00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Feenixs just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Transformers Collab

31,579 Views | 103 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Before time began there was a collab, Newgrounds held a collab for the Transformers over 15 years ago, and with the advent of a new movie coming this year, and almost 40 years of this franchise’s existence. It seems that the perfect time for a sequel has arrived. 

Presenting: The Newgrounds Transformers Collab

iu_910472_9475454.png

Hosted by me and @Gray We are looking for animators to join us in this new Transformers Collab where, unlike the 07 collab, we are opening the floodgates in what you can do. Instead of limiting you to the G1 Cartoon and Live Action Movies, you can make a parody of whatever version of the Transformers you’d like. Be it Beast Wars, Robots in Disguise, Armada, Animated, Prime, whatever.

Applying

We are opening this collab to the public and allowing users to submit applications to us. While some people have already been selected, we’ll need some more. To submit you will need to send an email to ngtransformerscollab2023@gmail.com with examples of your art and animation. We will be accepting Applications from the 1st of March to the 22nd of March. Applicants will receive notice if they’ve been chosen on the 28th of March with an invite to a discord with other members. You are able to collaborate with voice actors, musicians and other artists.

Something worth noting is, being that times have changed, we advise your cartoon not have anything that could land this collab an A rating.

Specs

iu_910471_9475454.png

Length: between 10 seconds and 2 minutes and 30 seconds (you can ask for the length to be extended on Discord)

Frame Rate: 12-24fps

Resolution: 1920x1080

Video: MP4

Any more details will be given on your acceptance.

Submissions

Submit your application and finished animation Here ngtransformerscollab2023@gmail.com 

iu_910473_9475454.png

Banner/Thumbnail Art done by @CrockettDK, @Gray, @BeefyThunder, @BlackDingo86NG, @BrolyNG, @Bluehair0, @TheBulbmin, @CJSpellsfish, @Cursedtheworsed, @Crispycatra, @IgwanaSuchus, @InvaderDaniel, @Jammque, @KingCrowned, @Levi0nL1ne, @Logiwan, @0urCast, @SuperCS, @Slushydojo, @Uvii, @Wegra, @Whimsical-Wife, @WVDB, and @ZanderAflame.

Till All Are One

Queer Starscream

BBS Signature

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-03-02 02:55:06

I love war I love armed conflicts I love pointless gunplay

Check current mood, cool music!

BBS Signature

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-03-02 03:12:15

At 3/2/23 02:55 AM, WVDB wrote: I love war I love armed conflicts I love pointless gunplay

I LOVE BIG BOMBS THAT MAKE BIG EXPLOSIONS THAT KILL THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT MEN, WOMEN, AND CHILDREN!!!

Queer Starscream

BBS Signature

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-03-02 10:43:48

Looks cool! I might join

Crazy? I was crazy once.

BBS Signature

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-03-02 14:33:56

At 3/1/23 09:25 PM, CrockettDK wrote: Before time began there was a collab, Newgrounds held a collab for the Transformers over 15 years ago, and with the advent of a new movie coming this year, and almost 40 years of this franchise’s existence. It seems that the perfect time for a sequel has arrived. 

Hosted by me and @Gray We are looking for animators to join us in this new Transformers Collab where, unlike the 07 collab, we are opening the floodgates in what you can do. Instead of limiting you to the G1 Cartoon and Live Action Movies, you can make a parody of whatever version of the Transformers you’d like. Be it Beast Wars, Robots in Disguise, Armada, Animated, Prime, whatever.

Applying
We are opening this collab to the public and allowing users to submit applications to us. While some people have already been selected, we’ll need some more. To submit you will need to send an email to ngtransfromerscollab2023@gmail.com with examples of your art and animation. We will be accepting Applications from the 1st of March to the 22nd of March. Applicants will receive notice if they’ve been chosen on the 28th of March with an invite to a discord with other members. You are able to collaborate with voice actors, musicians and other artists.

Something worth noting is, being that times have changed, we advise your cartoon not have anything that could land this collab an A rating.

Specs

Length: between 10 seconds and 2 minutes and 30 seconds (you can ask for the length to be extended on Discord)

Submissions
Submit your application and finished animation Here ngtransfromerscollab2023@gmail.com 

Banner/Thumbnail Art done by @CrockettDK, @Gray, @BeefyThunder, @BlackDingo86NG, @BrolyNG, @Bluehair0, @TheBulbmin, @CJSpellsfish, @Cursedtheworsed, @Crispycatra, @IgwanaSuchus, @InvaderDaniel, @Jammque, @KingCrowned, @Levi0nL1ne, @Logiwan, @0urCast, @SuperCS, @Slushydojo, @Uvii, @Wegra, @Whimsical-Wife, @WVDB, and @ZanderAflame.

Till All Are One

Epic

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-03-02 14:39:06

At 3/1/23 09:25 PM, CrockettDK wrote: Before time began there was a collab, Newgrounds held a collab for the Transformers over 15 years ago, and with the advent of a new movie coming this year, and almost 40 years of this franchise’s existence. It seems that the perfect time for a sequel has arrived. 

Applying
We are opening this collab to the public and allowing users to submit applications to us. While some people have already been selected, we’ll need some more. To submit you will need to send an email to ngtransfromerscollab2023@gmail.com with examples of your art and animation. We will be accepting Applications from the 1st of March to the 22nd of March. Applicants will receive notice if they’ve been chosen on the 28th of March with an invite to a discord with other members. You are able to collaborate with voice actors, musicians and other artists.

Specs

Submissions
Submit your application and finished animation Here ngtransfromerscollab2023@gmail.com 

Till All Are One

I completely forgot to credit @chromedome113 for the drawing of Big Covoy in the collage! So Sorry.

iu_911133_9475454.png

They absolutely deserve a follow.

Queer Starscream

BBS Signature

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-03-02 21:14:35 (edited 2023-03-02 21:14:47)

Applying

Specs

Submissions

Till All Are One

Well, I really want to participate, even though I'm not a fan of Trainsformers

uwu

BBS Signature

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-03-03 01:38:59

theyre so hard to draw why would u do this

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-03-03 01:55:53

At 3/3/23 01:38 AM, Lockheartz wrote: theyre so hard to draw why would u do this

Transformers is cool :)

Queer Starscream

BBS Signature

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-03-03 07:23:38

Sounds neat.

Only valid after midnight, every other fortnight, when the store is already closed.

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-03-03 13:40:39

Applying
We are opening this collab to the public and allowing users to submit applications to us. While some people have already been selected, we’ll need some more. To submit you will need to send an email to ngtransformerscollab2023@gmail.com with examples of your art and animation. We will be accepting Applications from the 1st of March to the 22nd of March. Applicants will receive notice if they’ve been chosen on the 28th of March with an invite to a discord with other members. You are able to collaborate with voice actors, musicians and other artists.

Specs

Submissions
Submit your application and finished animation Here ngtransformerscollab2023@gmail.com 

Till All Are One

I most definitely am gonna join this if I can come up with something good enough

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-03-03 13:44:06

If there isn't a scene with Optimus and Megatron kissing, I'm not watching

xoxo 💋 (ps: okay I guess you can watch TRW)

BBS Signature

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-03-03 13:52:50

Is the end product gonna be like one long movie or a collection of multiple?

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-03-03 13:58:40

At 3/3/23 01:52 PM, Lunurday wrote: Is the end product gonna be like one long movie or a collection of multiple?

It’s a spiritual successor to the original "Blamformers!" which was a compilation of multiple shorts. So this is like the Smash Collab, Dragon Ball Collab, Evangelion Collab, That shit. It’s not a reanimated or anything like that.

Queer Starscream

BBS Signature

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-03-03 14:30:59

Sounds cool! If anyone is looking for a VA please consider sending me a message, I'd be happy to help out!

(Poorly) Self-Made VO Demo (newgrounds.com)

Collection Of Casting Call Club Auditions (newgrounds.com)

Collection of (Poor) Auditions (newgrounds.com)

BBS Signature

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-03-03 14:31:29 (edited 2023-03-03 14:32:02)

After 16 years, a new animation collab appears on The Transformers, after Blamformers

Who cares about my work and other fun - I'm here

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-03-03 14:48:29

Applying

Specs

Submissions

Till All Are One

I can't wait!

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-03-03 14:49:48

Sick!

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-03-03 14:56:40

At 3/2/23 03:12 AM, CrockettDK wrote:
At 3/2/23 02:55 AM, WVDB wrote: I love war I love armed conflicts I love pointless gunplay
I LOVE BIG BOMBS THAT MAKE BIG EXPLOSIONS THAT KILL THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT MEN, WOMEN, AND CHILDREN!!!

You just described 9/11

BBS Signature

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-03-03 16:08:26

remember the skit when Starscream said the n-word watching videos of arcee get rammed hahaha funny times

Hey Mister! Put a little more mustard on that mustard!!!

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-03-03 16:16:05

Now We Cookin.

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-03-03 16:18:12

If anyone needs voices...

You need a voice? I got plenty for ya! :D

BBS Signature

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-03-03 16:52:58

If anyone wants some voice work done, PLEASE HMU, I am so excited for this and I'd love to work with y'all on this!!!

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-03-03 17:20:21

Applying

Specs

Submissions

Till All Are One

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-03-03 18:27:50

Sometimes I wish I wasn't making my own shit so I could work on these FUCK

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-03-03 19:11:35

Applying

Specs

Submissions

Till All Are One

Lets go

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-03-03 19:51:32

Applying

Specs

Submissions

Till All Are One

i'm working on one

I'm a gamer/vlogger/animator

BBS Signature

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-03-03 19:53:55

MY MOMENT TO SHY

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-03-03 20:28:19

Holy sh**t...I was in there with my music 15 years ago. Da Boomer is calling.

I are pwnan teh lollbarian!

...SoS - We rape responsibly...

BBS Signature

Response to The Transformers Collab 2023-03-03 20:41:19 (edited 2023-03-03 20:41:35)

This is very interesting And it's also amazing