New Topic Respond to this Topic
Magic-Mushroom
Magic-Mushroom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-09 18:41:22 Reply

At 4/9/11 05:30 PM, Canas wrote: I've been with one smelly pussy prior to this, but this experience was completely horrifyingly unique. Girls in dorms man, they're fucking filthy.

You just scared me away from women :(

They said I could become anything so I became everything.

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-09 19:54:43 Reply

At 4/9/11 04:28 PM, Magic-Mushroom wrote:
At 4/9/11 02:50 PM, Canas wrote: That's all well and good, but if it was the stinkiest pussy you've ever smelled you may think twice. I was fucking a girl last night from the back, and all I could literally smell was her rank ass vagina wafting hot waves of stank everytime I thrusted. It smelled like a combination of week old stale beer, 12-grain whole wheat bread, and anchovy paste all mashed together in one disgusting and musty cornucopia of reeking flesh.

Lol, all the yeast based things you named, maybe she had a yeast infection hahahahaha. That sounds so disgusting dude, I'm surprised your dick stayed hard.

Oh fucking god, that may have just single-handedly killed my fucking high. That is just wrong, women need to learn what a douche bag and proper hygiene is. That's just sick and disgusting. I would get yourself checked out for STD's and STI's.

I heard douching can be unhealthy, soap is sufficient. And considering he's only been with two women with pussies like this, I doubt it's a major source of concern.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Canas
Canas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-09 20:08:01 Reply

At 4/9/11 07:54 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Lol, all the yeast based things you named, maybe she had a yeast infection hahahahaha. That sounds so disgusting dude, I'm surprised your dick stayed hard.

Hahaha Christ I hope not, you can pass on yeast infections to other women which is a little known fact. Plus gross

We were about 15 minutes in to it when I decided to just cum and get the fuck out of there, honestly I couldn't stand it anymore. The worst part was I couldn't just plug my nose in the middle of it, and the stench was so powerful it was practically palpable to my taste buds

I heard douching can be unhealthy, soap is sufficient. And considering he's only been with two women with pussies like this, I doubt it's a major source of concern.

The first girl was her best friend, perhaps the shit's contagious

Honestly I think the bitch just needs to wash more. All this talk about femininity and cleanliness and the sexism behind it all, but honestly, if you can't find the time to shower once a day at minimum in the privileged world we live in, you probably shouldn't be out fucking anybody

On the flip-side, my ex actually had an obsession with cleanliness. She had yeast infection after yeast infection and couldn't understand why. Turns out she actually washed TOO often, and the constant introduction of foreign fluids and soaps fucked up her natural balance.

Either that,

or my dick is made of bread

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-09 20:15:19 Reply

At 4/9/11 08:08 PM, Canas wrote: Hahaha Christ I hope not, you can pass on yeast infections to other women which is a little known fact. Plus gross

Woah, did not know that!

The first girl was her best friend, perhaps the shit's contagious

Hahahaha! Maybe they should start showering together.

On the flip-side, my ex actually had an obsession with cleanliness. She had yeast infection after yeast infection and couldn't understand why. Turns out she actually washed TOO often, and the constant introduction of foreign fluids and soaps fucked up her natural balance.

Either that,

or my dick is made of bread

Clearly your dick is made of delicious bread XD

Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Magic-Mushroom
Magic-Mushroom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-10 00:27:40 Reply

Hi sensationalism, it's been forever since I've seen you last.

BBS Signature
Vociferousmime
Vociferousmime
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-10 03:02:14 Reply

Theres a HUGE black chick (not that the black part matters(even though it clearly does)) in my town, and pretty much all of my friends have had sex with her EXCEPT me because I have dignity, and they all say her vagina REEKS of poopy fish. POOPY FISH. WHY WOULD YOU PUT YOUR PENIS IN A HUGE BLACK CHICK, SPECIFICALLY IN THE AREA THAT SMELLS LIKE POOPY FUCKING FISH???~!!

That was my rant.

In other news... I'm out of weed. And money. Suggestions?

inb4 sucking dick
Magic-Mushroom
Magic-Mushroom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-10 03:15:22 Reply

I'm currently 30 minutes in on what I think should be a 5-6 hour trip, atleast that's what I measured out. For me, the more mushy's I eat the longer it goes.

BBS Signature
Canas
Canas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-10 03:25:11 Reply

Speaking of poopy fish I was just offered to join a threesome with the aforementioned smelly vagina and another one of her blonde friends. Is it worth braving the rank poon of one chick and the potential contagious rotten vag of another?

Maybe I sound like a twisted fuck, but i'd rather sit here watching the Watchmen and smoke this big fat bowl

Magic-Mushroom
Magic-Mushroom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-10 03:31:02 Reply

Alright, about however the fuck many minutes in. I'm starting to feel it, holy shit do I feel alive!

BBS Signature
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-10 11:46:51 Reply

At 4/10/11 03:31 AM, Magic-Mushroom wrote: Alright, about however the fuck many minutes in. I'm starting to feel it, holy shit do I feel alive!

