New Topic Respond to this Topic
Magic-Mushroom
Magic-Mushroom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-03-29 23:39:26 Reply

Like I've said many times before, I just don't care really, shits sad and not healthy to keep talking over and over about. If they want to be cock heads then let em. It's no sweat off my balls, if they want to give power to violent cartels and street thugs and piss away everyones tax dollars on useless shit then fine. They're the ones who are screwing themselves while we all kick back and laugh. And if weed (and hopefully shrooms for us psychonauts :D) become legal they're just gonna be greedy and tax the shit out of it. Doing that will only have even more people buying from gangs. It's been said a million times before but fuck it, cigarettes and alcohol kill users and innocent people by the millions every year, but it's legal because people get addicted, being addicted = more buying = more money to them. It's sickening yet god's gift of weed and mushrooms are illegal for fuck all reasons. I hate thinking about this bullshit, it pisses me the fuck off and ruins my day. I just prefer not to care, or do anything. It's not like I'm special, 1 person never gets heard, a crowed of people get stomped on by the police.

They said I could become anything so I became everything.

BBS Signature
CagedSilhouette
CagedSilhouette
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-03-30 21:47:05 Reply

If one were to get prescribed THC pills could one then have an excuse for failing the drug test for marijuana? This question came to me today.

BBS Signature
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-03-31 00:19:17 Reply

At 3/30/11 09:47 PM, CagedSilhouette wrote: If one were to get prescribed THC pills could one then have an excuse for failing the drug test for marijuana? This question came to me today.

Probably not. MMJ patients have been fired for failing urine tests.

I saw someone on SPIKE lose his job today - he was a hard-working logger. He likely has a family to feed and care for, and now he needs to search for another job in these hard economic times over a little bit of weed.

It sucks, because THC stays in your system for way longer than harder drugs such as Cocaine. So even if you got a week notice all you can do is work hard and think of a way to cheat. I've heard piss can be diluted by drinking PLENTY of water and pissing right before you take the test. It's also harder for them to determine what is in your system from a smaller sample. They will usually wait around until you have at least half the bottle, but sometimes they let it slide if they're being impatient.

BBS Signature
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-03-31 00:23:30 Reply

21 days until my 3rd 4/20 in a row!

Who else likes to blaze in front of cops?!

Pic is the view from Nepean Point. I fucking love my city.

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
Magic-Mushroom
Magic-Mushroom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-02 03:18:21 Reply

http://epicfail.newgrounds.com/news/post /579729 r.i.p. Man. He was the only person really keeping me on this site, I think I'm going to leave also. I'm going to still post here every so often and check in on things.if anyone give 2 fucks for me my email is MagicMushroom420clan@gmail.com

BBS Signature
MightyJackHammer
MightyJackHammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-02 10:14:07 Reply

Just tried some hash about 2 weeks ago, but besides that, I've been dry. Anyone else have the same thing? The hash was some dank shit, so, it held me over for a while. It sucks now because I'm starting to drink because the place is so dry now.

Common sense is not so common- Voltaire
Action is the real measure of intelligence- Napoleon Hill
Intelligence without ambition is like a bird without wings- Salvador Dali

Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-02 13:59:13 Reply

At 4/2/11 10:14 AM, MightyJackHammer wrote: Just tried some hash about 2 weeks ago, but besides that, I've been dry. Anyone else have the same thing? The hash was some dank shit, so, it held me over for a while. It sucks now because I'm starting to drink because the place is so dry now.

Ehh, I have weed so often I need to take a break once in a while. So when I'm dry it just means it's time to kick off a t-break. What ya drinkin these days?

BBS Signature
MightyJackHammer
MightyJackHammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-02 15:44:39 Reply

Some JD, or maybe some Captain Morgan with Coke-Cola. I might break out some patron if I'm bored. The only thing I dislike about drinking is the fucking headache, but besides that, I have no problem.

Vociferousmime
Vociferousmime
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-03 16:23:42 Reply

Hash. Good.

MightyJackHammer
MightyJackHammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-03 19:58:31 Reply

At 4/3/11 04:23 PM, Vociferousmime wrote: Hash. Good.

Damn right.

X-TERRORIST-X
X-TERRORIST-X
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-03 20:31:59 Reply

Hey all can beleive i didnt see this club before.

