00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Pokemon/Marvel mashup

547 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Pokemon/Marvel mashup 2017-08-20 16:29:57

I grabbed a randomly generated Pokémon (Seviper) and a randomly generated Marvel Character (Silk Fever) and mashed the two concepts in to one character.  

You can watch the process: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60KXVzR4Aqw

Pokemon/Marvel mashup

You can visit my Youtube Channel

Response to Pokemon/Marvel mashup 2017-08-20 16:32:43

Hey buddy!

It is great that you are showing your work, but for future reference, keep your artwork in one thread -- don't make a new thread for each artwork you going to post.

Response to Pokemon/Marvel mashup 2017-08-21 09:33:57

At 8/20/17 04:32 PM, ValterValyun wrote: Hey buddy!

It is great that you are showing your work, but for future reference, keep your artwork in one thread -- don't make a new thread for each artwork you going to post.

Thanks, I'll do that

Response to Pokemon/Marvel mashup 2017-08-21 09:48:15

How were the Pokemon and Marvel characters randomly generated? Is there an online generator or did you create them in the first place. Nice work either way. You should consider creating a personal art thread here in this forum. :)

BBS Signature

Response to Pokemon/Marvel mashup 2017-08-21 15:50:47

At 8/21/17 09:48 AM, Luwano wrote: How were the Pokemon and Marvel characters randomly generated? Is there an online generator or did you create them in the first place. Nice work either way. You should consider creating a personal art thread here in this forum. :)

Thank you, I will continue to add images on this thread.

I used https://randompokemon.com/ for the pokemon, The marvel character was a little more involved, I pulled up a list of Marvel characters from their site, then used a random letter generator and then after figuring out how many character of that letter were there, I used a random number generator, and that gave me the the character to use.

I am working on one that mixes pokemon and a DC character now

Response to Pokemon/Marvel mashup 2017-08-22 06:05:05

At 8/21/17 03:50 PM, mpinzonart wrote:
Thank you, I will continue to add images on this thread.

I used https://randompokemon.com/ for the pokemon, The marvel character was a little more involved, I pulled up a list of Marvel characters from their site, then used a random letter generator and then after figuring out how many character of that letter were there, I used a random number generator, and that gave me the the character to use.

I am working on one that mixes pokemon and a DC character now

Thanks for clarifying, that means they were randomly picked. I totally misunderstood that. Nifty way to pick them by the way. Looking forward to your next mashup.

BBS Signature