00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Fluffymofo808 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,050,682 Views | 18,508 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-02-07 07:41:54

At 2/7/06 04:46 AM, Spawnof wrote: I know this is a bit late and you probably dont care but you CAN od from weed. you would have to smoke approx 8 KILOGRAMS of it, but the thc in 8kgs of weed would kill you. have fun kiddies...

Oh I will. I will

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-02-07 09:52:12

At 2/7/06 02:02 AM, robotussin wrote: Fehh i am going to play it safe.. ill just triple stack some blue dolphins (I'm pretty sure those are the least effective ones) and just go to the mall tomorrow on them.

Blue dolphins are stronger then Mercedez, but they still have a small effect like you said.

At 2/7/06 04:46 AM, Spawnof wrote: I know this is a bit late and you probably dont care but you CAN od from weed. you would have to smoke approx 8 KILOGRAMS of it, but the thc in 8kgs of weed would kill you. have fun kiddies...

Actually you can't od on weed. It's an impossibility. You would green out or pass out before you even smoked half a kilo, so there goes your theory jackass.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-02-07 11:15:55

At 2/6/06 09:29 PM, LethalDosage wrote:
At 2/6/06 06:32 PM, Mr_Fluffykins wrote: Id id E tonight, triple stack green mercedes, remember the stacks mean nothing
Mercedez are shit, I could take like 10 of those and have a slight buzz.

your funny.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-02-07 12:28:29

At 2/7/06 11:15 AM, mind-friend wrote: your funny.

Am I now ?
Mercedez are rookie pills, and I'm not saying that arrogantly or anything, it's the honest to god truth. Anyone who pops E enough should know that.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-02-07 15:33:09

At 2/6/06 09:29 PM, LethalDosage wrote:
At 2/6/06 06:32 PM, Mr_Fluffykins wrote: Id id E tonight, triple stack green mercedes, remember the stacks mean nothing
Mercedez are shit, I could take like 10 of those and have a slight buzz.

there different from town to town, blue mercedes sucked, and didn't even get a buzz off 5

LSD!

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-02-07 17:09:24

At 2/7/06 12:28 PM, LethalDosage wrote:
At 2/7/06 11:15 AM, mind-friend wrote: your funny.
Am I now ?

Yeah, FUNNY LOOKING.

(oh yeah I went there)

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-02-07 17:30:44

I finally tried acid. :D Great fun indeed.

Well, I went to a party and popped 3 darvecetts when I got there. Like an hour later the guy who was supplying the acid came and I bought 4 pieces of the blotter paper. I was kind of worried so I only took one of the blotter papers. It took about 45 minutes to kick in. It was pretty good, I like it alot more than weed now. It's just too hard to find here. I've been looking for an acid dealer for about a month now.

Well, this weekend I have a party to go to. I'm thinking of trying some ecstacy. How many should I take for my first time?

XBL GT: ELTON JOHN 1111

ALSO, DICKS.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-02-07 17:38:34

Wow, now your cool.

I like it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-02-07 20:02:24

I've done acid many a time. it's my favorite drug :D

I take 5 blotter just to hear things. >:(

Although I've never candy flipped (E + acid) I wanna try. :O

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-02-07 20:28:12

At 2/7/06 03:33 PM, Mr_Fluffykins wrote: there different from town to town,

Well that's true some of the time, but most of the E that comes through Canada or the US is from euro anyways, so the odds of them being the same would still be pretty good, or I would think so anyways. *shrugs*

blue mercedes sucked, and didn't even get a buzz off 5

I've never had the blue ones, but the red and green ones I took were about the same as the blue you're talking about. Light buzz for a bit, but then it would drop out of nowhere. I didnt like em at all.

At 2/7/06 05:09 PM, MellowMushroom wrote: Yeah, FUNNY LOOKING.
(oh yeah I went there)

O SNAP! my E ego is crushed :'(

At 2/7/06 05:30 PM, CronicMonkey wrote: Well, this weekend I have a party to go to. I'm thinking of trying some ecstacy. How many should I take for my first time?

