about the heroin market more than anything else. They don't want us to interfere in the war on drugs in aghanistan just like we did in columbia. They lied to all the afghanis and made them to believe that growing opium is a good thing. I think its all hypocritical how they can't consume alcohol because of their religion but turn around and say that tobacco and opium is A-OK. Don't give me no shit about how that's their form of income because if they can grow opium poppies they can grow other crops. By the time you read this all the fields should be toast anyway. If the people of the taliban and islam are so righteous and god fearing, why don't they spend their money and concentrate on good things like feeding their people rather than just growing heroin and trying to fight for some hypocritical lost cause.

Joy! More propaganda! What the hell are you going on about?! I mean, for god's sake. We all know why this all started, right? Osama bin Laden is meant to have bombed America, and what was his motivation you say? The fact that America weren't doing anything to the opium fields in Afghanistan? Good reasoning there matey.

Response to Contrary to popular beliefs... 2001-10-16 21:39:10

At 10/15/01 01:14 PM, Kyser_Soze wrote: Ugh...just like Radical said..more propaganda...

What about how he got on islamic television saying how we are the evil ones, that's more propaganda then what I than anything. What about them killinganyone who touches our rations that we gave the afghanis? And slizor how do you know that we haven't done anything about the taliban's heroin. You guys don't have anymore information than what we give you or what we choose to tell you.

BTW you got the biggest topics and posts...seems to me like you have the biggest ego.

Response to Contrary to popular beliefs... 2001-10-17 09:00:10

At 10/16/01 09:39 PM, anhnonymous wrote: What about how he got on islamic television saying how we are the evil ones...

Wow! That sounds like Bush talking about Bin Laden.

Response to Contrary to popular beliefs... 2001-10-17 12:31:04

What about how he got on islamic television saying how we are the evil ones, that's more propaganda then what I than anything.

Ok that doesn't ake sense, but I'll go for it anyway. Propaganda is worse when what it contains is lies. The opinon that Afghanistan or America are evil is just an opinon, nothing more.

What about them killinganyone who touches our rations that we gave the afghanis?

They burnt the rations.

And slizor how do you know that we haven't done anything about the taliban's heroin. You guys don't have anymore information than what we give you or what we choose to tell you.

And neither do you. You only have the information the media determines "safe." Being in Britian does not mean, that in a world where people can talk to people on the other side of the world that I am any less informed than anyone else.

BTW you got the biggest topics and posts...seems to me like you have the biggest ego.

Seems to you wrong then. :P Anyway, all I was saying that there have been many pro-Slizor things, and anti-Slizor things. One person saying that I'm stupid because I have a different view to them really doesn't out weigh that. SO, now it's egotistical to actually think you are not an idiot?

Response to Contrary to popular beliefs... 2001-10-30 23:51:29

At 10/17/01 12:31 PM, Slizor wrote:
Seems to you wrong then. :P Anyway, all I was saying that there have been many pro-Slizor things, and anti-Slizor things. One person saying that I'm stupid because I have a different view to them really doesn't out weigh that. SO, now it's egotistical to actually think you are not an idiot?

yeah but who goes around claiming that they got the biggest topics and biggest so-and-so...YOU.

Response to Contrary to popular beliefs... 2001-10-31 11:56:08

yeah but who goes around claiming that they got the biggest topics and biggest so-and-so...YOU.

That's only in response to being called an idiot. It is a reaction, not an action.

Response to Contrary to popular beliefs... 2001-10-31 17:26:28

I heard that the native americas wern't really complaining becuase Europeans stole their land, rape their wives, and killed their children, but because sometimes we encrouched on some of their tobacco.

Response to Contrary to popular beliefs... 2001-11-01 04:36:06

At 10/31/01 05:26 PM, Anarchypenguin wrote: I heard that the native americas wern't really complaining becuase Europeans stole their land, rape their wives, and killed their children, but because sometimes we encrouched on some of their tobacco.

Good call Anarchy, You desserve a $6,000,000 prize.

Response to Contrary to popular beliefs... 2001-11-03 06:21:06

anhnonymous: I heard they call him the big man of the Political BBS for another reason.

Is it a case of your poppy being jealous of his cruise missile?

shorbe