00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

90 minute movie on Newgrounds?

425 Views | 5 Replies

90 minute movie on Newgrounds? 2017-06-01 19:14:27

I was just thinking about this the other day, and it got me thinking: Has anyone ever uploaded a 90 minute movie here on Newgrounds?

Like, I mean has anyone ever created their own work that's like 90 mins and posted it here. Is that even possible? Is that allowed here or what? Or does it break the minute limit?

I really don't know what to put on here.

Response to 90 minute movie on Newgrounds? 2017-06-01 19:50:58

I'm not aware of any time limits (just filesize) but I do recall a somewhat recent movie about a boy/man who, like all others, rejected his destiny and (unknowingly) chose death instead - Only except dying he had his destiny chosen for him anyway.

I'm not sure how long the movie is (at least over an hour, I think) but does anyone remember the name of it?

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Are you talking about 90 minutes worth of content or one submission that's 90 minutes? The Castle series by @get-lost is about an hour long right now and Castle IV is going to be about 40 minutes, but that's not the same as releasing the entire thing at once.

EDIT: Can confirm Castle Prologue, III, and IV sum up to 70 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjUs2eC2l3w

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to 90 minute movie on Newgrounds? 2017-06-01 23:15:29

is really fucking long. don't know what time it clocks in at though.

The limit isn't minutes or time it's file size.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to 90 minute movie on Newgrounds? 2017-06-02 09:52:21

Its entirely, technically possible to create a 90 minute movie for NG. The only thing holding you back is the file sizes, and for a guy who's used to 10Mb uploads, 100Mb uploads are a big deal. Good luck with whatever you're doing.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

At 6/2/17 09:52 AM, YomToxic wrote: The only thing holding you back is the file sizes, and for a guy who's used to 10Mb uploads, 100Mb uploads are a big deal.

I don't have plans to do a 90 min movie, but I am thinking about it a little. Also, so BIG file sizes are the limit to all this?

I really don't know what to put on here.