Since pills effects very, I'd say take two. That way if they suck, You'll still get a good buzz, and if thier good, that's still a safe amount for someone new to the drug to take.

At 2/7/06 05:38 PM, Simkiss wrote: Wow, now your cool.

Wow, now you're cool. You have nothing better to do with your life except give your meaningless opinion when it's not wanted. Wow, now you're cool.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-02-07 21:08:36

I'm off to work for the rest of my exams break, be back sunday,
I'm so stoned.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-02-08 01:51:41

At 2/7/06 08:02 PM, robotussin wrote: I wanna try. :O

you need more special k in your diet

too bad anarchy burger wasnt here to celebrate his user of the day award

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-02-08 02:15:04

At 2/7/06 09:52 AM, LethalDosage wrote:

:: At 2/7/06 04:46 AM, Spawnof wrote:

my theory
Actually you can't od on weed. It's an impossibility. You would green out or pass out before you even smoked half a kilo, so there goes your theory jackass.

I know you cant actually smoke 8 kgs of the shit, but IF YOU COULD it would kill you. however, if you use 8 kgs and get all the thc out in the form of hemp oil, you COULD use all of that and kill yourself. i have a funny feeling that one would get to stoned to move long before you get anywhere near the desired amount.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-02-08 02:35:14

Fellow Members,

I have no desire to visit this forum ever again its full of a bunch of wankers and little boys with too much time on their hands (exception Stoners Club and Pink Floydian Society) Most everyone on this website has been critical and rarley in a postitive way I never asked to be flamed by fucktards when trying to post a comment in the general section I orginally came to this website because I enjoyed playing the games and watching the flash videos but I want nothing else to do with the forums for I could care less about the assholes on this site.

Ocastionally Ill stop by the club but... remember

Roll with it
Keep Token
enjoy life
make love
make happiness
make smiles

Peace
-FLoyDiAnFoX205

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-02-08 04:04:10

duuude FFXI is so f*cking fun to play stoned. edn.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-02-08 09:15:10

At 2/8/06 02:15 AM, Spawnof wrote: I know you cant actually smoke 8 kgs of the shit, but IF YOU COULD it would kill you.

IF YOU COULD breath in space, YOU COULD strap a rocket to your ass and fly to the moon.
You could say "if you could" about anything.

however, if you use 8 kgs and get all the thc out in the form of hemp oil,

you COULD use all of that and kill yourself.
THC makes hash oil, I suppose hemp would make hemp oil :l
Anyways, even if you did do that, the fact still remians, you couldn't smoke it all.
You'd die of smoke inhilation long before you OD. There fore it's IMPOSSIBLE.

i have a funny feeling that one would get to stoned to move long before you get anywhere near the desired amount.

The desired amount ? Seeing how the desired amount would be enough to make you OD, I don't think anyone would even attempt getting to that "desired amount".
Cause if I were to commit suicide, I definetly wouldn't do it in a way I knew were impossible.

Now, please don't argue this further. Apparently you don't know alot about pot, or else you would've known all this to begin with.

At 2/8/06 02:35 AM, FLoyDiAnFoX wrote: Fellow Members,

Well. If you still enjoy the site, you're only punishing yourself by leaving.
I left newgrounds forums for a LONG time, and when I came back, I seen all this shit. But believe it or not, it's really not all that hard to avoid. Think about it.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-02-08 19:06:22

At 2/7/06 08:02 PM, robotussin wrote:
Although I've never candy flipped (E + acid) I wanna try. :O

Hippie flip is good

LSD!

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-02-08 21:40:19

At 2/8/06 07:06 PM, Mr_Fluffykins wrote: Hippie flip is good

I almost did one of those on halloween, one gram short for the shrooms though..

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-02-08 22:09:46

the thing about shrooms, is there pretty hard to find in this town

LSD!

