00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

IronBrandon just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Please Critique Me

374 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Please Critique Me 2017-03-18 23:57:24

Ive been getting into animation, and I wanna animate tests before i start a real animation that I can post to NG. The animation I want to make a stick figure fight animation similar to that of Xiao Xiao or shock. This is my test, please critique me and tell me what to do to make my animation better and ng material.

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/b4c987ba6f00b95516429348c1f95fd6

That's the test anim I just made.

hi how are ya

Response to Please Critique Me 2017-03-24 01:11:13

Te anticipation to the punch is quite nice, you did too many frames for the actual punch, try to make it faster.

After the punch, the punching character should go forward a bit, or have a little recoil, like a whip.

I agree you need to at least animate 20 seconds if you want a useful critique, but here's a start.

Response to Please Critique Me 2017-03-30 05:04:29

At 3/24/17 01:11 AM, kehny wrote: Te anticipation to the punch is quite nice, you did too many frames for the actual punch, try to make it faster.

After the punch, the punching character should go forward a bit, or have a little recoil, like a whip.

I agree you need to at least animate 20 seconds if you want a useful critique, but here's a start.

Damn it Kehny! Everywhere I go on this forum I see u! Just accept my friend request and lets call it a day...

Response to Please Critique Me 2017-03-30 13:06:09

At 3/30/17 05:04 AM, EdwardMarr wrote: Damn it Kehny! Everywhere I go on this forum I see u! Just accept my friend request and lets call it a day...

I don't know how one thing leads to the other, but sure! why the hell not. I also "rike dah pussey" anyway.