00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Vaittus just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Fucked Over & Pissed Off

1,669 Views | 39 Replies

Fucked Over & Pissed Off 2001-10-10 03:43:25

I hate girls. Turns out my girlfriend has been cheating on me. Yeah, I guess I shouldn't have believed her when she used to blow me off 'cuz she had "homework". That is SO god-damn fucked up. Listen... if you want to be with someone else, just tell me...fuck. Its better than stringing me along. I don't deserve to be treated like crap. I treated her great. I always picked her up from school. I always payed for everything we did. I always asked her about her day, and how her classes were going at UNLV. I really loved the girl. Turns out, I was just a guy with a car that payed for stuff. That is truly fucked up. I am really pissed right now. Oh, and by the way... I am working on my first Flash game...its looking pretty good. :)

Fucked Over & Pissed Off

BBS Signature

Response to Fucked Over & Pissed Off 2001-10-10 03:58:35

At 10/10/01 03:43 AM, DanMalo wrote: I hate girls. Turns out my girlfriend has been cheating on me. Yeah, I guess I shouldn't have believed her when she used to blow me off 'cuz she had "homework". That is SO god-damn fucked up. Listen... if you want to be with someone else, just tell me...fuck. Its better than stringing me along. I don't deserve to be treated like crap. I treated her great. I always picked her up from school. I always payed for everything we did. I always asked her about her day, and how her classes were going at UNLV. I really loved the girl. Turns out, I was just a guy with a car that payed for stuff. That is truly fucked up. I am really pissed right now. Oh, and by the way... I am working on my first Flash game...its looking pretty good. :)

Can't wait to see your flash art...

But aside from all of that. I am a woman, and want to stress something on you. Please hear me out tay? I know exactly how you feel, it was the opposite here. I was the ride, and the payee. I didn't mind he didn't pay for much, and didn't mind taking him where he needed to go. But he cheated on me sooo much, I actually wondered what the hell I was doing wrong! Was it me? Shit! I really loved him too. I forgave him way tooo much. And that there was one of my problems. Yes! I am a softie. But I do have a temperamental side as well.

I am sorry for what this girl has done to you. And I hope you come to realize that, not all girls cheat. I kinda hope the same for other guys. BUt hey! I am single, and not going to sell myself short for the wrong guy again. But as for your problem... do not let this taint how you feel about gals all together. There is a handful of us "Good" and "loyal" women out there waiting for a guy like you. To appreciate, have fun with, and have that one-on-one relationship we are dreaming of.

Fucked Over & Pissed Off

Response to Fucked Over & Pissed Off 2001-10-10 04:08:35

I've never been fucked over before. Man...this hurts. I didn't even see it coming. Well, its better that I find out now, than later on.

ABout the game: Hopefully I can pull off a "scary" game. Thats what I'm shooting for.

Fucked Over & Pissed Off

BBS Signature

Response to Fucked Over & Pissed Off 2001-10-10 04:10:14

At 10/10/01 04:08 AM, DanMalo wrote: I've never been fucked over before. Man...this hurts. I didn't even see it coming. Well, its better that I find out now, than later on.

ABout the game: Hopefully I can pull off a "scary" game. Thats what I'm shooting for.

If all else fails have her be a boss in the game, a boss that's only weakness is a fork......A FORK IN THE FACE!!!

Response to Fucked Over & Pissed Off 2001-10-10 04:20:45

If all else fails have her be a boss in the game, a boss that's only weakness is a fork......A FORK IN THE FACE!!!

Naw....I really don't want to look at her.

Fucked Over & Pissed Off

BBS Signature

Response to Fucked Over & Pissed Off 2001-10-10 04:35:21

At 10/10/01 04:08 AM, DanMalo wrote: I've never been fucked over before. Man...this hurts. I didn't even see it coming. Well, its better that I find out now, than later on.

We never see it coming. It seems to happen to the best of us. And Keep that smile...

