00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

N0vasu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

A few Beta testers required

353 Views | 6 Replies

A few Beta testers required 2017-05-17 15:02:33

Hello

I am near the end of a game project. I should be submitting it by the weekend all going well. I just have to work on game balancing and adding medals.

Its a top down, multi directional shooter with hundreds of bots and lots of explosions and boss fights. The campaign should take about an hour to play, and the survival mode needs some serious balancing.

PM me if you are interested and I'll add u as a beta tester to the project.

Response to A few Beta testers required 2017-05-17 21:33:36

I could be a beta tester for you.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to A few Beta testers required 2017-05-18 10:07:32

At 5/17/17 09:07 PM, FireFoxxy wrote:
At 5/17/17 03:02 PM, Funkmachine wrote: shooter with hundreds of bots... The campaign should take about an hour to play... survival mode needs some serious balancing.
Is it call of duty?

Sadly its not as AAA as Call of duty, but I definitely stole their winning formula :D

Response to A few Beta testers required 2017-05-18 10:08:12

At 5/17/17 09:33 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: I could be a beta tester for you.

Thanks a mill. Invited.

Response to A few Beta testers required 2017-05-18 13:44:28

At 5/18/17 10:52 AM, MPPlantOfficial wrote:
At 5/17/17 03:02 PM, Funkmachine wrote: Its a top down...with hundreds of bots and lots of explosions
Thumbs up for NOT choosing Zombies.

Zombies you say, I never thought of that..... I've just got a great idea! Zombies :p

Response to A few Beta testers required 2017-05-18 13:45:55

Ok I have 3 testers now, so I am no longer looking for testers.

That's fine that's all well and good and dandy but I ain't no beta male, I'm not even a betta fish, I am an alpha male, I am the head of the pack the wolf pack of men, man pack, I am the head of the voltron of manpack and that means I'm in charge and what I say goes and that means, starting with this thing that means I'm not going to play no beta version of a game for beta males, bravo, good sir, bravo is the NATO alphabet equivalent of beta, but alpha is still the same because everybody knows, ask anybody and they'll tell ya that alpha is the best, it is primetime letters and positions and stuff, it is first in line in the buffet at life, so if I'm, so if life is a Cici's Pizza, and I'm first and you're like "Hey try some of this jalapeno pepperoni pizza" I'm gonna look you straight in the eye and if I decide to take every last piece of that jalapeno pizza then goddammit I'ma do it because I'm the Mr. Heavy Dick on campus and you, you can't come up to me in your threadmobile and say "uH HeY tRy ThE bEtA vErSiOn Of My GaMe" listen son, kid I don't know, child, lemme ask, no, I don't care actually, here in America it doesn't work like that I don't know how you do it in Belgium or Oman or whatever but around here Alphas are the Mr. Heavy Dicks of the world, and I'm Mr. Heavy Dick, so I'll play your game sir, I'll play your game old man but you best send to ME a Mr. Heavy Dick version of the game, you understand? I shit meatballs for breakfast so don't you tell me what letter of the alphabet I am, it's ALPHAbet, not BETAbet, get it straight. Mr. Heavy Dick: OUT.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature