00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How you value to me.

550 Views | 7 Replies

How you value to me. 2001-10-11 00:05:16

Either I'm stoned, mellow, or stressed out from work, but this blue pen I'm holding in my hand right now is worth more than you. That's right, in my mind, the pen is something I can hold and write, while the stuff on BBS is pretty much nothing if you have the computer screen turned off. And....ahhh...damn medicine pills, yeah, this whole entire internet in reality is weak since nothing can come out of it and if I can't see the screen, it does not exist. None of you exist, only I exist cause I know I exist...wait, what whacked theorist said this?

How you value to me.

Response to How you value to me. 2001-10-11 00:17:22

If you went deaf, blind, paralyzed, lost sense of smell and taste....would that pen still be real?

Response to How you value to me. 2001-10-11 00:20:28

At 10/11/01 12:05 AM, SLjames wrote: Either I'm stoned, mellow, or stressed out from work, but this blue pen I'm holding in my hand right now is worth more than you. That's right, in my mind, the pen is something I can hold and write, while the stuff on BBS is pretty much nothing if you have the computer screen turned off. And....ahhh...damn medicine pills, yeah, this whole entire internet in reality is weak since nothing can come out of it and if I can't see the screen, it does not exist. None of you exist, only I exist cause I know I exist...wait, what whacked theorist said this?

Wisdom from 16 year olds seldom sounds wise to anyone but the speaker. (and morons...)

Response to How you value to me. 2001-10-11 00:37:22

At 10/11/01 12:20 AM, Anarchypenguin wrote:

Wisdom from 16 year olds seldom sounds wise to anyone but the speaker. (and morons...)

sez olde and wise 17 year old.......

Response to How you value to me. 2001-10-11 00:44:02

At 10/11/01 12:37 AM, Hashshashin wrote:
At 10/11/01 12:20 AM, Anarchypenguin wrote:

sez olde and wise 17 year old.......

Precisely.

Response to How you value to me. 2001-10-11 00:51:22

At 10/11/01 12:05 AM, SLjames wrote: Either I'm stoned, mellow, or stressed out from work, but this blue pen I'm holding in my hand right now is worth more than you. That's right, in my mind, the pen is something I can hold and write, while the stuff on BBS is pretty much nothing if you have the computer screen turned off. And....ahhh...damn medicine pills, yeah, this whole entire internet in reality is weak since nothing can come out of it and if I can't see the screen, it does not exist. None of you exist, only I exist cause I know I exist...wait, what whacked theorist said this?

Aaahhh! But you can PRINT!

Response to How you value to me. 2001-10-11 01:54:35

At 10/11/01 12:51 AM, DiscoStuart wrote:

Hah.. and they say the NG BBS is totally devoid of intelligence... that'll show em.

How you value to me.

Response to How you value to me. 2001-10-11 01:59:43

Everytime a spaceship hits the moon in the eye, I shed a tear.