00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

imdoingaspookydance just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Searching For A Lost Music Track

1,117 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello all, I'm looking for an old music track that I found here on Newgrounds in 2008 or 2007, I remember that the title or description said something like "Silent Hill music or just another malevolent theme/track?" and a part of it sounded like a repeated scream fading out in outer space.
Is it even possible to find it?
I'd really appreciate any help and if someone remembers, and thanks a bunch.

If you can't find it, the artist/mods must have deleted it due to it violating a rule/rules or the user quit or some other shit. That or the user is STILL unscouted. In that case it's very possible it's still here but the artist must have left or something.

Good luck on finding it if the user is still unscouted. That would be like trying to find a certain drop of water in an ocean. You CAN do it but it's very hard to do. Check if you remember the artist and then check if he/she's still uploading.

Response to Searching For A Lost Music Track 2017-03-09 01:05:28

At 3/8/17 11:05 PM, UltraMX wrote: If you can't find it, the artist/mods must have deleted it due to it violating a rule/rules or the user quit or some other shit. That or the user is STILL unscouted. In that case it's very possible it's still here but the artist must have left or something.

Good luck on finding it if the user is still unscouted. That would be like trying to find a certain drop of water in an ocean. You CAN do it but it's very hard to do. Check if you remember the artist and then check if he/she's still uploading.

Thanks for the reply, I'll keep trying and see what comes up, but it was worth asking in the forums since someone might actually remember.