00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Troggie just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Make Friends!

11,004 Views | 211 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Make Friends! 2022-01-03 21:14:17

At 12/26/21 11:29 PM, phantom-dragon-demo wrote: I need friends to talk to at night. I get bored easy at night

I'm a night owl too, Eastern Standard Time here

Play the game Pocket Killers Here if you like slasher stuff. (Especially if you like playing as the killers in horror)

BBS Signature

Response to Make Friends! 2022-01-07 13:40:00

At 1/3/22 09:14 PM, anothergamedev wrote:
At 12/26/21 11:29 PM, phantom-dragon-demo wrote: I need friends to talk to at night. I get bored easy at night

How relatable — it's 1:39 AM in my timezone! I should sleep.

BBS Signature

Response to Make Friends! 2022-01-07 17:35:37

At 1/7/22 01:40 PM, SheepPF wrote:
At 1/3/22 09:14 PM, anothergamedev wrote:
How relatable — it's 1:39 AM in my timezone! I should sleep.

Sleep is for the weak

Play the game Pocket Killers Here if you like slasher stuff. (Especially if you like playing as the killers in horror)

BBS Signature

Response to Make Friends! 2022-01-08 13:10:09

i need help, please.

ANYWAYSSSSSSsss.if you were a hero, what would you be like? what would your name be? and your powers?

My name would be Titanum Bat, i would use a titanum bat that can do eletricity and fire effects! and yes, its based on Metal Bat...

iu_519234_10241926.jpg

Response to Make Friends! 2022-01-10 20:34:47

At 1/8/22 01:10 PM, SaibotTheCourier wrote: i need help, please.

ANYWAYSSSSSSsss.if you were a hero, what would you be like? what would your name be? and your powers?
My name would be Titanum Bat, i would use a titanum bat that can do eletricity and fire effects! and yes, its based on Metal Bat...

laughs in creative blocks

BBS Signature

Response to Make Friends! 2022-01-31 21:50:06

I don't need friends, I have family

Response to Make Friends! 2022-02-14 08:51:22

Wattup dudes

Response to Make Friends! 2022-02-14 22:40:05

At 2/14/22 08:51 AM, SolidAirbendz wrote: Wattup dudes

aye, sup, how'd you doing?

Response to Make Friends! 2022-02-15 02:21:33

At 2/14/22 10:40 PM, leeseiguess wrote:

Good, how're you doin?

Response to Make Friends! 2022-02-15 10:16:13

At 2/15/22 02:21 AM, SolidAirbendz wrote:
Good, how're you doin?

cool, just ate the whole pizza on my own. gotta treat myself like an actual living being sometimes

Response to Make Friends! 2022-02-15 11:40:02

At 11/26/21 04:04 PM, JustCaleHere wrote: Make friends here cause your lonley lol.

who want to be my friend ?

Response to Make Friends! 2022-02-15 15:26:50

At 2/15/22 10:16 AM, leeseiguess wrote:
Good, how're you doin?
cool, just ate the whole pizza on my own. gotta treat myself like an actual living being sometimes

Dude, i literally had pizza yesterday and i almost ate the whole thing.

Response to Make Friends! 2022-02-16 07:40:13

At 2/15/22 03:26 PM, SolidAirbendz wrote:
Good, how're you doin?

aye, good thing that there's someone I can relate in pizza obliterating

what topping it had? mine was beef with barbecue sauce

Response to Make Friends! 2022-02-16 07:46:42

At 2/15/22 11:40 AM, Furamona wrote:
At 11/26/21 04:04 PM, JustCaleHere wrote: Make friends here cause your lonley lol.

ay, I can

Response to Make Friends! 2022-02-16 09:02:45

At 2/16/22 07:40 AM, leeseiguess wrote:
Good, how're you doin?

Mushrooms, peppers, olives, onions. This is probably by far the most riveting conversation i've had with a person about pizza.

Response to Make Friends! 2022-02-16 14:27:11

At 2/16/22 09:02 AM, SolidAirbendz wrote:
At 2/16/22 07:40 AM, leeseiguess wrote:
Good, how're you doin?
Mushrooms, peppers, olives, onions. This is probably by far the most riveting conversation i've had with a person about pizza.

It is as riveting as a piece of molten gold covering crunchy-crunchy round-shaped paper-thin dough, along with other unnecessary but recommended toppings.

the only thing that can compete confidently on a taste-o-meter in my opinion is probably lasagna

Response to Make Friends! 2022-02-16 15:05:14

It is as riveting as a piece of molten gold covering crunchy-crunchy round-shaped paper-thin dough, along with other unnecessary but recommended toppings.
the only thing that can compete confidently on a taste-o-meter in my opinion is probably lasagna

Lasagna rocks, but pizza has a broad variety of ingredients you could add to it without it getting bizzare. It is just the perfect meal for everyone.

It is the embodiment of creation and style. Truly the pinnacle of human achievement, for it was god's original intent. There is no other entity that can or will ever surpass such great powers, such great omnipotence, despite lasagna coming so close, it just cannot compete, because pizza is love and pizza is life.