Fucked Over & Pissed Off

Response to Fucked Over & Pissed Off 2001-10-10 04:42:55

At 10/10/01 04:35 AM, TheUnknown1 wrote:

I had something very similar happen to me... In fact it was the last real relationship I had... And that was over three years ago... Man, I need a girlfriend.

Maybe we should start a Heart Break Crew...

Fucked Over & Pissed Off

Response to Fucked Over & Pissed Off 2001-10-10 05:20:05

I had something very similar happen to me... In fact it was the last real relationship I had... And that was over three years ago... Man, I need a girlfriend.

What a coinky dink...I just said in my post that "if you had a g/f...she's damn lucky." And here you are...well now I have to say.....that they are damn crazy!

Maybe we should start a Heart Break Crew...

This would be an interesting crew....this or a "Been there, done that crew"

Fucked Over & Pissed Off

Response to Fucked Over & Pissed Off 2001-10-10 05:46:02

Here's a crappy little gif of the pre-loader. It has some cool "scary" music to it.

Fucked Over & Pissed Off

BBS Signature

Response to Fucked Over & Pissed Off 2001-10-10 05:54:59

christ man.......

.....I've been there. I know what it feels like. Happend to me twice. I found out one girl was cheating on me by hacking. I didn't do it for the hell of it, I just had some really deep suspicions. And sure enough, she was fucking one guy, sucking off another, and well, basically, she was playing SIX (6) guys at once....My stupid ex that gives me dirty, rotten, evil looks when I'm driving home can vouch for that. But I got revenge........sweet, sweet revenge....

I wish I could just take all the girls like that, stuff them in a barrel, and fire them out of a cannon into a brick wall......meh, but ruining thier life works so much better :)

Response to Fucked Over & Pissed Off 2001-10-10 06:13:07

But I got revenge........sweet, sweet revenge....

I wish I could just take all the girls like that, stuff them in a barrel, and fire them out of a cannon into a brick wall......meh, but ruining thier life works so much better :)

Oh do spill a little!:) give an idea of what to do...sweet revenge sounds remotely delicious!:)
I could do something similar to guys like that too.

Fucked Over & Pissed Off

Response to Fucked Over & Pissed Off 2001-10-10 08:49:24

At 10/10/01 05:46 AM, DanMalo wrote: Here's a crappy little gif of the pre-loader

A preloader?!!!
I am so proud of you.

Don't let girls play you for a chump. Always pick her up from school, pay for everything, love her after a short period of time? These things will all lead to heartbreak. Unless you are content being alone first, you will be screwed by the opposite sex when you are not.

Response to Fucked Over & Pissed Off 2001-10-10 08:58:02

At 10/10/01 03:43 AM, DanMalo wrote: I hate girls. Turns out my girlfriend has been cheating on me. Yeah, I guess I shouldn't have believed her when she used to blow me off 'cuz she had "homework". That is SO god-damn fucked up. Listen... if you want to be with someone else, just tell me...fuck. Its better than stringing me along. I don't deserve to be treated like crap. I treated her great. I always picked her up from school. I always payed for everything we did. I always asked her about her day, and how her classes were going at UNLV. I really loved the girl. Turns out, I was just a guy with a car that payed for stuff. That is truly fucked up. I am really pissed right now. Oh, and by the way... I am working on my first Flash game...its looking pretty good. :)

Dude, all I can say is is that there are nice girls out there, it's just that there are also alot of cheaters and man-hating whores. You'll find the right one eventually. We all do.

Response to Fucked Over & Pissed Off 2001-10-10 09:02:43

You'll find the right one eventually. We all do.

Wherever they are...
and whenever that may be...

Fucked Over & Pissed Off

Response to Fucked Over & Pissed Off 2001-10-10 09:05:35

You'll find the right one eventually. We all do.

They've got 2 years, I think

Response to Fucked Over & Pissed Off 2001-10-10 09:42:10

Yeah im pretty much hating girls right now too.

