00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wow,my Drawings,very improvable,Wow

552 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi everyone & welcome to my Thread.

Don't expect too much words in this post, because my english isn't that great. :/
I will posting some Drawings here & try my best to communicate with you.

So, here is my first pic!
Messed up the Anstomy in this pic so bad. =|
Colo is done with Markers, working with them most of the time.

Response to Wow,my Drawings,very improvable,Wow 2017-05-27 23:00:41

Hey there, welcome! That's some nice work! May I analize it a bit? I'm no master of the art, but I can give you a couple of tips.

Let's start with what you did wrong:

The anatomy is all over the place, which is weird, your mermaid drawing has better proportions, try to learn from that. In the image it shows, I drew the image in the middle to show what I'm seeing when I see your pic, some weird pose. In the right, is my sketchy try at the pose, it's more balanced, but it looses the charm, you're gonna have to make the good one yourself haha. What's really grinding my gears, is the positioning of the eyes. It's all over the place. The heads in the middle show a quick way to fix that. You should study anatomy. But in the meantime, there's that.

Now, the good:

It's anime, sure, but you have your own style there, and I like it very much! The joints were misplaced but the proportions are awesome and unique, in a way, try to keep that style and make it better. I want to see where this goes!

Response to Wow,my Drawings,very improvable,Wow 2017-05-28 15:51:08

@kehny Thank you very much for responding & giving me helpfull feedback! =3
Finding it really awesome that you take your time to help so many in the art forum.

Just a quick sketch,same char, tried a simmiliar pose & most important shrinked the head
A little bit.
Maybe i will lineworking & coloring this piece out tommorow.

Oh it only takes a second, don't worry about it.

Holy hell, talk about improvement!
I think it's actually pretty good. Can't find any mistakes at first glance, or second. The legs look fantastic, and the whole picture has a really sound perspective.

keep up the good work!

Hello, I hope that your drawing is coming along well.

Aside from some slight anatomical issues, I noticed that the feet on your character is angled differently from the rest of the body. I would suggest that the rest of the body follow the feet, or the feet follow the perspective of the body. It should make the picture more believable.

Best of luck!

Response to Wow,my Drawings,very improvable,Wow 2017-05-31 01:41:18

@gel9 thank you very much for your advice!

sadly it is a little bit too late.=0
But i will definitely remember your tips for the next time! =3

Response to Wow,my Drawings,very improvable,Wow 2017-05-31 15:20:01

@DisGermanGuy

Definitely much better than the first iteration. Good work!

Response to Wow,my Drawings,very improvable,Wow 2017-05-31 15:42:08

It all comes down to practise :) Maybe watch some Tutorials and work on your anatomy, you'll improve with every new artwork!