00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

godhatesfags.com

1,208 Views | 16 Replies

godhatesfags.com 2001-10-09 18:49:01

i haven't been here in a while, but:

anyone that agrees with me, that homophobia is wrong, please visit this website and contact them, and tell them how you feel.

they say some peachy things such as "THANK GOD FOR AIDS" and "Everyone who gets AIDS gets it as a direct result of God's will (including babies and people who get it from blood transfusions), and He should be blessed for it."

Also-they hate jewish people too! here is a lovely quote from the website:
"For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God." Romans 2:28,29.

The only true Jews are Christians. The rest of the people who claim to be Jews aren't, and they are nothing more than typical, impenitent sinners, who have no Lamb. As evidence of their apostacy, the vast majority of Jews support fags. Of course, there are Jews who still believe God's law, but most of them have even departed from that.

"The Jews: who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men" I Thessalonians 2:14,15.

I hate to break it to them, wait...no I don't! The ROMANS killed Jesus!
anyways, go tell them what you think if you're with me.

http://www.godhatesfags.com>

Response to godhatesfags.com 2001-10-09 19:19:40

I've been going to this site for years and have been sending them as much spam mail as I can.

Why couldnt the terrorist killed fucks like this?...these are like exactly the same kind of people as the terrorist were.

Response to godhatesfags.com 2001-10-09 19:40:44

At 10/9/01 07:19 PM, nakedman64 wrote: I've been going to this site for years and have been sending them as much spam mail as I can.

Why couldnt the terrorist killed fucks like this?...these are like exactly the same kind of people as the terrorist were.

Now that I've decided to come out of the closet, I am kind of ashamed about the comments I made below in other posts here on the BBS. Forgive me if I offended anybody or made them feel uncomfortable.

Topic: do u thing the game cube will suck
And also....
MentallyDeceased your a faggot too.
Must you stereotype everything according to an immaginary line?

Topic: Which Famous People annoy you?
Fucking lieberman, Bush and his murdering wife, also all those fucking Popish cock sucking faggots.

Topic: fuck with this person on aim
Its ok for people to be fags, but when they are sports fans and fags.....that just crosses the line beyond gay

have an even scarier scenario

Topic: WTC could just be a prelude...
what if it was the super bowl, and 200 arab men were waiting in the bathrooms....at half time they strapped on bladed dildos and became erect....they ran onto the field and cummed on everyone they saw...and plus they have aids....and then they shitted in there hands and threw there fecis at everyone. Finally they cut off there balls and ate them, and then strapped the rest of there penis to a bomb and blew it up.

total deaths: 2
total number of peple who got aids: 50
total newly formed fags: 70,000

Topic: You're all suck.
Is it just me....or does this guy try to act like a cuban. I am pretty sure this guy is an American and just craves attention. I do agree that America does have retarded leaders and the majority of the American people are fags, but that doesnt mean that I am or are the other intelligent people in here.

Response to godhatesfags.com 2001-10-09 22:01:14

At 10/9/01 06:49 PM, gold_dust_man wrote: i haven't been here in a while, but:

anyone that agrees with me, that homophobia is wrong, please visit this website and contact them, and tell them how you feel.

they say some peachy things such as "THANK GOD FOR AIDS" and "Everyone who gets AIDS gets it as a direct result of God's will (including babies and people who get it from blood transfusions), and He should be blessed for it."

"For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God." Romans 2:28,29.

The only true Jews are Christians. The rest of the people who claim to be Jews aren't, and they are nothing more than typical, impenitent sinners, who have no Lamb. As evidence of their apostacy, the vast majority of Jews support fags. Of course, there are Jews who still believe God's law, but most of them have even departed from that.

"The Jews: who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men" I Thessalonians 2:14,15.

That is so messed up.

Response to godhatesfags.com 2001-10-09 22:08:23

anyone that agrees with me, that homophobia is wrong, please visit this website and contact them, and tell them how you feel. (snip)

Contacting them and telling them how you feel is probably counter productive for two reasons. First is that they will absolutely ignore anything that you say to them that goes against their worldview. Second is that a huge proportion of the fanbase at Newgrounds is a bunch of raging homophobes.

The people who run that page are so wrapped up in their minimal world views that they don't see gays, lesbians, jewish people, hell, even Catholics as real people. They are so consumed by their zealotry that they don't see how far away from their own propertied religion. Fred Phelps (the "Reverend" who runs the page) protests the funerals of gay people (like Matthew Shepherd) with signs that say "AIDS cures fags" and "Matt in hell". Is this something that Jesus would do? Now, I'm no expert on the word-for-word translation of the bible, but I'm going to bet that Jesus would probably not enjoy a function like that. Maybe I'm just silly though.

-Septy.

Response to godhatesfags.com 2001-10-09 22:14:55

At 10/9/01 07:40 PM, nakedman64 wrote: Topic: do u thing the game cube will suck
And also....
MentallyDeceased your a faggot too.
Must you stereotype everything according to an immaginary line?

Apology accepted.

Response to godhatesfags.com 2001-10-09 22:21:06

It's sad that some people believe this. It's even more sad that they preach this message to their children. Recently, I saw a picture from an anti gay protest that had a little boy holding up a sign that read: "FAGS WILL BURN IN HELL!!" I'm really ashamed at that modern day Christianity will stoop to various lows like this.

Response to godhatesfags.com 2001-10-09 22:35:03

Uhh hummm.... I did not post that, I think someone got my password *cough* MentallyDiesesed *cough*.

Response to godhatesfags.com 2001-10-09 22:50:31

At 10/9/01 10:35 PM, nakedman64 wrote: Uhh hummm.... I did not post that, I think someone got my password *cough* MentallyDiesesed *cough*.

Why would I want your password?

Response to godhatesfags.com 2001-10-10 00:56:03

god have mercy on you

Response to godhatesfags.com 2001-10-10 00:58:09

At 10/9/01 10:08 PM, Septimus wrote:

anyone that agrees with me, that homophobia is wrong, please visit this website and contact them, and tell them how you feel. (snip)
Contacting them and telling them how you feel is probably counter productive for two reasons. First is that they will absolutely ignore anything that you say to them that goes against their worldview. Second is that a huge proportion of the fanbase at Newgrounds is a bunch of raging homophobes.

The people who run that page are so wrapped up in their minimal world views that they don't see gays, lesbians, jewish people, hell, even Catholics as real people. They are so consumed by their zealotry that they don't see how far away from their own propertied religion. Fred Phelps (the "Reverend" who runs the page) protests the funerals of gay people (like Matthew Shepherd) with signs that say "AIDS cures fags" and "Matt in hell". Is this something that Jesus would do? Now, I'm no expert on the word-for-word translation of the bible, but I'm going to bet that Jesus would probably not enjoy a function like that. Maybe I'm just silly though.

-Septy.

You're right, waaaaaay too many homophobes here. And whats funny is probably 20% of them are gay.

Response to godhatesfags.com 2001-10-10 02:38:14

I hear that homophobes are gay in the closet. There was a study about it I think.

Response to godhatesfags.com 2001-10-10 03:34:41

At 10/10/01 02:38 AM, ray1912 wrote: I hear that homophobes are gay in the closet. There was a study about it I think.

That makes sense, why would someone put so much time and effort to preach about something they hate when they could simply ignore and let it be?

Response to godhatesfags.com 2001-10-10 15:15:27

At 10/9/01 10:08 PM, Septimus wrote: Contacting them and telling them how you feel is probably counter productive for two reasons. First is that they will absolutely ignore anything that you say to them that goes against their worldview. Second is that a huge proportion of the fanbase at Newgrounds is a bunch of raging homophobes.

-Septy.

Is that really true? I never thought of that, but I do know there are homophobes on the BBS though.

Response to godhatesfags.com 2001-10-10 16:38:32

At 10/10/01 02:38 AM, ray1912 wrote: I hear that homophobes are gay in the closet. There was a study about it I think.

There was a study that showed that 80% of men who have strong homophobic opinions are aroused by homoerotic imagery. It is about 20% for men with mild or moderate homophobic views. It's a shame that people get so screwed up by their families and society that they have to deny who they are and never find true happiness in life. It really says something about our culture.

-Septy.

Response to godhatesfags.com 2001-10-10 17:30:40

Fighting hate and intolerence with hate and intolerence is cool guys!

Response to godhatesfags.com 2001-10-10 18:01:08

God DOES hate fags. Along with everyone else. It's right there in the bible. Jesus likes everyone, God hates everyone...