00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

christopher54000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Dagestan vs. Kekistan

368 Views | 2 Replies

Dagestan vs. Kekistan 2017-06-15 12:37:47

DAG-Devil's Advocates Group, old NG politics group that predated /pol. At it's height it contained several prominent NG BBS mods, it's own separate sub-forums and gaming website, and collection of Memes based around the Chubby Devil aka St. DAG, the patron saint of idiots who shut the hell up. A dag is also colloquial 'strayan for a clump of shit and matted wool hanging from a sheep's ass. Claimed the real country of Dagestan as their home before any of this Boris/Slav squat stuff started.

Kek- 4chancer. Failtrolls blindly imitating cool shit that happened on NG Politics 5-10 years earlier. People are so ashamed of being a part of it they choose to remain anonymous. Uses basic bitch ass pleb Pepe memes even your grandma has seen a billion times. Claims to worship a primordial egyptian frog god of chaos depicted in a museum gift shop trinket. Claims non-existent country of Kekistan which is disturbingly similar to Dagestan, which is a real place.

Goddamnit, all this was my idea first and I'm butthurt. I was on this in 2003 for crying out loud.

Is this how Tesla felt watching the rise of Edison?

Dagestan vs. Kekistan

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Dagestan vs. Kekistan 2017-06-15 14:06:00

The internet was a different beast back then, no mainstream popularity and it was largely populated by 13 year olds playing Runescape and Diablo 2.

BBS Signature

Response to Dagestan vs. Kekistan 2017-06-17 13:42:19

At 6/16/17 01:59 PM, Sekhem wrote: isn't kekistan just a joke so that /pol/ can make cringe threads of redditors/thedonald posters

Yes, all followers of Kek are a joke, and worthy of ridicule for being so ridiculous.

Unlike the Devil's Advocates, who actually have some kind of point.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature