00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

velvzie just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Flash 'Scenes' Question

291 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Flash 'Scenes' Question 2017-08-08 02:02:51

Hey guys QQ:

I have these 20 scenes in my movie, but they look out of order, and don't know how to re-arrange them or even delete them. Will it actually matter what order these are in when I export the SWF? Will it all play in the right order according to each scene number?

Flash 'Scenes' Question

Response to Flash 'Scenes' Question 2017-08-08 02:37:22 (edited 2017-08-08 02:38:00)

At 8/8/17 02:02 AM, No-Brainer wrote: Hey guys QQ:

I have these 20 scenes in my movie, but they look out of order, and don't know how to re-arrange them or even delete them. Will it actually matter what order these are in when I export the SWF? Will it all play in the right order according to each scene number?

It really does matter which order the scenes are in as they will play in whatever order you have them in regardless of name. I think this might not be in all flashs but if so I think you can just slide the scenes around like so.

Flash 'Scenes' Question

"In matters of taste there can be no disputes."

BBS Signature

Response to Flash 'Scenes' Question 2017-08-09 02:48:46

At 8/8/17 02:37 AM, OzoneOrange wrote:
It really does matter which order the scenes are in as they will play in whatever order you have them in regardless of name. I think this might not be in all flashs but if so I think you can just slide the scenes around like so.

Woah. thanks for showing me this! Hopefully i can make it work!