00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tsuki124 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Creature Collab 2023: You In?

2,199 Views | 47 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Creature Collab 2023: You In? 2023-08-26 04:13:03

Here’s my little goober

Wacky characters and groovy patterns

BBS Signature

Response to Creature Collab 2023: You In? 2023-09-07 13:34:49

Honestly, any excuse to draw a creature is a good one for me lol.

Here's some of my stuff if you'd be so willing to have me:

Response to Creature Collab 2023: You In? 2023-09-09 23:53:27

Is it too late?

Response to Creature Collab 2023: You In? 2023-09-10 00:17:16

At 9/9/23 11:53 PM, Rachi-RodeHills wrote: https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/rachi-rodehills/random-island-roselians-open-species
Is it too late?

I don't think so! I'm submitting mine soon too!

Response to Creature Collab 2023: You In? 2023-09-10 02:14:29

Here's my submission!

Response to Creature Collab 2023: You In? 2023-09-28 11:11:09

my Entry Art, Who an long ago Submit.

BBS Signature

Response to Creature Collab 2023: You In? 2023-10-01 07:50:12

I call this a 'Dweller'

iu_1090062_12599915.webp

Don't give two sh*ts about what other people think of you. If you have a high opinion of yourself that's all that matters.

Response to Creature Collab 2023: You In? 2023-10-02 04:43:59

At 7/6/23 08:23 PM, OneDude20 wrote: CREATURE COLLAB (2023) ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hey all! OneDude20, here. Just making this post to state that The 2023 Creature Collab is now underway! Already we have a solid line up of artists and creations that are bound to blow you away, but the more the merrier! Check out last year's collab here!

Oh yeah. We are looking for participants from all traits, including Artists and Musicians of all talents. Even people who aren't fluent in creating art can join in! It is a low effort, high reward collab for everyone to enjoy!

The main goal of the collab, like last year, is for participants to draw a 'lil creature and give it a name and tiny description! Could be a big ol' creature, or a tiny 'lil critter. Literally anything goes. The only exception is that it can NOT be explicitly human. The more deformed your little homunculus is, the better.

That's pretty much it! If you are interested in participating or want to find out more, come join our Discord Server! Doors are open to anyone. No due date has been assigned just yet but this party has to be pumpin' for us to even consider one! Also, leave your questions below and I'll do my best to answer them!

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GET UP, GET EXCITED, AND COME JOIN IN THE CREATURE COLLAB 2023! AWHHH YEAH ITS THE FUCKIN' SQUEAK-UEL!! I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL PARTICIPATING!!!

- OneDude20

is it still open?

the living tombstone is epic. change my mind

Response to Creature Collab 2023: You In? 2023-10-22 12:20:17

At 10/2/23 04:43 AM, riot100233 wrote:

Hey all! OneDude20, here. Just making this post to state that The 2023 Creature Collab is now underway! Already we have a solid line up of artists and creations that are bound to blow you away, but the more the merrier! Check out last year's collab here!

Oh yeah. We are looking for participants from all traits, including Artists and Musicians of all talents. Even people who aren't fluent in creating art can join in! It is a low effort, high reward collab for everyone to enjoy!

The main goal of the collab, like last year, is for participants to draw a 'lil creature and give it a name and tiny description! Could be a big ol' creature, or a tiny 'lil critter. Literally anything goes. The only exception is that it can NOT be explicitly human. The more deformed your little homunculus is, the better.

That's pretty much it! If you are interested in participating or want to find out more, come join our Discord Server! Doors are open to anyone. No due date has been assigned just yet but this party has to be pumpin' for us to even consider one! Also, leave your questions below and I'll do my best to answer them!

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GET UP, GET EXCITED, AND COME JOIN IN THE CREATURE COLLAB 2023! AWHHH YEAH ITS THE FUCKIN' SQUEAK-UEL!! I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL PARTICIPATING!!!

- OneDude20
is it still open?

No. The submission deadline was in September 25th, meaning that you were completely late but I don't blame you for thinking it's still open. In fact, since OneDude20 is assumed dead, I had to collect around 54 creatures, because I was planning to do that since everybody in the Discord server was like "Where's the collab OneDude20?" And the majority of the submissions in THIS forum were denied because OneDude20 forgot to mention the submission guidelines, which if they violate the rules, I didn't add them in, in which they were:

-The creature must has a name. So few submissions don't have names for these creatures and I don't take names from people who didn't make them. It's their responsibility and let them have creative freedom.

