New Topic Respond to this Topic
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-07-07 15:23:39 Reply

At 7/7/11 05:06 AM, Decky wrote: O' I agree for dating purposes. but for just one night I think it would be awesome. Like I said I don't really know why, it's just a thing I guess. Stoner girls can sometimes bore me.

Man, my best friend fucked this coked up bitch who was banging my runner at the time. She was shorter than me (I`m like 5`4`) and she had DOUBLE D`S. No fuckin joke, it wasn`t even unnatural they were epic. She was such a hoe, I could have got some of that.

She took my other close friends virginity and was dating him at the time me and her kind of hooked up, so it didn`t feel right to take it too far.

She will make your dick explode, she is so fuckin light. Like 100 pounds max. Yet she has curves and HUUUUUUUUUUGE TITS.

God damn it they were perfect. I don`t know if her speed addiction affected her performance but my runner (he gets around) said it was the best sex he`s ever had.

Especially if all they ever talk about is how much Weed they have smoked in the past week.

I don`t associate with these types of people, it`s embarrassing.

BBS Signature
ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-07-07 17:11:05 Reply

At 7/7/11 12:59 AM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: How did you feel when you first tried strumming a tune on a guitar?

Haha, is that a serious question? First time I tried playing guitar was when I was blazed out of my mind and started strumming some nonsense on my friend's guitar. Then he taught me some simple stuff and I taught myself from there.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature
Magic-Mushroom
Magic-Mushroom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-07-07 19:10:32 Reply

At 7/7/11 03:23 PM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: Man, my best friend fucked this coked up bitch who was banging my runner at the time. She was shorter than me (I`m like 5`4`) and she had DOUBLE D`S. No fuckin joke, it wasn`t even unnatural they were epic. She was such a hoe, I could have got some of that.

Damn son, I'm only 14 and I'm 5'6' you must be short XD

They said I could become anything so I became everything.

BBS Signature
Canas
Canas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-07-07 20:50:18 Reply

At 7/7/11 07:10 PM, Magic-Mushroom wrote: Damn son, I'm only 14 and I'm 5'6' you must be short XD

woa man read books and study and shit don't get high on school days, make something of your life while you still can

Magic-Mushroom
Magic-Mushroom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-07-07 20:59:15 Reply

At 7/7/11 08:50 PM, Canas wrote:
At 7/7/11 07:10 PM, Magic-Mushroom wrote: Damn son, I'm only 14 and I'm 5'6' you must be short XD
woa man read books and study and shit don't get high on school days, make something of your life while you still can

I NEVER got high on a school day, that's how your dumb ass gets caught. I'm fine in school and all that shit. I just suck asshole at math though. I'm not sure how far I'm gonna get in life, I do have a job however.

BBS Signature
ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-07-07 23:17:03 Reply

At 7/7/11 08:59 PM, Magic-Mushroom wrote: I NEVER got high on a school day

I used to say the same thing, until I finally got high on a school day.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature
Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-07-07 23:17:35 Reply

At 7/7/11 08:59 PM, Magic-Mushroom wrote: I NEVER got high on a school day, that's how your dumb ass gets caught. I'm fine in school and all that shit. I just suck asshole at math though. I'm not sure how far I'm gonna get in life, I do have a job however.

Get high at home and see if you understand the math concepts better. Then try and do the same problems sober.

BBS Signature
Magic-Mushroom
Magic-Mushroom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-07-08 01:20:19 Reply

At 7/7/11 11:17 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: Get high at home and see if you understand the math concepts better. Then try and do the same problems sober.

I'm very good at basic math and pre algebra. It's when I got to algebra is where I started fucking up and my grades slipped away.

BBS Signature
GenocidalTendencies
GenocidalTendencies
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-07-08 03:44:27 Reply

At 7/7/11 11:17 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
At 7/7/11 08:59 PM, Magic-Mushroom wrote: I NEVER got high on a school day
I used to say the same thing, until I finally got high on a school day.

