00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

areini504 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,056,324 Views | 18,508 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-28 19:34:56

At 1/28/09 01:09 PM, Buddhist wrote:
At 1/28/09 08:53 AM, M3T4L-H3AD wrote: Who else thinks Pineapple Express is the best movie?
Ever? Fuck no. In the stoner category? Not even.

Personally I didn't like it, but that's just me. I've grown kind of tired of Seth Rogen being in any and every popular comedy these days...Half Baked is still my favorite. Then of course there's all the other ones (How High, Cheech & Chong, The Marijuana-Logues, Grandma's Boy, Harold & Kumar, Super Troopers, Super High Me, Totally Baked, etc.).

lmao what the fuck. i remember how high being really gay. like, they'd smoke and then hallucinate stuff and that was just retarded. its like the family guy episode where lois and peter smoke and then think they're in some dessert world, fucking nothing like being high, just stupid, helps promote peoples ignorance towards weed.

Harold and Kumar and Dazed and Confused are the best ones imho. altho pineapple was pretty good too.

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-28 19:37:47

At 1/27/09 07:51 PM, Buddhist wrote: Drugs: They're subjective, and awesome. We're all entitled to our different opinions

I agree with that wholeheartedly. Everything is subject to opinion, and all opinions are correct.

Oh and also, I'm getting kind of tired of these anti-drug ads. There's one that's been getting a lot of airtime lately that shows some elementary-school kid looking at his forearms and suddenly some weed-induced stigmata appears, and then it reveals to you that it's the image of a lit J appearing on his arms and hands and shit. Then it pans to his sister and a friend (or maybe two sisters, what do I know?) and they're holding a J in her room...with the door open...and they're holding and passing the J vertically. Who the fuck passes it vertically? Ridiculous ads man, ridiculous.

They sure are. I comment on those all the time. Or laugh my ass off at them. I find it funny that they knock it before they try it, and yet they act as though they're informed. Personally, I think their ads should be banned for lying via associated images. And possibly outright lying, as heard in phrases such as, "Smoking weed hurts more than just yourself." Then again, I really don't care all that much, since lies are harmless against the well-informed.

I take absolutely no responsibility for people following my advice. Failing to notice this disclaimer does not exempt one from it. You have been warned. :)

<<<<MY DUB SONG>>>>

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-28 19:40:37

At 1/28/09 07:34 PM, MadCow wrote: i remember how high being really gay.

lmao just realized i typed how high instead of half baked. must have mediocre stoner movies on the brain.

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-28 20:04:17

At 1/28/09 07:40 PM, MadCow wrote:
lmao just realized i typed how high instead of half baked. must have mediocre stoner movies on the brain.

Haha.
I thought Grandma's Boy was pretty damn funny, especially that one dumbass always makin robot noises. It also worked well in that song The Looney Bin by Bliss.
Dunno what my favorite is though, I generally watch action movies. :/

I take absolutely no responsibility for people following my advice. Failing to notice this disclaimer does not exempt one from it. You have been warned. :)

<<<<MY DUB SONG>>>>

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-28 21:18:58

At 1/28/09 07:40 PM, MadCow wrote:

Yeah both of those movies are pretty bad.

VOTE BUSH 2012

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-28 21:49:50

I'm in. Need some authenticity? How about some smokin animals that I made?

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-28 21:54:08

another 12 and there are 10,000 stoner posts

11 now

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-28 21:58:58

At 1/28/09 09:54 PM, Earfetish wrote: 11 now

Ten now.

Seems like a good time to join the Stoner's club. At least I can say I was here for the 10,000th post.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-28 22:38:08

Hey guys, Andrew here.

Smoking buds for awhile now, and I'm the proud owner of 2 bongs, and 2 bowls.

Does this mean I'm one of the cool kids now?

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-28 22:54:34

At 1/28/09 10:38 PM, Voodoo wrote: Hey guys, Andrew here.

Smoking buds for awhile now, and I'm the proud owner of 2 bongs, and 2 bowls.

Does this mean I'm one of the cool kids now?

No, it just means you have 2 bongs and 2 bowls.

I've got three bowls and a bubbler. Why? because I like using different shiz at different times I guess..

VOTE BUSH 2012

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-28 22:59:51

I've got 1 bowl and 0 bongs.

I usually use pop cans to smoke out of. On occasion I'll make a pipe out of something (my last one was made out of a kazoo) but it soon gets lost or disposed of.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-28 23:02:02

At 1/28/09 10:59 PM, MichaelHurst wrote: I've got 1 bowl and 0 bongs.

I usually use pop cans to smoke out of. On occasion I'll make a pipe out of something (my last one was made out of a kazoo) but it soon gets lost or disposed of.

Soda cans are so rook.

You're so pretty, like a tree, or a high-class prostitute.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-29 00:12:15

I would sooner fashion a bong than smoke out of anything nasty. I've actually got a few pipes, one bong, and one bowl with a tube for making bongs with, but it's just joints joints joints really. Very easy to control your stoned level.

But yes, from what I know, you should never smoke out of coke cans, try and use something a little nice, perhaps involving a bit of water and a bowl and pipe designed for smoking, or something made to smoke with like a pipe or joint, not some horrible coke can. I believe the vapours are especially bad for you. If you're gonna do it, do it well.

Aluminium foil is good for at least lessening the amount of bad vapours you're getting from melting paints and plastics.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-29 04:20:22

I've got 5 bowls and an opium pipe, but I plan to get a bong and a hookah sometime this summer.

I've smoked out of soda cans before, but not in a LONG time, and only cause no one had a bowl at school those days. Even back before I had a real bowl, I made a few out of foil. Much better than a tin can. :)

<<<<MY DUB SONG>>>>

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-29 10:50:51

I've currently got 1 bowl that was given to me by a 70 year old hippie friend of mine who travels around and lives with his rich friends, and 1 bong I bought off my drug dealer, who bought it off my other drug dealer. Glass is sentimental to me, not just somethin to smoke out of.

I don't have a drinking problem

'cept when I can't get a drink

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-29 11:19:45

At 1/28/09 07:34 PM, MadCow wrote: lmao what the fuck. i remember how high being really gay. like, they'd smoke and then hallucinate stuff and that was just retarded. its like the family guy episode where lois and peter smoke and then think they're in some dessert world, fucking nothing like being high, just stupid, helps promote peoples ignorance towards weed.

That's what pretty much ALL stoner comedies do...that's why they're stoner comedies man. They're not meant to be taken seriously. It's a mockery of non-pot-smokers (NPSers) ignorance on the subject most of the time.

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-29 11:38:38

At 1/29/09 12:12 AM, Earfetish wrote: Aluminium foil is good for at least lessening the amount of bad vapours you're getting from melting paints and plastics.

I hear aluminum foil can cause Alzheimer but marijuana prevents Alzheimer so I dunno what to make of it haha.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-29 11:40:38

At 1/28/09 07:34 PM, MadCow wrote: lmao what the fuck. i remember how high being really gay. like, they'd smoke and then hallucinate stuff

Actually they only see their dead friend because the one guy grew his plant using the dead guys ashes. So they weren't implying you hallucinate, they just made a retarded plot device.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-29 12:10:05

At 1/29/09 11:40 AM, Scrotaculous wrote:
At 1/28/09 07:34 PM, MadCow wrote: lmao what the fuck. i remember how high being really gay. like, they'd smoke and then hallucinate stuff
Actually they only see their dead friend because the one guy grew his plant using the dead guys ashes. So they weren't implying you hallucinate, they just made a retarded plot device.

10,000!

Harold and Kumar seemed pretty true-to-life. I generally don't like stoner comedies, or teen comedies altogether, but I did like Harold and Kumar.