Do you like fish?

Response to Make Friends! 2022-02-17 17:25:20

At 2/16/22 03:05 PM, SolidAirbendz wrote:
Lasagna rocks, but pizza has a broad variety of ingredients you could add to it without it getting bizzare. It is just the perfect meal for everyone.
It is the embodiment of creation and style. Truly the pinnacle of human achievement, for it was god's original intent. There is no other entity that can or will ever surpass such great powers, such great omnipotence, despite lasagna coming so close, it just cannot compete, because pizza is love and pizza is life.

Do you like fish?

I sure do, especially when it's red and with sour cream sauce. and ye, I agree with you about pizza's place in a world. there is no other dish that can have it that easy. even fish, like the one I've already mentioned. with extra cheese layer, it's the perfect blend of a western food culture with a slight far eastern twist if you could make tofu work.

Response to Make Friends! 2022-02-17 22:04:35

At 2/15/22 11:40 AM, Furamona wrote:

sure

Response to Make Friends! 2022-02-18 05:14:45

At 2/17/22 05:25 PM, leeseiguess wrote:

Do you like fish?
I sure do, especially when it's red and with sour cream sauce. and ye, I agree with you about pizza's place in a world. there is no other dish that can have it that easy. even fish, like the one I've already mentioned. with extra cheese layer, it's the perfect blend of a western food culture with a slight far eastern twist if you could make tofu work.

Agreed.

Response to Make Friends! 2022-02-18 06:03:23

At 2/18/22 05:14 AM, SolidAirbendz wrote:

Do you like fish?
Agreed.

anyways, do you have any hobbies or smth, like sports or something? once I tried to shoot crossbow and my hands were really sore next day. meh, atleast it's not at hard as a bow

Response to Make Friends! 2022-02-18 10:21:43

At 2/18/22 06:03 AM, leeseiguess wrote:

Do you like fish?
Agreed.
anyways, do you have any hobbies or smth, like sports or something? once I tried to shoot crossbow and my hands were really sore next day. meh, atleast it's not at hard as a bow

I like drawing videogame characters, watch youtube all day...

That's kinda my whole life, tbh.

You into any videogame series or TV show?

Response to Make Friends! 2022-02-18 18:19:40

At 2/18/22 10:21 AM, SolidAirbendz wrote:

Do you like fish?
Agreed.

series? I don't think so. mostly medium-sized project with their own gimmick or something that requires some thinking and cooperation. played barotrauma recently. I don't watch TV actually. if I would ever want to watch some political bullshit or/and kiddos' show I would download Twitter. do you hit the gym?

Response to Make Friends! 2022-02-18 18:40:30

At 2/18/22 06:19 PM, leeseiguess wrote:
At 2/18/22 10:21 AM, SolidAirbendz wrote:

Do you like fish?
Agreed.

series? I don't think so. mostly medium-sized project with their own gimmick or something that requires some thinking and cooperation. played barotrauma recently. I don't watch TV actually. if I would ever want to watch some political bullshit or/and kiddos' show I would download Twitter. do you hit the gym?

I don't hit the gym, don't think i need to, i'm still an adolescent child. I have no experience with bodybuilding, and i am not really much of a sportster, i'm mostly just a couch potato. I do really like basketball, even though i suck at it. You into music of any kind?

Response to Make Friends! 2022-02-28 06:39:04

At 12/2/21 03:50 PM, MrSignmeout wrote: going to build my very own friend! need volunteers for supplying bones and flesh stuff!

I guess why not XD

sara_foxxxxxxxxy

:> be happy and stwong buddies

BBS Signature

Response to Make Friends! 2022-02-28 08:28:00

Uh Hey I Have Plenty Of Friends Though I Will Only Friend Request People First But They Have To Do Something To Get Friend Requested If You Send Me A Friend Request I Will Accept It But Theres Only One Way I Send A Friend Request First

Response to Make Friends! 2022-02-28 14:55:08

At 12/3/21 10:52 AM, xuplife wrote: no thanks i already have my friend named billy he sleeps in my steps

Does he pay rent?

If you read this, you get a virtual cookie

BBS Signature

Response to Make Friends! 2022-03-01 09:23:04

At 2/28/22 02:55 PM, Tangeroni wrote:
At 12/3/21 10:52 AM, xuplife wrote: no thanks i already have my friend named billy he sleeps in my steps
Does he pay rent?

no but it's ok since he gives me his fungus

We cock. Dick. BALLING.

Response to Make Friends! 2022-03-01 16:52:21

At 3/1/22 09:23 AM, xuplife wrote:
Does he pay rent?

Care to share your fungus with the rest of NG?

If you read this, you get a virtual cookie

BBS Signature

Response to Make Friends! 2022-03-02 09:09:50

At 3/1/22 04:52 PM, Tangeroni wrote:
At 3/1/22 09:23 AM, xuplife wrote:
Does he pay rent?
Care to share your fungus with the rest of NG?

No.

We cock. Dick. BALLING.