00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LOCKdev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Scirrra Construct Is a Scam!

2,612 Views | 39 Replies

Response to Scirrra Construct Is a Scam! 2017-04-09 12:24:00

At 4/8/17 11:07 PM, RadicalGames wrote: Got a couple of Tom and Ashley's lapdog trolls coming here trying to defend Scirra.

Scabs that have never contributed anything to C2 and their opinions are worthless.

Ashley has now hid all the bugs in C3:

https://www.scirra.com/forum/we-re-moving-bug-reports-now-on-github-issues_t190239

Over 12 pages and 300 bugs reported that he just closed and hid so people won't know how bad C3 is.

As previously stated before your contraction of temporary blindness/illiteracy, all bugs have been moved here:
Github: https://github.com/Scirra/Construct-3-bugs

As for scrubs, well...no, not really :). Let's keep in mind before a few months ago you were unknown on the Scirra forums and have since (prior to being banned for good reason) posted thousands of messages in some weird attempt to up your post count to seem more important. As far as I'm aware, you've never contributed much to the Construct (or NewGrounds) community other than anger.

Please seek help. This obsession of yours is unhealthy.

Response to Scirrra Construct Is a Scam! 2017-04-09 13:05:06

I suppose thanks are actually in order. The rantings, and ravings do more to help them than anything else.
All anyone has to do to try it is click a link.
https://editor.construct.net/

Good luck with your new career of... whatever this is.
Reverse marketing?
Travelling menstral?
Town cryer?

I guess it is sad that it wont be using Construct.

Response to Scirrra Construct Is a Scam! 2017-04-09 17:55:03

At 4/9/17 12:24 PM, PixelMetal wrote:
At 4/8/17 11:07 PM, RadicalGames wrote: Got a couple of Tom and Ashley's lapdog trolls coming here trying to defend Scirra.

Scabs that have never contributed anything to C2 and their opinions are worthless.

Ashley has now hid all the bugs in C3:

https://www.scirra.com/forum/we-re-moving-bug-reports-now-on-github-issues_t190239

Over 12 pages and 300 bugs reported that he just closed and hid so people won't know how bad C3 is.

Bleenx aka piximetal is Tom's little stinky lapdog that sucks up to him in the Scirra forum. Never created a game, never helped anyone in the forum, and just trolls deperately seeking Tom and Ashley's attention.

So pathetic!

Response to Scirrra Construct Is a Scam! 2017-04-09 17:57:37

At 4/9/17 12:03 PM, Mrnewt wrote:

How long are you going to keep sucking Ashley and Tom off Newt?

You know C3 is a load of garbage and Ashley is screwing all C2 users over so what are you getting out of helping them promote a scam?

I think you just have no integrity as I pointed out in the forum several times.

Response to Scirrra Construct Is a Scam! 2017-04-09 18:00:40

At 4/9/17 01:05 PM, Mrnewt wrote: I suppose thanks are actually in order. The rantings, and ravings do more to help them than anything else.
All anyone has to do to try it is click a link.
https://editor.construct.net/

Newt here is another one of Tom's lapdog trolls that never contributes anything positive to the forum and gives out really bad advice that shows he has no integrity.

Here ya go Newt and now you and Bleenx can be buddies:

Response to Scirrra Construct Is a Scam! 2017-04-09 18:58:54

Speaking of making games in a browser, I would come back tomorrow to push more buttons, but this is quickly starting to resemble the start of a cause for gun control.

Button a: spew same rhetoric
Button b: insult person who disagrees.

Good thing the Newgrounds game jam is coming up soon where the editor is completely unlocked.

Course we don't really need all the features to play this game.

At 4/9/17 06:58 PM, Mrnewt wrote: Speaking of making games in a browser, I would come back tomorrow to push more buttons, but this is quickly starting to resemble the start of a cause for gun control.

Button a: spew same rhetoric
Button b: insult person who disagrees.

Good thing the Newgrounds game jam is coming up soon where the editor is completely unlocked.

Course we don't really need all the features to play this game.

You should stock up on chapstick for all that sucking up to Tom and Ashley you have been doing.

You do know the Jam is fixed right and Tom promised his Alpha testers a free C3 license and they will win with some suck ass games.

So gullible you are.

Response to Scirrra Construct Is a Scam! 2017-04-09 19:34:33

Expected talk of cleaning guns, and sharpening knives, instead got Yoda, and lipstick.

Threat Level: Kermit

Response to Scirrra Construct Is a Scam! 2017-04-09 19:42:49

At 4/9/17 07:34 PM, Mrnewt wrote: Expected talk of cleaning guns, and sharpening knives, instead got Yoda, and lipstick.

Threat Level: Kermit

I save the tough stuff for adults.

Seriously Newt- why are you now a Scirra suck up lapdog when everyone can see C3 is a scam?

Response to Scirrra Construct Is a Scam! 2017-04-09 22:53:49

Closing this as it doesn't belong in the General forum and you made a duplicate in the Game Development forum (where it does belong).