00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MisterBig67425 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Affirmative action is a conspiracy

383 Views | 1 Reply

Affirmative action is conspiracy by the Jews. Now before you jump to any conclusions please hear me out.
The Jews are the smartest people in the world, Just look at Einstein, Freud, Oppenheimer. They're so smart that they manged to take over the world without anyone noticing. Ever wonder though how the Jews became this smart? Well, if you look at history its obvious that's it's because they were oppressed for so long. They had to out preform everyone just to be taken seriously and this made them ubermensch(Natural selection, BITCH!). Now that the Jews have finally taken over the world they don't want anyone taking their place and what better way to make sure of that then by making sure everyone is dumbed down with easy tasks which is what Affirmative action is. Really everyone should be being oppressed as much as possible so that they can do their best. As a result, the balance of power will be restored and true equality will be achieved.

Response to Affirmative action is a conspiracy 2017-07-21 16:45:04

At 7/21/17 01:58 PM, MemeFiend wrote: This is anti-semetic you hateful nazi son of a bitch.

Agreed.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature