00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

809118566 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Necrophilia as an ideology

498 Views | 17 Replies

Necrophilia as an ideology 2017-07-04 15:24:14

Are you for or against Necrophilia? Why? Do you think Necrophiliacs should have the right to legally marry their partners and inherit one another? What's your stance on the subject matter and what message would you like to send to the Necrophiliac community?

Response to Necrophilia as an ideology 2017-07-04 15:40:30

At 7/4/17 03:24 PM, dasmania5824 wrote: Are you for or against Necrophilia?

Neither.

Why?

It is harmless. It is found in nature too.

Do you think Necrophiliacs should have the right to legally marry their partners and inherit one another?

Marry the dead? If the dead can consent and fulfill the requirements of marriage, then yes.

What's your stance on the subject matter and what message would you like to send to the Necrophiliac community?

memento mori.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Necrophilia as an ideology 2017-07-04 16:01:41

At 7/4/17 03:40 PM, satanbrain wrote:
Do you think Necrophiliacs should have the right to legally marry their partners and inherit one another?
Marry the dead? If the dead can consent and fulfill the requirements of marriage, then yes.

Not only marriage, but also heritage. For example if you die then your dead spouse gets your stuff. They can give consent using a spirit board.

Response to Necrophilia as an ideology 2017-07-04 17:11:05

I'm guessing this is one of zorn's alts and he thinks he is funny/smart/cute by repeatedly bringing up his disgusting fetish for corpses on the BBS

Response to Necrophilia as an ideology 2017-07-04 17:39:23

Against

Why?

It's disgusting and unclean.

No, a corpse cannot consent to marriage nor can a corpse enter a legally binding contract.

What's your stance on the subject matter and what message would you like to send to the Necrophiliac community?

Y'all are sick fucks. You're mentally ill. Seek help.

The redesign happened, now my signature doesn't match anymore.

BBS Signature

Response to Necrophilia as an ideology 2017-07-04 17:41:03

Back in my day people were interested in having a sexual partner enjoy the experience as much as they did. Just cause you're ugly doesn't mean you should stop trying.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Necrophilia as an ideology 2017-07-04 20:14:48

My answer to all these questions is no, And what I want to say to the community is stop, get some help.

Response to Necrophilia as an ideology 2017-07-04 21:07:16

WTF? Just when you thought you've seen everything...

F*ck Putin the murderer, RIP Alexei Navalny

F*ck SCOTUS

Response to Necrophilia as an ideology 2017-07-04 23:13:27

At 7/4/17 05:11 PM, Dre wrote: I'm guessing this is one of zorn's alts and he thinks he is funny/smart/cute by repeatedly bringing up his disgusting fetish for corpses on the BBS

Believe it or not this is just me, not "zorn" or anybody else. Besides, my account has been up since 2013.

Response to Necrophilia as an ideology 2017-07-04 23:16:33

At 7/4/17 05:39 PM, Skwurll wrote: No, a corpse cannot consent to marriage nor can a corpse enter a legally binding contract.

Actually that's not true. Recent studies have shown that corpses can give consent and sign legal contracts by utilizing a spirit board, it's an amazing piece of technology. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouija

Response to Necrophilia as an ideology 2017-07-05 02:30:11

What happens when the body starts to decay?

BBS Signature

Response to Necrophilia as an ideology 2017-07-05 08:30:16

At 7/5/17 02:30 AM, Ganon-Dorf wrote: What happens when the body starts to decay?

You can't fuck it then, which is why you prepare a corpse in a formol (or any preservant) solution so you can make sweet love to your dead granny for a very long time.

Response to Necrophilia as an ideology 2017-07-05 13:46:35

Nibba, why would you wont to fuck a dead body? are you mentally dead?

Response to Necrophilia as an ideology 2017-07-05 14:05:35

I'm against it, because the body is completely lifeless. Probably with opened eyes. Basically, it's like a doll at that point, and I can't stand dolls. It's a similar reason for not wanting to be around statues or paintings with faces (especially with eyes) on them. That shit creeps me out.

At 7/5/17 02:30 AM, Ganon-Dorf wrote: What happens when the body starts to decay?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Tanzler
Unfortunately this man had found a way to make it work... thankfully, he was stopped.

"I wouldn't be caught dead with a necrophiliac!"

Response to Necrophilia as an ideology 2017-07-05 14:08:43

Love that this is a topic.

Necrophilia as an ideology

Response to Necrophilia as an ideology 2017-07-05 14:22:53

It's "until death do you part."

They just got out of a relationship so fucking their corpse is kind of rude; let the dead be single for awhile.
That being said you're a sick son of a bitch, do you want maggot dick? Because that's how you get maggot dick.

RIGHT-TILTING PENTAGON GANG

BBS Signature

Response to Necrophilia as an ideology 2017-07-05 17:17:15

At 7/5/17 01:36 PM, Zornuzkull wrote: he's just jealous because he was born without a cock...

Oh damn man you got me. The jig is up!

Response to Necrophilia as an ideology 2017-07-05 23:19:47

i wouldn't do it, even if i were being held at gunpoint

Why?

because it's disgusting

you mean as in to get the right to fuck their corpse once they're dead? because if they are both into that sort of thing and consent to it, good luck stopping them

just this

When ever you feel powerless, just remember this.

A single one of your pubes can shut down an entire restaurant. - Conal / MOTW: O Lucky Man!

BBS Signature