00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SumMadLad just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The new TMNT 2017-04-12 13:54:00

What do u think about em'? I myself think they're a disgrace compared to the fhe originals. Donatellos got a missing tooth wtf

ila

Response to The new TMNT 2017-04-30 01:00:23

Garbage qual.

Response to The new TMNT 2017-05-03 20:50:47

Do they have nostrils in the new games too?

I think to this day TMNT on the NES was one of the hardest games i ever played. Wonder if I'd be able to do any better at it these days..?

Response to The new TMNT 2017-05-04 08:24:11

At 5/4/17 12:12 AM, Jurornumber3 wrote: I've beaten it a few times. It only gets really hard for me at the final Technodrome level.

The main thing that makes the game so hard is that only two of the turtles are worth a fuck. Raph and Mike's weapons are so goddamn short that you have to crawl up enemies asses to hit them, which makes it all the more likely that you will take a lot of damage and die.

Hm.. I've not played it since I was a kid. Would probably be a lot easier these days, given that I've played all kinds of difficult platformers since then.

Also yes.. I remember trying to make Donatello last as long as possible.

Either way, the NES game was a masterpiece. Only a challenging 18+ TMNT would match that these days. Most 3+ - PG games from big studios, representing popular franchises, are all baby level easy now.

Response to The new TMNT 2017-05-05 04:21:34

At 5/4/17 12:12 AM, Jurornumber3 wrote:
I've beaten it a few times. It only gets really hard for me at the final Technodrome level.

The main thing that makes the game so hard is that only two of the turtles are worth a fuck. Raph and Mike's weapons are so goddamn short that you have to crawl up enemies asses to hit them, which makes it all the more likely that you will take a lot of damage and die.

That corridor to Shredder is such bullshit given how easy it is to kick his ass if you stocked up on scrolls. Also, the grape turtle is great since you can actually kill those steamrollers with him.