Same here, those were the days. I try not to smoke weed before work nowadays cause fuck, the burnout is heavy.

Facebook
"Man creates his own reality."

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-07-08 05:41:21 Reply

At 7/7/11 03:23 PM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: Man, my best friend fucked this coked up bitch who was banging my runner at the time. She was shorter than me (I`m like 5`4`) and she had DOUBLE D`S.

I swear to God, there is this girl that lives near me that has 36 Gs. She too is quite short not as short probably like 5'7. Anyway she used to do quite a bit of blow. I should of done that dude, I should of :(.

She took my other close friends virginity and was dating him at the time me and her kind of hooked up, so it didn`t feel right to take it too far.

O' dear that sounds like quite the sticky wicket. I wouldn't get with a girl f she was with a mate. Had it done to me and it really isn't nice. Sayin' that if people will do it to me, fuck 'em.

She will make your dick explode, she is so fuckin light. Like 100 pounds max. Yet she has curves and HUUUUUUUUUUGE TITS.

Sounds good man ;).

I don`t associate with these types of people, it`s embarrassing.

I know what you mean, dude. I used to have this mate that seemed okay at first but then I realised that all he ever talked about was the drugs that he had done the night before. It got old really, really quickly.

I smoked Weed all the time in school. I'm in college now but it'll be about another 4-5 years before I leave because I did quite badly on my end of high school exams. Don't know if Weed had anything to do with it but it probably didn't help.

FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Facebook Page /// Latest Art Piece
- - NG Photoshop Master 2015 - -

BBS Signature
Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-07-08 08:03:54 Reply

At 7/8/11 01:20 AM, Magic-Mushroom wrote:
At 7/7/11 11:17 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: Get high at home and see if you understand the math concepts better. Then try and do the same problems sober.
I'm very good at basic math and pre algebra. It's when I got to algebra is where I started fucking up and my grades slipped away.

I just meant maybe you would look at it a different way. But then you obviously would want to be able to do it without weed...

BBS Signature
DumbassDude
DumbassDude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Audiophile
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-07-08 11:54:06 Reply

Weed is more of a 'after you finished up all your things, have a toke' thing.

Made up your bed? Have a toke.
Wrote the title of your essay? Have a toke.

Never really gotten further than that.

BBS Signature
Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-07-08 13:15:06 Reply

At 7/8/11 11:54 AM, DumbassDude wrote: Weed is more of a 'after you finished up all your things, have a toke' thing.

You just gotta get cerebral weed. It makes you go into intense focus and causes an ease of doing things which seem almost effortless, like when an athlete gets in the zone. It almost feels like cheating it works so well.

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-07-08 14:36:28 Reply

Some idiot girl in England took MDMA and DXM after a night out and died of respiratory failure (apparently). This is the first time 'cough syrup' has made it into the British media. Watch this space...

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-07-08 14:38:10 Reply

And if I smoke weed on a daily basis, surely I would prefer to go out with someone similar?

And I do and am.

Canas
Canas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-07-08 15:42:00 Reply

I think a lot of the negative stigmas attached to weed itself actually have an effect on the individual experience. Exactly like Scrotaculous said, you gotta get in the zone. When I get in the zone I get this extreme intense focus, my pupils dilate and my senses become extremely heightened. Whether i'm doing something silly like cleaning, or playing Call of Duty, or driving etc. Once I find that zone I become some sort of super human being, and a select handful of newgrounders have witnessed this phenomena online when i'd literally transform in to an unstoppable killing machine at COD.

The negative stigma of laziness, and never achieving anything in life follows weed around like a shadow, and it's hard not to just fall right in to that. I want to say that I know tons of people who have smoked weed forever and managed fantastic careers and have contributed to society, but even with my blind loyalty to ganj I still can't lie. Everyone I know who's been a chronic has also been a chronic lazy fuck, usually living in a basement and working some dead end job. And that makes me sad, because you're supposed to get HIGH, not LOW, my brothers. I feel like it's our duty as educated stoners to strive to achieve great things in life, to prove all those doubters and nay-sayers wrong. Weed is good for you.

