00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MssLibitina just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for video game music

494 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for video game music 2017-08-30 07:21:59

Hi! I've been doing a series of text adventure games and just figured out how to include music in my games last night, so I wanted to see if there's anyone interested in a collab?

My games are all fantasy RPGs, and the current one is a kung fu adventure like Jade Empire. I haven't decided on a particular music style, but I could see it going either old school Final Fantasy/Pokemon RPG style music or else epic cinematic music.

I'm totally open to using music you've already posted on NG, so if you have something you think would be a good fit please send it my way :D

This is not a paid gig, just a few artists working together. You can view my games page to see if you think these games would be something you want your music attached to or not.

Thanks!

KFSB

Response to Looking for video game music 2017-09-03 14:13:44

At 8/30/17 07:21 AM, KungFuSpaceBarbarian wrote: Hi! I've been doing a series of text adventure games and just figured out how to include music in my games last night, so I wanted to see if there's anyone interested in a collab?

My games are all fantasy RPGs, and the current one is a kung fu adventure like Jade Empire. I haven't decided on a particular music style, but I could see it going either old school Final Fantasy/Pokemon RPG style music or else epic cinematic music.

I'm totally open to using music you've already posted on NG, so if you have something you think would be a good fit please send it my way :D

This is not a paid gig, just a few artists working together. You can view my games page to see if you think these games would be something you want your music attached to or not.

Thanks!

KFSB

Hi, i'm new uploading songs on NG, so you cant find anything interesting about me, but i'm ready to compose for you anything you tell me. Write me here: wasdkeyboardofficial@gmail.com

Response to Looking for video game music 2017-09-19 16:38:19

Hi. I am a music composer/producer and I would like to help out if you have not already found somebody. I have worked on a few projects before, so let me know if you would like any samples of my work. Thank you.

Response to Looking for video game music 2017-09-19 18:25:31

At 9/19/17 04:38 PM, RGDylan wrote: Hi. I am a music composer/producer and I would like to help out if you have not already found somebody. I have worked on a few projects before, so let me know if you would like any samples of my work. Thank you.

Hey thanks for the reply but I posted the game about a week ago- maybe for the next one tho!