00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

B0ss3 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Happy madness day Everyone!!!!!

296 Views | 5 Replies

Happy madness day Everyone!!!!! 2017-09-22 01:18:37

Everyone rejoice, for 'Tis that time of year once more. The time to celebrate incredible gore and awesome killage. It is the best newgrounds holiday and Let us cherish it. Unfortunately I'm on my phone so I can't check out the entries right now, but I shall get around to it. Tally-ho!

"We must fight against the machines"-The Ninja Society of Newgrounds | Join me in worship!

Name sig by Decky, Gods sig by Jackho

BBS Signature

Response to Happy madness day Everyone!!!!! 2017-09-22 01:29:51

This is madness!

Happy madness day Everyone!!!!!

"I'm an Androgynous Misogynous" -- Billy the Fridge

Response to Happy madness day Everyone!!!!! 2017-09-22 04:09:05

There are only an unfinished movie and a collage so far. I hope for more.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Happy madness day Everyone!!!!! 2017-09-22 10:38:45

Happy Madness Day!

Response to Happy madness day Everyone!!!!! 2017-09-22 15:29:12

So far th ere have only been a couple movies and art pieces (the one just called madness day 2017 with the layers of characters was amazing). Then again the day is still young in America. I had expected there to be little submissions, what with the decline over the past few years, but th is is a new low if there aren't gonna be any more. Madness day squad out!!

"We must fight against the machines"-The Ninja Society of Newgrounds | Join me in worship!

BBS Signature

Response to Happy madness day Everyone!!!!! 2017-09-23 01:57:42

So yeah I used the advanced search to find everything made for madness day to make sure and I counted 11 movies. Eleven!! Probably would have been at least one more if djjaner's computer wasn't destroyed. I think unless it makes a comeback next year, madness day is officially dead. I'm sorry guys but it was a huge disappointment and it's not gonna get any better. Let's all have a moment of silence as we realise that all great things must come to an end. Goodbye, madness day, you will be missed missed and your contribution never forgotten. R.I.P.

BBS Signature