How many grams you munch?

What color?

BBS Signature
Magic-Mushroom
Magic-Mushroom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-10 12:27:38 Reply

At 4/10/11 11:46 AM, Datt-Mamon wrote:
At 4/10/11 03:31 AM, Magic-Mushroom wrote: Alright, about however the fuck many minutes in. I'm starting to feel it, holy shit do I feel alive!

What color?

I did about 1.25 grams of cubensis, it lasted for about 7 hours.

BBS Signature
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-10 12:37:15 Reply

At 4/10/11 12:27 PM, Magic-Mushroom wrote:
At 4/10/11 11:46 AM, Datt-Mamon wrote:

What color?
I did about 1.25 grams of cubensis, it lasted for about 7 hours.

Nice, love the gold caps. They must have been fresh as fuck to last 7 hours.

BBS Signature
Magic-Mushroom
Magic-Mushroom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-10 12:42:37 Reply

At 4/10/11 12:37 PM, Datt-Mamon wrote:
Nice, love the gold caps. They must have been fresh as fuck to last 7 hours.

They were, and i have a low tolerance to psilocybe

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-10 18:19:37 Reply

At 4/10/11 12:27 AM, Magic-Mushroom wrote: Hi sensationalism, it's been forever since I've seen you last.

Hello :)
Yes, I have one of those life things I suppose.

At 4/10/11 03:02 AM, Vociferousmime wrote: WHY WOULD YOU PUT YOUR PENIS IN A HUGE BLACK CHICK, SPECIFICALLY IN THE AREA THAT SMELLS LIKE POOPY FUCKING FISH???~!!

Guys. Guys. You can have standards and still get laid. Bad sex is not better than no sex and a disgusting chick is not better than no chick.

Way to have some self-respect man.

At 4/10/11 03:25 AM, Canas wrote: Maybe I sound like a twisted fuck, but i'd rather sit here watching the Watchmen and smoke this big fat bowl

Up to you whether you think it'd be worth it.

BBS Signature
Canas
Canas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-10 18:51:51 Reply

At 4/10/11 06:19 PM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 4/10/11 03:25 AM, Canas wrote: Maybe I sound like a twisted fuck, but i'd rather sit here watching the Watchmen and smoke this big fat bowl

I forget to mention the one-hour drive i'd have to make and the two or three beers i'd already drank at that point, plus it being 1:00 AM and all.

When I was sixteen and alone and a virgin I never thought i'd rationalize a threesome based on the time of night

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-10 20:08:13 Reply

At 4/10/11 06:51 PM, Canas wrote:
At 4/10/11 06:19 PM, Sensationalism wrote:
I forget to mention the one-hour drive i'd have to make and the two or three beers i'd already drank at that point, plus it being 1:00 AM and all.

When I was sixteen and alone and a virgin I never thought i'd rationalize a threesome based on the time of night

Lmao. I'm surprised guys aren't all over that more. But really it's not like it's gonna be better necessarily than just fucking one chick. It prolly just sounds cool to brag about. Still would be cool, but yeah.

BBS Signature
CagedSilhouette
CagedSilhouette
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-10 20:24:39 Reply

At 4/10/11 03:02 AM, Vociferousmime wrote: Theres a HUGE black chick (not that the black part matters(even though it clearly does)) in my town, and pretty much all of my friends have had sex with her EXCEPT me because I have dignity, and they all say her vagina REEKS of poopy fish. POOPY FISH. WHY WOULD YOU PUT YOUR PENIS IN A HUGE BLACK CHICK, SPECIFICALLY IN THE AREA THAT SMELLS LIKE POOPY FUCKING FISH???~!!

Props man. Fuck little horn-dogs who wanna go around and fuck every nasty-ass fish-poopin' pussy they can find. Black or white, rotten pussy is rotten pussy. Doesn't help knowing how many nasty mother-fuckers mighta dove in on her, or how many smelly fish poopin' pussies rode any of them.

That was my rant.

Yup. Sex ain't a toy. My friends make fun of me even though I'm not a virgin. I'd rather wait get married, have some kids, and raise a family than to get back out and fuck any bitch I want. I mean, I know I could, I could even envision what it'd look and feel like. Yeah, it'd be fuckin awesome... There's just something about me though. The point of sex is procreation; making love, maaaannn. Until I'm ready for all that, I'm just uninterested in sex for some reason. It's like "What's the point, if not procreation?! Look how all those relationships wound up. All for sex." And yeah. My friends make fun of me. I don't care though; I just laugh because it's most of them who have kids and shit already. Unexpected pregnancies and whatnot. Plus, if I do have a kid, he wont ever have to think he might have been an accident. Anyhow, that's my little rant as a response to your little rant. Just thought I'd share.

In other news... I'm out of weed. And money. Suggestions?