Aye, fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade all the days.. from this day to that.. for one chance. Just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our FREEDOM!!!

The Stoner's Club

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-07-08 16:46:45 Reply

At 7/8/11 02:36 PM, Earfetish wrote: Some idiot girl in England took MDMA and DXM after a night out and died of respiratory failure (apparently). This is the first time 'cough syrup' has made it into the British media. Watch this space...

A teenager died after taking a cocktail of drugs and cough mixture and becoming trapped behind her bed.

A post-mortem examination revealed that she had suffocated because of the position she had been lying in. The drugs she had taken meant she was unable to free herself from behind the bed.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/9129909.H astings_teen_died_after_taking_cocktail_
of_Ecstasy_and_cough_medicine/

It's not funny, a young girl died.

And yes, you can make something of yourself when you smoke weed. Don't forget, most young people are struggling.

Me, personally, I can do work stoned and I used to all the time. I still do now, if I have to catch up on targets at home. It is very easy to be very contented doing absolutely nothing when you're stoned tho, and to kind of find the idea of catching up on targets at home pretty abhorrent. Also, my room's a fucking tip at the moment, I can never be arsed keeping on top of it.

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-07-09 00:31:53 Reply

Chilling on 4mg xanax and countless hits from the bong. This is definitely the highest I've been in a while.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
DarkMatter
DarkMatter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Animator
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-07-10 05:48:14 Reply

oh gawd I picked up some purple nebula and some legendary og, and fuck.....

My room smells like weed and I havn't even smoked anything. Its so dank it's just stinking up my room inside a capsule, inside a safe.

WTF?!?!?

I think I'ma smoke some now =P

Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-07-10 13:21:20 Reply

At 7/10/11 05:48 AM, DarkMatter wrote: oh gawd I picked up some purple nebula and some legendary og, and fuck.....

My room smells like weed and I havn't even smoked anything. Its so dank it's just stinking up my room inside a capsule, inside a safe.

Whoa dude, how did you fit your weed in a capsule.

I love OG Kush, bro. The nugs are so fucking tight.

BBS Signature
GenocidalTendencies
GenocidalTendencies
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-07-11 01:59:34 Reply

At 7/8/11 02:36 PM, Earfetish wrote: Some idiot girl in England took MDMA and DXM after a night out and died of respiratory failure (apparently). This is the first time 'cough syrup' has made it into the British media. Watch this space...

What a stupid kid, MDMA and DXM are a big NO NO, people really need to put some research and educate themselves on what they're taking, like come on, your body isn't a fucking invincible machine.

Facebook
"Man creates his own reality."

BBS Signature
Magic-Mushroom
Magic-Mushroom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-07-12 00:55:05 Reply

I refuse for this club to fall to the dreaded second page. Anyways, I'm well over 3 months into a tolerance break.

Salvia doesn't count though :)

BBS Signature
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-07-12 01:26:14 Reply

At 7/12/11 12:55 AM, Magic-Mushroom wrote: I refuse for this club to fall to the dreaded second page. Anyways, I'm well over 3 months into a tolerance break.

brotha just get highhh

3 months is way enough

does DMT count??

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
Magic-Mushroom
Magic-Mushroom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-07-12 01:59:44 Reply

At 7/12/11 01:26 AM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote:
At 7/12/11 12:55 AM, Magic-Mushroom wrote: I refuse for this club to fall to the dreaded second page. Anyways, I'm well over 3 months into a tolerance break.

brotha just get highhh

I still party hardy with salvia, that's all I'm doing for now. A simple 30 minute session is all I need now, I have so much shit going on between work and home.

3 months is way enough

Eh, I'm just gonna see how long I can go, I'm still doing salvia though because no one can do jack-shit about it.

does DMT count??

Yesh.

And speaking of salvia, those fucks in office want to make it illegal (god damnit) that just PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF. It's like weed all over again. God forbid people have fun.

