00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Heln966 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Flash game sponsorship?

443 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Flash game sponsorship? 2017-08-04 13:06:47

It looks like FGL closed down the Flash game marketplace at the end of 2016. I haven't gone hunting for a sponsorship in a long time, and I was curious if there were options other than emailing every remaining flash portal individually?

I know Flash is being killed off, but online games aren't necessarily going anywhere. I'm a little surprised that a new marketplace with broader functionality hasn't risen to fill the niche.

GAH!

BBS Signature

Response to Flash game sponsorship? 2017-08-04 13:25:59 (edited 2017-08-04 13:27:47)

At 8/4/17 01:06 PM, Noodle wrote: It looks like FGL closed down the Flash game marketplace at the end of 2016. I haven't gone hunting for a sponsorship in a long time, and I was curious if there were options other than emailing every remaining flash portal individually?

I know Flash is being killed off, but online games aren't necessarily going anywhere. I'm a little surprised that a new marketplace with broader functionality hasn't risen to fill the niche.

I've been trying to keep up with the scene, but I haven't come across anything serious since FGL stopped. It's not sponsorship, but itch.io is a games marketplace you could look into if that's relevant to your interests.