00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

GreatestGameEver(programmer needed)

339 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Me and my buddy had a great idea, to start a rpg evolve sandbox game. Yes!!! you readed evolve! just like pokemon, only here, you can evolve as much as you like, while you cusomize your own creature!!! while your are evolving, you have to choose out 2 classes. (The sandbox part is not sure and it will not be in the beta.)

concept
2 classes: first one, crafters. Second one, the mages. Ad first you have no class, you are like everybody, a fat little allien, the baba’s. later on you decide what you like more. Do you like to throw rocks? Be a crafter, do you like to play with fire, be a mage. In the first stages in your baba’s life, you do not decide which class you go. so every baba knows a bit of magic and crafting, then its up to you to deside if you like crafters more or mages. Maybe you are asking to yourself, can I be a hybrid? Yes, but it will be weaker. As you perceive, you will learn a little bit more automatically about the other class. So you will always be a little hybrid. In this way, every mage can use a bow, and every crafter can make fire. We want to add later after the beta more classes in these 2 main classes. For example a soulstealer or a machinegun user with lasers!!! The further you evolve the more your weapons and spells will develop. Another feature is, the bigger your player evolves, the more tank you get, but as all the big guys, they are easier to hit. In every class, you can dash So that you can dodge skill shots or melee attacks.

2 things we need in our team are: programmers and maybe another artist, the programmer needs to work with unity.

mail us at rafjorgames@hotmail.com