BBS Signature
DarkMatter
DarkMatter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Animator
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-07-12 05:55:51 Reply

Well, something sad happened to me a couple days ago. My large skull pipe was broken by a combination of stupid shit me and my friend instigated. He was mostly responsible as he made it fall and it broke.

Anyway I got a new pipe today, worth less money but all the better for smoking IMO. I call it, the Milky Way. =D.

The Stoner's Club

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-07-12 14:23:09 Reply

At 7/11/11 01:59 AM, GenocidalTendencies wrote: What a stupid kid, MDMA and DXM are a big NO NO, people really need to put some research and educate themselves on what they're taking, like come on, your body isn't a fucking invincible machine.

Yeah you're right, you google "MDMA and DXM" and everything is just 'don't combine the two'. I dunno tho. I kind of blame drugs being illegal because I reckon people would know more about their safe use if they were legal. Also because you wouldn't sell MDMA to a tripping person.

Foshizz
Foshizz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-07-13 16:26:58 Reply

Lol, if you're gonna do DXM, do the right dosage and if you wanna use robitussin (drinkable not pills) then buy the one with only DXM or whatever in it. I did but last time I still threw up, I couldnt handle my shit lol. I had like an hour conversation with my dad and apparently it was some big shit, I dont remember anything:D

also im baked

golf wang.

Foshizz
Foshizz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-07-13 17:06:23 Reply

At 7/13/11 04:26 PM, Foshizz wrote: Lol, if you're gonna do DXM, do the right dosage and if you wanna use robitussin (drinkable not pills) then buy the one with only DXM or whatever in it. I did but last time I still threw up, I couldnt handle my shit lol. I had like an hour conversation with my dad and apparently it was some big shit, I dont remember anything:D

also im baked

sorry, I mean to say the right dosage with whatever plateau you're looking to achieve

golf wang.

Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-07-14 00:50:32 Reply

At 7/5/11 03:53 PM, Canas wrote: no really though I actually do stuff

irl or internets?

i wish i had been a mod back when i actually had the time.

i have to agree...you're fourteen and blazin' it up? i hope at the very least that it's not on the reg. get your learn on and in the future get your smoke on amigo. no excuses. LEARN THE ALGEBRA.

good looks on the t-break though. salvia i don't dig but that's just me.

At 7/8/11 11:54 AM, DumbassDude wrote: Weed is more of a 'after you finished up all your things, have a toke' thing.

good man. imo, that's how it should be.

At 7/8/11 02:38 PM, Earfetish wrote: And if I smoke weed on a daily basis, surely I would prefer to go out with someone similar?

And I do and am.

agreed and jealous.

also, why would you mix ecstasy with syrup? i don't understand that idea at all.

At 7/8/11 03:42 PM, Canas wrote: Everyone I know who's been a chronic has also been a chronic lazy fuck, usually living in a basement and working some dead end job.

That's a shame. I know plenty of successful smokers and I also know a lot of fuck-ups; I don't think weed is entirely related to the success. More about determination.

i do work a shitty job though...but then again i'm twenty years old so *shrug*. MAKIN' THEM PIZZAS!

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature
Magic-Mushroom
Magic-Mushroom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-07-14 01:21:53 Reply

At 7/14/11 12:50 AM, Buddhist wrote: i have to agree...you're fourteen and blazin' it up? i hope at the very least that it's not on the reg. get your learn on and in the future get your smoke on amigo. no excuses. LEARN THE ALGEBRA.

good looks on the t-break though. salvia i don't dig but that's just prefer to go out with someone similar?

I'm not really a reg, I barely do weed/hash, even back then I only did shrooms like twice a month at most, I never really fucked around with booze, I did and still do have a yen for salvia though :D

I'm not really on a TB anymore. It's more of a ''fuck it I don't have the money and don't feel like it'' kind of thing now. I'm always up for salvia though because of the short high and cheap cost. I get decent shit for like $6 though.

BBS Signature