Try and find someone who trusts you, get them to front you a QP, divide it into 4 ounces, and figure up how much you'd have to sell to make the money you owe to the guy that fronted to you. Take the amount you figure you can make, subtract it from what you owe, then figure if you want the money as profit, or the smoke. Be careful if you smoke a lot though. You could lose all your profits without realizing it, just watching them all go up in smoke.

It's pretty easy when you get the hang of it. Just don't get caught up; always obey the other laws if you are in violation of any drug laws; always be cool, don't get nervous, to get impatient, just relax and be cool. You're in complete control of yourself, always remember that. Emotions, actions and all. You can also look legit if you have a job. Ever paycheck take out enough to buy a QP for yourself. Take out what you wanna smoke, sell the rest to coworkers who might smoke, etc, just keep it on the down low.

Now, your life decisions are up to you. I don't condone such actions that would break the law; I don't condemn them. I merely understand them. It's whatever you choose man. I'm not admitting guilt to anything either. I'm just giving my suggestion because you asked. All of us here have grown up around drugs after-all. Legal or not... that's about all I have to say. Take it easy man.

Peace.

BBS Signature
Canas
Canas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-10 21:25:15 Reply

All virgins think sex is about 'making love' broski

Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-11 18:32:10 Reply

At 4/10/11 09:25 PM, Canas wrote: All virgins think sex is about 'making love' broski

I make hate.

BBS Signature
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-11 18:56:19 Reply

Sittin on a blunt atm, vegging the hell out.

Time for the annual stoners pissing contest. What do you all get your weed at? Do you prefer to buy dank or cheap regs?

BBS Signature
Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-11 22:08:46 Reply

At 4/11/11 06:32 PM, Scrotaculous wrote:
At 4/10/11 09:25 PM, Canas wrote: All virgins think sex is about 'making love' broski
I make hate.

Hatefucking!

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature
Steelers
Steelers
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Audiophile
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-11 23:32:57 Reply

Yo stoners, sup? Can i join?
I smoke most days a week, although im very jealous of the shit you guys can get in the US.

Also, Heres the krong bong, A homemade milk carton water-pipe i made after i smashed my last bong.

Much love, Im so high. <3

The Stoner's Club

Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-12 15:59:37 Reply

At 4/11/11 10:39 PM, Addict wrote: Does anyone know any good strains of weed? I wanna try and open my variety a bit, I've been smoking the same mids for months now.

Your local black market aint the freakin' superstore you gotta look around for a bit before you find connections for kind bud. Dealers have different crops all the time and sometimes the strain they are told it is isn't even the real deal - or it is but it was grown by some punk fresh out of high school which often means it was grown with sub par equipment. If you want good buddha year-round what you need to find yourself is a grower. When you find the right guy - you'll know it.

BBS Signature
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-12 16:01:35 Reply

I'd like to add: don't ever blatantly ask someone if he/she grows. Meet new people aconstantly... eventually you will chill will someone and find out that person grows pot.

BBS Signature
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-13 16:45:02 Reply

At 4/13/11 04:19 PM, Tokecat wrote: Anyone else find that 420chan is a good place right now to get advice about how to get high?

*le sigh*

BBS Signature
Vociferousmime
Vociferousmime
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-13 21:34:22 Reply

Im so high I that I cant function well enough to play video games. Feels nice tho haha

Canas
Canas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-14 02:56:11 Reply

At 4/13/11 09:34 PM, Vociferousmime wrote: Im so high I that I cant function well enough to play video games. Feels nice tho haha

one love me breddren

Magic-Mushroom
Magic-Mushroom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-14 04:03:37 Reply

At 4/13/11 04:19 PM, Tokecat wrote: Anyone else find that 420chan is a good place right now to get advice about how to get high?

/weed/ is filled with fucktards and posers, I usually hang out on /psy/ and /smoke/

BBS Signature
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-14 10:25:26 Reply

At 4/14/11 04:03 AM, Magic-Mushroom wrote:
/weed/ is filled with fucktards and posers, I usually hang out on /psy/ and /smoke/

*le sigh*

BBS Signature
Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-14 17:15:19 Reply

At 4/11/11 11:32 PM, Steelers wrote: Yo stoners, sup? Can i join?
I smoke most days a week, although im very jealous of the shit you guys can get in the US.

Also, Heres the krong bong, A homemade milk carton water-pipe i made after i smashed my last bong.

I'm not gonna lie, that thing, in so many ways, looks like an abomination to smoke.

Welcome to the club.

At 4/14/11 10:25 AM, Datt-Mamon wrote:
At 4/14/11 04:03 AM, Magic-Mushroom wrote:
*le sigh*

I get the feeling you used to spend a lot of time on 420chan.

At 4/12/11 04:01 PM, Datt-Mamon wrote: I'd like to add: don't ever blatantly ask someone if he/she grows.

GOLDEN RULE.

forreal, you do that and you've already placed yourself out of the loop, especially if it's a semi-large to large op. Nobody wants to be found out, feel me?

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature