00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

StickmanMarkinson just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for secondary writer

376 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Alright so this is a Documentary I am trying to work on basing around video games! I like writing and all but, I do love working with others. I will be posting this to my channel on YouTube and will provide a link to the video once completed. I will say there is no deadline and as such I will not promise that the video will be up in two days or three possibly even a month, as I try to do my best with improving content on my channel, as well as scheduling other videos.

I am unable to pay you but if you like writing and are okay with that, please send a message here and I will send you the document. I will accept more than one if I enjoy the person, but here are the requirements.

1. You must enjoy writing
2. You must do research and at least try not to rely on Wikipedia, (thought most of my research is through Wikipedia on this particular topic)
3. You mustn't bully especially other writers if I pick more than one.
4. You must have at least a good understanding of the English language.
5. You must understand if I change a small detail such as a sentence's phrasing if it is basic, I am just trying to liven it up.
6. You MUST have fun

Gabriel Stanford-Reisinger is an Alaskan freelance voice over artist, writer and video editor. Feel free to say hello or offer VO work in my PMs.

Response to Looking for secondary writer 2017-06-14 09:00:13

I know you posted this 9 days ago but can you send me the document? I'd like to try my hand at this.