00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Blame it on airport security

1,113 Views | 8 Replies

Blame it on airport security 2001-09-17 00:03:06

The main cause for any tragic incident such as the attack on the WTC and the pentagon is religion. Not just Islam, but any religion in general. There are still sick fucks in Ireland who are christian extremest. There are still psycos in America who believe in bombing abortian clinics, for God's will. Even during the Crusades, christian soldiers believed that all there sins would be forgiven and would be let into heaven, if they fought in the war. So things like this will always be around, as long as religion is here. But this could of been prevented if the U.S had better Airport security, ect... When I was living in Frankfurt, I remember if you left a bag unattanded, that the police would rush over, machine guns in hand, and take it outside and blow it up, without even inspecting what was inside of it. And I am prety sure that you were not allowed to bring knives and box cutters on to the aircraft, and they inspected you more. There are several things to blame, but I believe that the lack of airport security in the United States is the #1 thing to blame, not Islam.

Response to Blame it on airport security 2001-09-17 00:54:02

BOOYA! I agree.

Response to Blame it on airport security 2001-09-17 07:38:32

At 9/17/01 12:54 AM, cableshaft wrote: BOOYA! I agree.

i'm sticking with blaming it on the aliens, like everybody else is.

Response to Blame it on airport security 2001-09-17 08:55:24

I'm not a big proponent of religion and I certainly enjoy my life more without it, but religion is not blame. Fear and powerlessness are the motivating factors that brought about religion and the same reason some take it to an extreme. These are human conditions. If you want to get to the root, humanity is the problem.

Also, I think blaming the airports is unnecessary and unfitting. Perhaps airport security was not as tight as it could have been, but terrorists try to work around the security not merely hope it will be lax.

Response to Blame it on airport security 2001-09-17 13:34:29

The main cause for any tragic incident such as the attack on the WTC and the pentagon is religion
There are several things to blame, but I believe that the lack of airport security in the United States is the #1 thing to blame, not Islam.

Please, please tell me that you didn't think about this before you wrote it

Response to Blame it on airport security 2001-09-17 17:20:09

I agree with you fourchinnigan

I just stressed that airport security was one of the main reasons for this incdedent. Muslim is a great religion and coexist with christianity very well. But its sick fucks like Bin Laden who ruin the peace for everyone.

Response to Blame it on airport security 2001-09-18 23:59:34

I kinda have to disagree with airport secuirty really being the problem. Would you increase security during an election if your political party wasnèt ahead in the pollsÉÉ
my keyboard is on crack.....

before this incident however airport security allowed you to bering in swiss army knives onto airplanes.....

my argument is very weak so i am going to shut up but airport secruity isnèt all we can blame here

Response to Blame it on airport security 2001-09-19 01:12:58

I heard there were men workin fer like osama bin laden in the baggage checks that allowed the terrorists to bring weapons onto the plane, although i also heard sumthin like ur alowed to bring a four inch knife on board a plane

Response to Blame it on airport security 2001-09-24 00:48:00

I'm still trying to figure out how these guys got away with carrying knives onto the plane. I remember one time when I was in LaGuardia Airport they wouldn't let me carry my playstation.

Blame it on airport security