And yes I really don't like it when the experience they're having does not reflect the drug they've taken. It makes the misinformed think marijuana is far more powerful than it is.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-29 18:12:17

At 1/29/09 12:10 PM, Earfetish wrote: And yes I really don't like it when the experience they're having does not reflect the drug they've taken. It makes the misinformed think marijuana is far more powerful than it is.

Shit, I wish mj was powerful enough to cause serious hallucination. Shit, I'd even be happy if I could get the shit I used to get, but the good shit is all gone around here, dunno where to get any actual good shit anymore. Supplier I got now sells mediocre-ass weed.

<<<<MY DUB SONG>>>>

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-29 18:15:58

At 1/29/09 11:38 AM, Scrotaculous wrote:
At 1/29/09 12:12 AM, Earfetish wrote: Aluminium foil is good for at least lessening the amount of bad vapours you're getting from melting paints and plastics.
I hear aluminum foil can cause Alzheimer but marijuana prevents Alzheimer so I dunno what to make of it haha.

I've heard that too, but I haven't heard of ganja curing it.
The one of many uses. ;)

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-29 19:50:45

My mom just got us some special K. And by special K, I mean kush. Pink Kush. You guys ever smoked teh kush weed before?

Every thread I touch, dies.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-29 20:49:48

At 1/28/09 06:04 AM, life wrote: http://www.abovetheinfluence.com/the-ads /

"Achievements" makes no sense. Marijuana causes none of that. Beer is a lot more likely to do any of the things listed. Why do they waste money on bullshit like this? Why don't they make informative ads about meth or drugs that are actually very dangerous?

Oh THANK YOU for posting that link! These anti-drug ads are comedy gold!

Back to subject, I actually don't see many anti-Maryjane ads these days. This may have something to do with living in Vancouver, BC (That's in Canada, for the benefit of any Re-res), but whenever I see an anti-drug ad it's usually an anti-meth ad or maybe an anti-smoking ad.

Every thread I touch, dies.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-29 21:04:47

When I'm not using my pop can (AKA, when I have something else to smoke out of) I usually use tinfoil to make the bowl. Cans are the only things that I can easily use and my house is pretty hard to hide stuff in (still live with parents).

Truthfully, I'd rather use a ghetto ass pipe/bong (Speaking of, I made one out of an air compressor part (the thing you put into your bike tire to air it up)) than a real one. Why spend 20 bucks buying a bong when you could buy a dub with that money?

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-29 21:22:17

At 1/29/09 07:50 PM, Bovineoverlord wrote: My mom just got us some special K. And by special K, I mean kush.

lol fag

whenever I see an anti-drug

like you

Why spend 20 bucks buying a bong when you could buy a dub with that money?

why not, get a job

TRUMP 2020 | Ol'TOOL 2021

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-29 21:30:42

At 1/29/09 06:15 PM, Voodoo wrote: I've heard that too, but I haven't heard of ganja curing it.
The one of many uses. ;)

I still find it funny that marijuana side effects are pretty much the same as Alzheimer effects, although only while intoxicated.

Those afflicted with Alzheimer's suffer from memory loss, impaired decision-making, and diminished language and movement skills.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-29 21:40:33

At 1/29/09 09:22 PM, NOTunowned wrote: why not, get a job

Smoking weed out of something not professionally made (bongs, pipes) > Having a bong with no weed.

Speaking of making bongs...

Well for the holidays Coca-Cola had these special little circular coke bottles. I bought one not because I wanted to drink a coke, but because it would be so damn perfect for a bong.

Picture (we took the coca-cola wrapper off though, so its see through)

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-29 22:24:27

Smoking weed out of something not professionally made (bongs, pipes) > Having a bong with no weed.

try shoveling someones driveway and youll have money for both

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-29 22:27:31

At 1/29/09 09:30 PM, Scrotaculous wrote:
I still find it funny that marijuana side effects are pretty much the same as Alzheimer effects, although only while intoxicated.

not at all, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alzheimer%2 7s_disease#Characteristics

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-01-29 23:45:13

years and years of use out of a bong > an extra 10 bag in the course of those years and no bong