00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Toshema's Art thread

381 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Toshema's Art thread 2017-08-08 16:56:58

Hello newgrounds forums, i'm not sure if anybody will remember me or not. but I used to hang around here allot a few years ago. Life happened and I no longer was able to keep up with all the sites I was on at the time. So my activity here decreased and stopped. However I now have decided to start anew here and meet new friends with the same passion for art. My first piece to launch off my thread is a quick drawing I did of eevee from pokemon. I wasn't sure if I should go further with it or not. Maybe add some of the eevee evolutions, umbreon, espeon etc... or maybe I should paint it. Not sure but i'm open to suggestions. Well I do have more Wips to post, which I will be posting soon. Enjoy and hello o/ !

Toshema's Art thread

Newgrounds Gallery: click image.

BBS Signature

Response to Toshema's Art thread 2017-08-11 20:44:43 (edited 2017-08-11 20:45:10)

This is WIP a portrait for one of my original characters. So of course critique's are welcome:

Toshema's Art thread

BBS Signature

Response to Toshema's Art thread 2017-08-31 22:09:57 (edited 2017-08-31 22:12:28)

Ok, here is a close up on another WIp, this one is a request for a friend who really likes shiny charizard. Can't blame him really. Shiny charizard is one of the best pokemon shinies:

Close up/detail:

http://prntscr.com/gfn3yb

Full wip:

Toshema's Art thread

BBS Signature