I got kicked off campus for smoking buds in my dorm room. We were using a vaporizer like we did most nights and only got caught cause we were playing music too loud. I have court tomorrow if I got more than 90 days probation I'm gona be so pissed. Last time i smoked was 5 days ago and i got arrested in december.

I have a bowl and bong and was smoking usually 3 times a day. Now I plan on taking a tolerance break till this blows over.

--------------- "Disrespect women and acquire currency" ---------------

BBS Signature
Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-03 21:25:55 Reply

At 4/2/11 03:18 AM, Magic-Mushroom wrote: http://epicfail.newgrounds.com/news/post /579729 r.i.p. Man. He was the only person really keeping me on this site, I think I'm going to leave also. I'm going to still post here every so often and check in on things.if anyone give 2 fucks for me my email is MagicMushroom420clan@gmail.com

Don't scare me like that with the RIP thing. I was like don't even tell me he died.

BBS Signature
Vociferousmime
Vociferousmime
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-04 02:15:02 Reply

Ahhh this is gonna be a nice spring break for me. I could be high for a week straight.

CagedSilhouette
CagedSilhouette
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-05 10:51:10 Reply

At 4/3/11 09:25 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: Don't scare me like that with the RIP thing. I was like don't even tell me he died.

I know. I was like "OMG HE DIED!? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!" and then "Oh, he's just leaving the site. Good for him." No big deal, you know. I wish him the best. I know half the time I have more important things to do than to fuck around with Newgrounds. I don't care to get rid of my account though. Newgrounds is just a site to me. I don't make it my life or anything... So, I couldn't care less either way, really.

Peace to ya, Epic.

BBS Signature
SapphireLight
SapphireLight
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-06 05:50:52 Reply

Taking breaks is where it's at.

BBS Signature
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-06 22:30:34 Reply

At 4/6/11 05:50 AM, SapphireLight wrote: Taking breaks is where it's at.

You said it.

Just got a new bing for 60. It fits perfectly in my mini fridge and it matches my tall ass 3 perk bong (they're both orange). It's got 1 perk, an ice catcher and it came with a diffuser and a matching ashcatcher.

Been smoking some Super Silver Haze these days... god damn it is dank.

BBS Signature
Eclipse
Eclipse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-06 22:41:29 Reply

At 4/6/11 10:30 PM, Datt-Mamon wrote:
At 4/6/11 05:50 AM, SapphireLight wrote: Taking breaks is where it's at.
You said it.

Just got a new bing for 60. It fits perfectly in my mini fridge and it matches my tall ass 3 perk bong (they're both orange). It's got 1 perk, an ice catcher and it came with a diffuser and a matching ashcatcher.

Been smoking some Super Silver Haze these days... god damn it is dank.

Nice man. Never had any of that myself (can't seem to find it where I'm at) but from what I've heard it's good stuff.
as far as taking breaks go, I completely agree, I took a week break (somewhat forced but still) and even that helped with my tolerance a ton, I can now smoke a bowl of kush and get really stoned from that little bit again like I used to be able to :D

The Stoner's Club
Current PC: Windows 7 Ultimate x64, AMD Radeon HD 5450, 4GB RAM, 1TB HD, 80GB HD, Intel Core 2 Duo 3.40GHz

BBS Signature
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-06 23:06:15 Reply

At 4/6/11 10:41 PM, Eclipse wrote: Nice man. Never had any of that myself (can't seem to find it where I'm at) but from what I've heard it's good stuff.
as far as taking breaks go, I completely agree, I took a week break (somewhat forced but still) and even that helped with my tolerance a ton, I can now smoke a bowl of kush and get really stoned from that little bit again like I used to be able to :D

That's where I like to keep it at. I find when I have a large tolerance I take lots of small bowls as opposed to big bowls and get less stoned.

My new bong has a nice sized bowl, a big step up from my other one. I can fit like .6 in my new bowl without packing it down.

Picked up Classified's new CD yesterday. Fuckin' impressive.

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-06 23:08:10 Reply

^For a second I thought that was The Supervillains' "Handshakes and Hand Grenades" album and I was all like "HO MAN SOMEONE ELSE LISTENS TO THEM?!"

Frowny face

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature
Magic-Mushroom
Magic-Mushroom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-06 23:34:00 Reply

My birthday is in 3 days, I'm thinking about celebrating with 1 gram of cubensis.

