00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

G-Hawk, ADG, and clocks...

514 Views | 3 Replies

G-Hawk, ADG, and clocks... 2001-10-05 01:36:53

I don't care what they say....about newbs being the only ones arguing with clocks....this is getting personal. Orange is annoying me. He wants in to ADG....I can't have him, because frankly, all the current members will leave. And recently, I've been on more peaceful terms with RancidPsychoJosh.....so this is my plan. Forget the Anime war.....the Clocks MUST be stopped....

So, what do you say.....should ADG add anti-clock to it's main objectives?

Response to G-Hawk, ADG, and clocks... 2001-10-05 01:39:49

At 10/5/01 01:36 AM, G-Hawk wrote: I don't care what they say....about newbs being the only ones arguing with clocks....this is getting personal. Orange is annoying me. He wants in to ADG....I can't have him, because frankly, all the current members will leave. And recently, I've been on more peaceful terms with RancidPsychoJosh.....so this is my plan. Forget the Anime war.....the Clocks MUST be stopped....

So, what do you say.....should ADG add anti-clock to it's main objectives?

Well, in my opinion... nothing less of shooting them in the kneecaps will have any concrete impact on the situation.. What do you suggest?

Response to G-Hawk, ADG, and clocks... 2001-10-05 01:41:09

At 10/5/01 01:39 AM, MajinSoldier wrote:
Well, in my opinion... nothing less of shooting them in the kneecaps will have any concrete impact on the situation.. What do you suggest?

Shit....I don't know....I'm just an emotional wreck...DAMN YOU ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to G-Hawk, ADG, and clocks... 2001-10-05 01:46:19

I have an idea but it's a bannable offense so I am not even suggesting it..so, I do the alternative, vote 0 on their bad movies. so I say yes we do.