00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hirimi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

becoming more anti-social?

706 Views | 13 Replies

becoming more anti-social? 2017-06-02 05:27:14

When I go out in public, it always feels chaotic, like when I'm around strangers, I just get really annoyed. I hate it when strangers look at me or get within 10 feet of me. I just hate it. Unless it's a cute grill though ^->

Girls eat the cock with their vagina and suck the life from you. Then they create evil little hosts that rebel against your authority. Then she takes any riches you have, and your soul, eventually cutting your life in half or maybe more with divorce. You are a slave the moment you come out the womb. Good luck.

Response to becoming more anti-social? 2017-06-03 09:53:28

You are a mess my man.

I turn water into water

BBS Signature

Response to becoming more anti-social? 2017-06-03 10:39:55

At 6/3/17 09:53 AM, SkimblixWalker wrote: You are a mess my man.

Make Beakerboy Great Again

Response to becoming more anti-social? 2017-06-03 12:04:01

Ignore them. Block yourself to their presence.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to becoming more anti-social? 2017-06-06 01:51:07

There's quite a difference between asocial and antisocial
Unless you're being a complete sociopath and acting on antisocial behavior (like spewing hatred towards some random person on the street or being a jerk to everyone for no reason at all) then you're just asocial and it's pretty much nothing special

At 6/2/17 05:27 AM, beakerboy wrote: When I go out in public, it always feels chaotic, like when I'm around strangers, I just get really annoyed. I hate it when strangers look at me or get within 10 feet of me. I just hate it. Unless it's a cute grill though ^->

i lost all hope for a social life years ago, the last time i had human contact with a stranger who wasn't a cashier was years ago, hell i dont even recognize most of my family anymore

Response to becoming more anti-social? 2017-06-06 12:19:25

You dont like men because youre a feminist

At 6/6/17 12:19 PM, asdfsilax wrote: You dont like men because youre a feminist

I'm a feminazi, not a feminist. I believe that in the not too distant future, there will only be females and female-male hybrids. Males are inferior due to how much testosterone they produce.

I wouldn't really care if every male was forcibly castrated

Response to becoming more anti-social? 2017-06-06 12:59:19

At 6/6/17 01:51 AM, AlixBalica wrote: There's quite a difference between asocial and antisocial
Unless you're being a complete sociopath and acting on antisocial behavior (like spewing hatred towards some random person on the street or being a jerk to everyone for no reason at all) then you're just asocial and it's pretty much nothing special

there's really no such thing as a sociopath. sociopathy is a spectrum. You would describe people high on the spectrum as sociopaths, but it is still incorrect, because it is only their average tendency to behave sociopathically

source: psychology of personality university course

Response to becoming more anti-social? 2017-06-06 15:51:27

dont be antisocial it will only end bad just ignore people and keep to yourself, and if you have bad thoughts talk to someone about it

Response to becoming more anti-social? 2017-06-06 17:08:46

At 6/2/17 05:27 AM, beakerboy wrote: When I go out in public, it always feels chaotic, like when I'm around strangers, I just get really annoyed. I hate it when strangers look at me or get within 10 feet of me. I just hate it. Unless it's a cute grill though ^->

Did you ever try to play virtual world games? Social interaction there is very safe and I hope you will like it.

Response to becoming more anti-social? 2017-06-06 17:18:24

Cute girls are used to attention so if you can't handle it doubt you will be able to get one.

Accept that some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue.

BBS Signature

Response to becoming more anti-social? 2017-06-06 19:15:29

At 6/6/17 12:59 PM, beakerboy wrote:
there's really no such thing as a sociopath. sociopathy is a spectrum. You would describe people high on the spectrum as sociopaths, but it is still incorrect, because it is only their average tendency to behave sociopathically

source: psychology of personality university course

Thank you, I'm less ignorant now