00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Any blur fixing tips for this fox?

426 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I've recently been told while the digital cut out fixed the photo shadows around the character, the rest is still blurry.
I'm thinking of running a few digital brush strokes over the blurry areas on the ears, left hand, ext.
I was wandering if anyone had any general tips that would aply to this pic or for fixing blur.

I use the picsart app.

(The image uploader doesn't seem to want to work so here's a link to my deviantart post of it)

https://justinnator4.deviantart.com/art/Kennedy-alternat-shirt-702794649

Response to Any blur fixing tips for this fox? 2017-09-20 06:14:26

At 9/9/17 10:46 AM, JUSTinnator3 wrote: I've recently been told while the digital cut out fixed the photo shadows around the character, the rest is still blurry.
I'm thinking of running a few digital brush strokes over the blurry areas on the ears, left hand, ext.
I was wandering if anyone had any general tips that would aply to this pic or for fixing blur.

I use the picsart app.

(The image uploader doesn't seem to want to work so here's a link to my deviantart post of it)

Hi there! I am not sure how to sharpen stuff on picsart, but I know photoshop has a pretty neat sharpen tool! As for the fox herself, I like her! I also like your art style! It looks a lot like anime style!

Response to Any blur fixing tips for this fox? 2017-09-21 23:11:40

At 9/20/17 06:14 AM, Nati35 wrote:
At 9/9/17 10:46 AM, JUSTinnator3 wrote: I've recently been told while the digital cut out fixed the photo shadows around the character, the rest is still blurry.

I use the picsart app.

Hi there! I am not sure how to sharpen stuff on picsart, but I know photoshop has a pretty neat sharpen tool! As for the fox herself, I like her! I also like your art style! It looks a lot like anime style!

Thanks. I might look at the sharpen tool in picsart a little more along with the digits brush strokes.
I'm not sure how practical Photo shop would be for me at the moment since I bum wifi on my tablet as my only source of Internet and my PC and IPad are incompatible for moving picture files from the PC onto the IPad for later uploading.
I've occationally gotten around this by taking a thumb drive to the library, but I don't catch a lot of time to do that anymore.

Response to Any blur fixing tips for this fox? 2017-09-22 03:35:51

At 9/21/17 11:11 PM, JUSTinnator3 wrote:
At 9/20/17 06:14 AM, Nati35 wrote:

I use the picsart app.

Thanks. I might look at the sharpen tool in picsart a little more along with the digits brush strokes.
I'm not sure how practical Photo shop would be for me at the moment since I bum wifi on my tablet as my only source of Internet and my PC and IPad are incompatible for moving picture files from the PC onto the IPad for later uploading.
I've occationally gotten around this by taking a thumb drive to the library, but I don't catch a lot of time to do that anymore.

That makes sense! Yeah apps are a bit limited, but maybe you can find an app that makes you sharpen your images? I also struggle to move pictures from my android phone to my mac, but I see that sending it per email or dropbox to one of my other emails, or just saving it as a draft and going onto the mac to download it from there quite helps. But it's such a struggle, especially if the internet is slow... But hey, fast food shops wifi is sometimes better than my home wifi...