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-02-09 08:33:58

At 2/8/06 10:09 PM, Mr_Fluffykins wrote: the thing about shrooms, is there pretty hard to find in this town

They arnt to easy to find around here either, especially at this time of the year.
But whenever they do come around, they're usually good shrooms.
My friend has a single shroom right now that weighs 3 grams, it's pretty sick, I wouldn't drop it though.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-02-09 17:34:10

At 2/9/06 08:33 AM, LethalDosage wrote:
At 2/8/06 10:09 PM, Mr_Fluffykins wrote:
My friend has a single shroom right now that weighs 3 grams, it's pretty sick, I wouldn't drop it though.

why not? 3 g's is a good dose

LSD!

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-02-09 18:03:20

At 2/9/06 05:34 PM, Mr_Fluffykins wrote: why not? 3 g's is a good dose

I dunno, when I drop 3 gs, it's usually a bunch of shrooms, one shroom that weighed 3 grams would probably pack a big punch.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-02-09 18:28:08

At 2/9/06 06:03 PM, LethalDosage wrote:
At 2/9/06 05:34 PM, Mr_Fluffykins wrote: why not? 3 g's is a good dose
I dunno, when I drop 3 gs, it's usually a bunch of shrooms, one shroom that weighed 3 grams would probably pack a big punch.

it would be the exact same thing

LSD!

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-02-09 18:55:42

Guess the liquid and win a cookie.

The Stoner's Club

The one thing force produces is resistance.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-02-09 19:35:36

At 2/9/06 08:33 AM, LethalDosage wrote: My friend has a single shroom right now that weighs 3 grams, it's pretty sick, I wouldn't drop it though.

Dude, I dropped 28gs of muscarias once. Wanna talk about a crazy trip. Whoa man.

So LD, comming back to NG? I havent talked to you in quite some time.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-02-09 19:54:55

At 2/9/06 06:28 PM, Mr_Fluffykins wrote: it would be the exact same thing

Meh I just figure there'd be more poison in it..
And just for the record, I don't know everything on shrooms, cause I hardly ever do them.

At 2/9/06 06:55 PM, redskvnk wrote: Guess the liquid and win a cookie.

Urine ? lol

At 2/9/06 07:35 PM, MellowMushroom wrote: Dude, I dropped 28gs of muscarias once. Wanna talk about a crazy trip. Whoa man.

Heh, it'd have to be, most I've ever done is 4 grams and that was enough to get me tripping balls.

So LD, comming back to NG? I havent talked to you in quite some time.

Yeah, I'm back. Only for a few topics though, this obviously being one of them.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-02-09 22:58:11

aye has anyone ever tried to smoke up their pet? one friend said he got his friends dog high, and my boy zack said he got his cat tripin.
i dont know if its safe, or if it even works, but if Im convinced about it. im definatly gonna blaze my dog panzer's monkey ass up.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-02-09 23:06:11

theres an abundance of mushrooms here, you can find them in shops if you look around, last batch i took gave us all convulsions or made our legs fuck up, kind of like taking too much ridalin. i have in my hand the most slim cigarrete ive seen, about as thick as a straw. got a can with some oil scraped on it, never gotten so much from the schwag and a not single penny spent

anyone get high off of lsd from diffusion, like jimi hendrex and his rags

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-02-09 23:12:44

At 2/9/06 10:58 PM, SHAITH_HEAD wrote: im definatly gonna blaze my dog panzer's monkey ass up.

i dont know if that works, but this person i know who takes his cats along with him used to blow smoke into his cats lungs by going mouth-to-mouth, so if you really want to get it inhaling that smoke, you got to get your mouth covering its mouth, i guess the nose could work too. its pupils were dilated maybe cause it was high or scared

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-02-10 06:07:16

1) your friend is a freak, i saw one of those old cat ladies that just lives in a shak with millions of cats shiting all over the place and the ladie looks like the evolved a little bit into some old raggy cat ladie. but then i mixed that image with a stoner, and thats just too hard man.
2)i might have been able to do that if i was already high to start with, if he hadnt just thrown up right next to me.
3) you guys have to down load this kaizers orchestra shit, its blowing my mind, like some norweigen rock music.
4) i just realized that im not even in this club, im just some guy who stops by and posts constantly. I guess i should join now lol
5) *takes a hit* *looks at his dog* *pause* *takes another hit*