-You can submit up to 3 creatures for the collab. None of the submissions broke this rule either way, and this is because of the collab needs memory space. I don't know how would this rule exactly determine which of the 3 out of X creatures submitted by Y would work, but hey, no violations for this rule, no worries.

-The image of creature MUST have a transparent background. This is a DEAL BREAKER for submissions. We need a transparent background for these creatures because they're in a tube. Submissions that followed the 1st rule broke the 3rd rule, because this was not even mentioned by OneDude20.

It should be noted that I'm not a representative of OneDude20, so I don't know submissions that are Rated M would be acceptable for this collab since the previous collab was Rated T if I remember correctly.

Response to Creature Collab 2023: You In? 2023-10-22 12:24:03

At 10/22/23 12:20 PM, BickerySebastian wrote:
At 10/2/23 04:43 AM, riot100233 wrote:

- OneDude20
is it still open?
No. The submission deadline was in September 25th, meaning that you were completely late but I don't blame you for thinking it's still open. In fact, since OneDude20 is assumed dead, I had to collect around 54 creatures, because I was planning to do that since everybody in the Discord server was like "Where's the collab OneDude20?" And the majority of the submissions in THIS forum were denied because OneDude20 forgot to mention the submission guidelines, which if they violate the rules, I didn't add them in, in which they were:
-The creature must has a name. So few submissions don't have names for these creatures and I don't take names from people who didn't make them. It's their responsibility and let them have creative freedom.
-You can submit up to 3 creatures for the collab. None of the submissions broke this rule either way, and this is because of the collab needs memory space. I don't know how would this rule exactly determine which of the 3 out of X creatures submitted by Y would work, but hey, no violations for this rule, no worries.
-The image of creature MUST have a transparent background. This is a DEAL BREAKER for submissions. We need a transparent background for these creatures because they're in a tube. Submissions that followed the 1st rule broke the 3rd rule, because this was not even mentioned by OneDude20.
It should be noted that I'm not a representative of OneDude20, so I don't know submissions that are Rated M would be acceptable for this collab since the previous collab was Rated T if I remember correctly.

oh i pm it to him

Response to Creature Collab 2023: You In? 2023-10-22 12:29:18

At 10/22/23 12:24 PM, riot100233 wrote: oh i pm it to him

iu_1101453_8079464.gif

Response to Creature Collab 2023: You In? 2023-10-22 12:31:09

At 10/22/23 12:29 PM, BickerySebastian wrote:
At 10/22/23 12:24 PM, riot100233 wrote: oh i pm it to him

Response to Creature Collab 2023: You In? 2023-10-22 17:30:26

What's going on with this collab? There was an @ everyone ping on the discord saying the project is dead so we could leave, so I followed and left the discord and I assumed this meant the project got cancelled. However, today I got a project invite and now I'm really confused.

I am the original GetterRocka

Response to Creature Collab 2023: You In? 2023-10-22 17:58:17

At 10/22/23 05:30 PM, GetterRocka wrote: What's going on with this collab? There was an @ everyone ping on the discord saying the project is dead so we could leave, so I followed and left the discord and I assumed this meant the project got cancelled. However, today I got a project invite and now I'm really confused.

Okay so the short version is that Zfert is taking the ropes of the collab to do the project because NOBODY in the server knows why isn't Onedude20 responding let alone the progress on the game for it.

I don't know how'll this will go, let alone when is it going to be published, and not to mention how is Onedude going to be credited on this, but oh what the hell, who's going to wait for 2 more months to find out if Onedude's online??

Yes hello, BickerySebatian, MSGhero, Vinnx4, and Myself have formed a new team and are working to carry this project to completion. Hopefully it should see the light of day very soon! If you left and want an invite back to the server, let me know, I can DM you a new link

Response to Creature Collab 2023: You In? 2023-10-23 08:38:15

At 10/23/23 08:16 AM, Zfert wrote: Yes hello, BickerySebatian, MSGhero, Vinnx4, and Myself have formed a new team and are working to carry this project to completion. Hopefully it should see the light of day very soon! If you left and want an invite back to the server, let me know, I can DM you a new link

I'm glad the project isn't fully dead! Excited to see what you guys end up making, anything will be cool.

Wacky characters and groovy patterns

BBS Signature

Response to Creature Collab 2023: You In? 2023-10-23 12:34:00

Render

iu_1102032_7734099.webp

iu_1102033_7734099.webp