00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AktheDude just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,054,268 Views | 18,508 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-11-07 16:09:50

At 11/7/10 12:41 PM, XVIV wrote: Loving the bong! Can I join?

You didn't stick your dick inside it, did you? Heh, just messing with you.

=======

How's everyone doing. I've been working like a dog, like 16 hours a day and shit. :S But it's all good, over-time's awesome. This guy I lent money and smoke to was trying to get me to front him again, and say he didn't owe as much as I said. I just told him I ran out, and it aint no charity. He'll just have to understand he needs to pay for this shit up front. He's been spending all his money on pills and shit. Fuckin dumbass. As far as I'm concerned, I'm cutting my losses. If he gets me the rest of the money, that's fine. Until then, he's not getting shit from me.

Shit's been crazy lately, days have blurred together, I've been working so much I haven't had time to go to the bank, and when I do it isn't open. I feel bad cause I got my friend Johny to front me a QP, I've paid him half of it, now he's needing the rest and I can't get to the bank. I'll probably get a debit card or something soon, this shit's rediculous.

Other than the craziness, life's been good. I've been trying to find happiness is everything I do, and it makes everything so much easier. Smoking helps a little too. I'm thinking pretty soon I'll be living a pretty good life. I'll see y'all later, I'm punching in for another day at work here in about an hour.

Peace.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-11-07 20:18:17

Hey Canas, you've been to Amsterdam if I remember rightly, could you recommend any coffee shops in Amsterdam? I'm after some pretty fine bud.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-11-07 20:48:02

Getting paid this friday picking a half punce. Stoked.

Facebook

"Man creates his own reality."

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-11-07 21:06:18

Search Cee Lo Green and watch the music video to his forever song.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-11-09 06:26:39

At 11/6/10 04:42 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
At 11/6/10 04:38 PM, GenocidalTendencies wrote: Wake and bake, feels good man.
You seem to feel good man quite often.

A wake and bake is always the way forward. I always try and have one before college. Althought I did the other day and forgot that I had to do a presentation, wasn't the best idea then if I'm honest. Got through it anyway.

And whats wrong with feeling good often XD. Lets face it this forum is full of people who smoke Weed everyday and Stoners know how to enjoy life.

At 11/7/10 04:09 PM, CagedSilhouette wrote:
At 11/7/10 12:41 PM, XVIV wrote: Loving the bong! Can I join?
You didn't stick your dick inside it, did you?

Best come back I think I have ever heard on Newgrounds. Its quick and to the point XD.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-11-09 12:54:56

Gee wizz i'm high like kite on rocket
Blitz'd like NFL
Blazed like a fire
Fired like a guy that committed sexual harrassment at his office, cuz he told Sarah "Nice tits."

Wiz Khalifa & Bob Marley all day BOIIIII
My XBL name is -xXBongtaztik420natorXx-
Add me while I incinerate this dutch, broham

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-11-09 14:34:04

At 11/7/10 08:18 PM, DumbassDude wrote: Hey Canas, you've been to Amsterdam if I remember rightly, could you recommend any coffee shops in Amsterdam? I'm after some pretty fine bud.

I remember one called 'Bulldog' that had some SICK BUDZ MATE and another one with some French name that let us chill in there and listen to Sergeant Peppers whilst tripping our nuts off for ages

don't bother thinking 'I bet all the best, cheapest coffee shops are in the inner city or the suburbs rather than the city centre' cos they're not

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-11-11 15:32:11

Just took a couple resin hits out of my Sherlock Holmes-y pipe and I'm high as shit. It used to have a curvy plastic mouthpiece, but the opening was so small that you had to pull so hard to hit it. So I replaced it with a clear Bic pen a while back, and that pen is entirely black now.

Smoking good weed = good resin.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-11-11 21:12:52

Damn, this sucks. I won't be gettin bud till probably spring or summer cause my connection almost got busted and he has to lay low. Everyone else in the area has the same thing going on...they tried a local raid in a neighborhood so just about everyone in my area is dry.

Goddamnit.

Current PC: Ryzen 5 3600x, Corsair H100i, 16GB RAM, RX 580 Nitro +

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-11-12 01:01:43

I am blased right now.