Fucked Over & Pissed Off

Response to Fucked Over & Pissed Off 2001-10-10 10:43:14

I right there with you guys. I got whored out of my beautiful 5 year relationship with the girl that I watched grow and that I loved. Sometimes peoples lives just write different paths. Thats why it's important that you become very self sufficiant before you go into a relationship.

Response to Fucked Over & Pissed Off 2001-10-10 10:51:56

At 10/10/01 10:43 AM, mattymetro wrote: I right there with you guys. I got whored out of my beautiful 5 year relationship with the girl that I watched grow and that I loved. Sometimes peoples lives just write different paths. Thats why it's important that you become very self sufficiant before you go into a relationship.

My girlfriend is the best ever, that sucks for you guys.

Fucked Over & Pissed Off

Response to Fucked Over & Pissed Off 2001-10-10 11:00:37

At 10/10/01 09:42 AM, TannerCenterwall wrote: Yeah im pretty much hating girls right now too.

Now please do not go bashing us yet.
And Ya shouldn't hate all girls. We are "all"
not so bad. Although there are those times of the...nm;)

Fucked Over & Pissed Off

Response to Fucked Over & Pissed Off 2001-10-10 11:03:46

I like how Unmindful is so much bigger then HAQn SPITT in that picture, proving that he is the dominate one in the relationship.

Response to Fucked Over & Pissed Off 2001-10-10 11:04:48

Love, like jabbing a Q-tip into your brain, hurts.

Fucked Over & Pissed Off

Response to Fucked Over & Pissed Off 2001-10-10 16:58:29

Don't hate all women for this, men can be just as shitty. Take solace in the fact that in 5 to 10 years she will look back to how stupid she was for dumping a truly nice guy to run off and act like a slattern. Oh, and expect her to come sniffing around the next time she gets dumped. Oh, and at some point you will get the "Why didn't we ever work out" speech. (That is my personal favorite.)

This is a lesson that took a while to sink into my skull- just because you are a nice guy, it doesn't mean that you have to take anyone's bullshit.

-Septy.

PS. My grandfather always used to say, "It's better to be pissed off than pissed on". Little did he know that people pay good money for that kind of treatment.

Response to Fucked Over & Pissed Off 2001-10-10 17:32:06

This sucks so much.

Fucked Over & Pissed Off

BBS Signature

Response to Fucked Over & Pissed Off 2001-10-10 17:37:50

At 10/10/01 05:32 PM, DanMalo wrote: This sucks so much.

Was that the girl in the picture of you guys a Mc Donalds?

Response to Fucked Over & Pissed Off 2001-10-10 17:53:37

At 10/10/01 05:46 AM, DanMalo wrote: Here's a crappy little gif of the pre-loader. It has some cool "scary" music to it.

Looks pretty good so far.

Too bad about the girl though... if you buy me lunch I'll go over there and throw pig's blood in her face.

Response to Fucked Over & Pissed Off 2001-10-10 18:11:20

Yup.

Fucked Over & Pissed Off

BBS Signature

Response to Fucked Over & Pissed Off 2001-10-10 18:21:03

At 10/10/01 06:11 PM, DanMalo wrote:

Yup.

Its weird that girls can look so nice and be so mean huh? This is my X angel.

Fucked Over & Pissed Off

Response to Fucked Over & Pissed Off 2001-10-10 23:08:53

Look what I bought today! "SUPER C"!!! Bar far the best "Contra" game! w00t!

Fucked Over & Pissed Off

BBS Signature

Response to Fucked Over & Pissed Off 2001-10-10 23:13:49

Sorry, dude. Guess it's better than bein' pissed on... Ya, that's not mine.. t's Tom Green's but stil... My AIM is AdriennaVI, so.. if you wanna talk?

Fucked Over & Pissed Off

Response to Fucked Over & Pissed Off 2001-10-10 23:19:26

Jeezus.....that's heartbreaking.....

Fucked Over & Pissed Off