00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

HAST3 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Arrogancy.net/What Happened?

497 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

So around the early 2000s, there was this user named "Arrogancy".
He did really cool stuff, not to mention he did all of that at 12 years old, which is really kickass. His art style was unique, the way, he drew the characters he loved like Sonic, Mario, Sephiroth, Kirby, Donkey Kong etc. Also around that time he had his own website, however, he started posting less and less, and eventually stopped. I tried finding him on other places all around the web, from DeviantArt to Twitter. It turns out he's a pretty successful: Game Designer, Animator, 3D graphics designer, photographer etc.
So I think he did himself pretty good!

This is just a little interesting coincidence, but, he made this animation named Super Smash Bros X.
This was all the way back in September 10, 2001. (Crazy to think about tright?)
He said that he would be updating the flash with more characters, but obviously, he hasn't. He made a new animation the following year named Super Smash Bros X. Gaiden. Where it was basically Luigi fighting Sonic (You should really check it out.)

But I post on this topic just to ask questions from older users and to get some answers. Why did he quit? Did he have things going on? What happened to his website? And what do you think about the scary yet deep coincidence of his animation being posted a day before 9/11?

Thanks.

Arrogancy.net/What Happened?