Fuck you.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-11-12 09:06:21

Getting blazed tomorrow night for the first time in about a month, aaaaand I found a dealer up at my University. Looks like things are finally turning around for my stoner ways!

Also the Amsterdam trip may be postponed until later in the year as travel and accomdation expenses plummet when it turns Christmas time which I was unaware of a few weeks ago. Good stuff, I can wait if it'll save me a hundred pound.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-11-12 12:19:49

Yay resin wake n bake.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-11-12 15:25:37

At 11/12/10 12:19 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: Yay resin wake n bake.

We call that Bushy's Law.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-11-13 20:31:24

Anyone else roll better when theyre high? See, my buddy got me some afghan kush...I've been smokin that shit all day and I was messin around with a zigzag a minute ago, grabbed some of the weed and actually ended up rolling a really fat, even joint. For some reason I just roll better high, like rolling is just easier for me.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-11-13 23:32:47

Got nice regs and I've been doing gravs and waterfalls all day. :D

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-11-14 00:47:21

At 11/13/10 11:32 PM, d3stroytoy wrote: Got nice regs and I've been doing gravs and waterfalls all day. :D

Sounds awesome man! I got an eighth of kush...I've been high all fucking day and night so far. 1 bowl every 4 hours, it's so good like if you smoke one bowl you just know you dont need no more...its amazin man.....

i wish i had some regs though :C

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-11-14 08:24:17

My friend acquired some bud the other night. He doesn't smoke it himself anymore so he was trying to get rid of it. In the end I bought it of him for £10, its not much but a good amount for that price. Its the first time I have been able to get green as opposed to the pollen that I have been getting of resent. Just had the first joint and its pretty good, quite strong.

So, hows everybody else's smoking going?

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-11-14 09:15:27

At 11/13/10 08:31 PM, Eclipse wrote: Anyone else roll better when theyre high? See, my buddy got me some afghan kush...I've been smokin that shit all day and I was messin around with a zigzag a minute ago, grabbed some of the weed and actually ended up rolling a really fat, even joint. For some reason I just roll better high, like rolling is just easier for me.

I feel the same way. I roll loads better high. I guess you care about how it turns out more, versus not being high. For me it's like this: If I'm not high and I'm rolling a joint, I just want to get it rolled and smoked cause I want to be high. When I roll while high I'm already chillin', just feeling good, and I think it reflects in the joint I'll roll. I take my time when I'm high. Goes for everything really.

I've been flipping QP's like it's a second job latetly. O_o "Free" weed, "free" gas money, and I say "free" because it is, it's virtually free(or sometimes just dirt cheap). Meeting lots of new people of various race, age, belief systems, etc. There's even this 53 year old woman I go smoke and bullshit with on a regular basis. Most of them are co workers.

One of my "buddies"(this guy's more like a "business partner", but not even that. Maybe like a client.) quit the other day, and it's shitty cause he owe's me 60 bucks and this just makes it harder. He's been trying to get me to front him, trying to change what he owes me and what not. He doesn't reallize that just because he's fucked up on pills and shit doesn't mean I am. I'm not a dumbass, and I keep all my shit on record. So I know exactly what's what. He's figured that out though, now. He'll be paying me Thursday. I did him a favor and traded a dime bag for a "Methodone" he had, cause he wanted some smoke.

Turns out it was legit, a 10mg Methodone tablet. I was going to sell it, but then out of nowhere while I was driving home I decided to take it. It was amazing and amazingly shitty all at the same time. I felt like I was floating, euphoric and absolutely pain and care free. I was glued to whereever I sat down/lied down though, for hours at a time. I'd fall asleep, wake up, smoke a bowl and everything was beautiful again, then come down, burn out, pass out. That was all day yesterday, all day. It was an endless cycle. I don't even know how I managed to do even half the shit I did yesterday. (went to town for a few hours, running around getting groceries and shit).

Anyway, my brain feels almost like jello this morning, so no more of that shit for me. I felt it was good to take it though, not for the high, but just cause. I love the shit out of opiates, and I noticed the more I've taken, the more I love them. They use methodone to treat heroin addicts and shit, people who can't stay away from opiates. In terms of immediate health, no this was not a good idea. In the long run though maybe i wont crave opiates as much, and now that I've gotten rid(sold, not consumed :P) of all my grandmother's old perscriptions(she passed :[) I wouldn't surprise myself if I never took another pharm again. Especially not methodone. :S

Marijuana's the only drug we really need anyways. It safely and effectively covers all the bases, from cancer prevention to arthritis, glaucoma to nausea. It's time for me to toke one. I'll see y'all later.

