00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Vaittus just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

WORLD WAR 3 IN OUR HANDS???

1,191 Views | 6 Replies

WORLD WAR 3 IN OUR HANDS??? 2001-10-07 21:02:03

WW3 in our hands i mean the shit has hit the fan do u think we'll be hit again osama is a very smart phyco i mean he has enuff money to make a nuke and start WW3 whats your opinon

Response to WORLD WAR 3 IN OUR HANDS??? 2001-10-08 13:24:57

At 10/7/01 09:11 PM, RomikQ wrote:
At 10/7/01 09:02 PM, johnboy123 wrote: WW3 in our hands i mean the shit has hit the fan do u think we'll be hit again osama is a very smart phyco i mean he has enuff money to make a nuke and start WW3 whats your opinon
China alreay has a huge nuclear arsenal and they are moving troops into afganistan to stop the US progress. All countrys will be forced to join either side. Better start storing food and water, it's going to be rough.

No son...YOU better start storing food and water. Us Americans have more than enough just in our fridge right now. We have a grocery store or liquor store on practically every block here in southern Cali. Sucks to be you dude. HAHAHA

Response to WORLD WAR 3 IN OUR HANDS??? 2001-10-08 14:25:24

At 10/7/01 09:02 PM, johnboy123 wrote: WW3 in our hands i mean the shit has hit the fan do u think we'll be hit again osama is a very smart phyco i mean he has enuff money to make a nuke and start WW3 whats your opinon

He can't make one, but he already nuclear weapons from one of Russia's old breakaway republics. Pakistan, India, and China are also among those in Asia who have nuclear capabilities.

Response to WORLD WAR 3 IN OUR HANDS??? 2001-10-08 15:04:01

At 10/8/01 02:25 PM, UnclePecos wrote:
He can't make one, but he already nuclear weapons from one of Russia's old breakaway republics. Pakistan, India, and China are also among those in Asia who have nuclear capabilities.

Does anyone really want to live in a world where developing a nuclear arsenol comes before indoor plumbing?

Response to WORLD WAR 3 IN OUR HANDS??? 2001-10-08 15:13:48

At 10/8/01 03:04 PM, Momar wrote: Does anyone really want to live in a world where developing a nuclear arsenol comes before indoor plumbing?

heh.. good point.

Response to WORLD WAR 3 IN OUR HANDS??? 2001-10-09 19:31:53

No there is not going to be a world war 3 because no country is siding with afghanistan and if a country is not siding with us or they are reamining neutral.

Response to WORLD WAR 3 IN OUR HANDS??? 2001-10-10 00:14:21

At 10/9/01 07:31 PM, LaserBeamBandit wrote: No there is not going to be a world war 3 because no country is siding with afghanistan and if a country is not siding with us or they are reamining neutral.

Officially Pakistan is helping the U.S., but there are also several protests among the people of Pakistan. The government isn't stable, it's a country with nuclear capabilities, and it neighbors Afghanistan. If there were an uprising in Pakistan it's not unbelievable that whoever would take power could be sympathetic to the taliban. And that's true of other countries with unstable governments who pledge official support to the U.S. but whose people support Bin Laden. World War III doesn't seem that far fetched to me.