BBS Signature
xthesnarfx
xthesnarfx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-07 00:15:03 Reply

The only thing I've ever done is weed but lately I've been thinking of trying acid. I was hoping people here have done it before so I can get an idea of what I'm in for. I know it lasts for 12 hours and thats about it.

So do you guys think I should do it? What should I expect?

BBS Signature
Magic-Mushroom
Magic-Mushroom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-07 00:46:56 Reply

Holy shit, do they even make lsd that strong anymore? The longest I've heard it can last now is 4-6 hours.

BBS Signature
Vociferousmime
Vociferousmime
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-07 02:37:34 Reply

A friend of mine just hooked me up with some chronic Jack Herer. Stoked.
found this pic in the bowels of the internets, thought it was relevant.

The Stoner's Club

Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-07 07:19:14 Reply

At 4/7/11 12:46 AM, Magic-Mushroom wrote: Holy shit, do they even make lsd that strong anymore? The longest I've heard it can last now is 4-6 hours.

Nah they definitely make some next level acid these days, I wouldn't be surprised if you could find some shit which lasts 12 hours. Every time I've dropped acid I tripped for 7 to 9 hours. In my opinion it is the best hallucinogenic, but mush is just more social and causes less side effects. You cannot overdose on LSD - however you can go crazy if you take too much.

Thinkin' about buying some x80 soon... first time trying salvia. Some friends of mine tell me to stick with softer drugs - I think they just pussy.

At 4/7/11 02:37 AM, Vociferousmime wrote: A friend of mine just hooked me up with some chronic Jack Herer. Stoked.
found this pic in the bowels of the internets, thought it was relevant.

Bro... Jack Herer is the dankest shit when it's grown properly... I've had some Jack that has knocked me on my ASS. Savour da flavour motherfuhrer.

The other day, someone asked me if I would ever suck a dick for a pound of chronic. What a stupid fuckin' question. Do I LOOK like a homosexual fiend? Lol... I suppose I'll post you guys the same question. What would it take for you to suck a dick?

For a million dollars, I would suck a dick. I can't say every man has a price - but that's mine. Fuck the haters I'm a god damned millionaire.

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
MightyJackHammer
MightyJackHammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-07 09:57:19 Reply

I would never suck a dick. End of story. But I would eat some pussy for some millions. :)

CagedSilhouette
CagedSilhouette
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-07 10:34:46 Reply

At 4/7/11 09:57 AM, MightyJackHammer wrote: I would never suck a dick. End of story. But I would eat some pussy for some millions. :)

That is a very good point. Well done.

BBS Signature
Vociferousmime
Vociferousmime
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Art Lover
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-07 14:18:12 Reply

At 4/7/11 07:19 AM, Datt-Mamon wrote: Bro... Jack Herer is the dankest shit when it's grown properly... I've had some Jack that has knocked me on my ASS. Savour da flavour motherfuhrer.

Thats what's up. This particular friend of mine has connections with some organic medical growers, and the I got REALLY good indoor and okay outdoor, both Jack Herer. Sometimes he gets grapefruit, which makes me collapse in pleasure.

Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-08 01:14:22 Reply

At 4/7/11 09:57 AM, MightyJackHammer wrote: I would never suck a dick. End of story. But I would eat some pussy for some millions. :)

Even for a billion dollars?

Just a quickie.

BBS Signature
Magic-Mushroom
Magic-Mushroom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-08 16:12:27 Reply

At 4/8/11 03:44 PM, Tokecat wrote: Stoners, I found this on 4chan, hope you like it (not sure if it works though):

I've tried those before, they taste like ass mixed in with shit. You're much better off spending your time making cannabutter and putting that in brownie mix rather than being a cheap fucktard.

BBS Signature
Eclipse
Eclipse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-04-08 20:35:42 Reply

At 4/8/11 03:44 PM, Tokecat wrote: Stoners, I found this on 4chan, hope you like it (not sure if it works though):

havent done it myself but after hearing so many people say it doesnt work, im just going to go ahead and assume it doesnt. firecrackers are strong and easy to make so if you want to make edibles, id suggest you do that haha

The Stoner's Club
Current PC: Windows 7 Ultimate x64, AMD Radeon HD 5450, 4GB RAM, 1TB HD, 80GB HD, Intel Core 2 Duo 3.40GHz

BBS Signature