Peace.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-11-14 13:49:51

sorry guys i kinda dozed off in forums, im back. sooo... what's up? 5 more exp until level up

Minecraft

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.co m/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.n odiatis.com/pub/8.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/

CENTER]

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-11-14 19:23:51

At 11/14/10 01:49 PM, sabrehawk wrote: sorry guys i kinda dozed off in forums, im back. sooo... what's up? 5 more exp until level up

just coming out of being stoned all weekend lmao...im serious i literally spent my whole weekend hittin off my pipe. it was glorious.

also, you need to level up more

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-11-14 19:30:54

At 11/14/10 07:23 PM, Eclipse wrote:
At 11/14/10 01:49 PM, sabrehawk wrote: sorry guys i kinda dozed off in forums, im back. sooo... what's up? 5 more exp until level up
just coming out of being stoned all weekend lmao...im serious i literally spent my whole weekend hittin off my pipe. it was glorious.

I've been smoking all weekend too dude. It has been fun. Gutted that I have to go to college tomorrow but I reckon that I will be take what ever I have left there anyway, so could be a good day.

also, you need to level up more

You do need to get rid of that lolly pop dude.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-11-14 21:40:01

yeah dude, what the fuck do you think you're doing here with a level that low?

It's a disgrace, man. Truly is.

wait

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-11-14 22:54:10

Smoked for the first time in a while. Not high grade stuff but medical nonetheless. Blazed it right in an apartment parking lot, just not giving a fuck and enjoying the nice day.

Friend that has a medical license says the clinics have some amazing, fuck-you-up-beyond-belief edibles, so I'm thinking about buying some within the next few weeks.

So long as I don't start smoking a ton every day like I used to, I think I might be able to enjoy weed again.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-11-15 12:34:49

At 11/14/10 10:54 PM, Rallard wrote: So long as I don't start smoking a ton every day like I used to, I think I might be able to enjoy weed again.

Haha yes. Remember guys, tolerance breaks.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-11-15 13:31:54

I don't do tolerance breaks I just don't smoke everyday. I don't have to be like "Just one more day man" because that makes me sound like a junkie.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-11-15 14:54:15

At 11/15/10 01:31 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: I don't do tolerance breaks I just don't smoke everyday. I don't have to be like "Just one more day man" because that makes me sound like a junkie.

Yeah, like if you smoke every weekend, that 5 day period till next weekend is a natural tolerance break so you don't need to actually stop smoking.

I smoke a lot though, usually every day, and I've noticed that it does take more to get me high, even if it's really good shit. I've gotta take a tolerance break soon...gonna suck.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-11-15 15:15:20

At 11/15/10 02:54 PM, Eclipse wrote:
At 11/15/10 01:31 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: I don't do tolerance breaks I just don't smoke everyday. I don't have to be like "Just one more day man" because that makes me sound like a junkie.
Yeah, like if you smoke every weekend, that 5 day period till next weekend is a natural tolerance break so you don't need to actually stop smoking.

I smoke a lot though, usually every day, and I've noticed that it does take more to get me high, even if it's really good shit. I've gotta take a tolerance break soon...gonna suck.

One thing that always works for me is to have two completely different strains that give two completely different highs. Tolerance is like wait wtf lol.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-11-15 17:10:38

Exactly. I smoke weed when I have it, and I'm sober when I don't. Usually like two days with, two days without, that's just how it always seems to happen with me.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-11-16 17:21:41

i know. if i level up quickly i can get the rock sign. any level 60s in here? lol. ng god. stoned life.

Minecraft

[CENTER][URL=http://www.nodiatis.co m/personality.htm][IMG]http://www.n odiatis.com/pub/8.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/

CENTER]

Response to The Stoner's Club 2010-11-16 17:54:25

At 11/16/10 05:21 PM, sabrehawk wrote: i know. if i level up quickly i can get the rock sign. any level 60s in here? lol. ng god. stoned life.

bomb and pimp

they only really deposit on this site and nothing more.

hello