00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Mibrudabot1225 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Adrenaline "bullet time" phenomenon

389 Views | 3 Replies

Adrenaline induced "bullet time" phenomenon is a real thing.

Let me first state that I have a rare congenital heart condition known as SVT -Supra ventricular Tachycardia.

It is both a blessing and a curse in that I must constantly meditate and use anti stress methods to prevent it.

Consequently I live a hermetic life style and have no friends or family in my present life. I left them behind.

My choice.

However in times of extremity; life or death / fight or flight. It is unwittingly used to my advantage...

One time I was driving home somewhat intoxicated after picking up some pot from a local source. There was one individual whom I assumed was a colleague of mine at school who I saw driving on the freeway. He was an asshole at school and on the road. I signaled to move into the right lane but he sped up blocking me. Angrily I sped up and he likewise sped up. His car being no match for mine I put my foot to the floor. He was toying with me and again sped up playing "cat and mouse". I was looking to my right and hadn't noticed that I was about to hit the rear end of a four door truck ahead of me. I was traveling about 100 - 110 MPH. I decided I wasn't going to slam on the brakes but I was either going to over take him or die trying. I swerved to the left and then to the right. Fish tailing. I had lost complete control. The car now slalomed on it's own.

I decided to pull the wheel over to the right as far as I could rather than hit the highway barrier or innocent bystanders.What happened next was astounding. Time slowed down... and I was screaming at this point.

The song "Dinosaur" by King Crimson played on my stereo myself screaming along with it.

I did a complete 180 into the opposite lane and was now face to face traveling backward at about 50-60 MPH. They had obviously yielded and slowed down at this point because I hadn't hit anyone. I put my shitty automatic transmission into reverse and flipped the car back around unscathed at about 40-50 MPH. Shaking and quite rattled I took my exit and went home and smoked a bunch of that pot to calm down. I must have intimidated the hell out of that guy because I haven't heard from him sense. He preyed on younger girls so I tried to kill him.

Don't do drugs and don't drink and drive!

Next time I use this ability I intend to put it to good use when perhaps the world is at war in a gun fight.

Response to Adrenaline "bullet time" phenomenon 2017-04-26 18:28:55

One time I was driving home somewhat intoxicated after picking up some pot from a local source

I stopped reading here. Fuck whatever you say after this point.

Response to Adrenaline "bullet time" phenomenon 2017-04-26 18:33:58

At 4/26/17 06:28 PM, Makakaov wrote:
One time I was driving home somewhat intoxicated after picking up some pot from a local source

Good for you. Can't say I blame you. Bottom line I dis-encourage drugs and alcohol. I'm straight edge at this point.

At 4/26/17 06:28 PM, Makakaov wrote:

Honestly I stopped reading here myself and moved onto to read the replies.

sadly there is only a few