00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anyone remember, "Sift heads"?

706 Views | 12 Replies

Anyone remember, "Sift heads"? 2017-02-19 00:44:45

Devs recently resurfaced with a new game coming out this year according to their facebook, and I've been replaying some fo the games. I miss the MMO they made, street wars. Too bad that got shut down, oh well. Gotta say, sift heads 4 is my favorite. Instead of it being "wait til this guy shows up and shoot him" or just an action shooting mission, you had to strategize with your missions. Luring your target out, spotting people with very specific/hard body shapes and more. (Although, after your first playthrough its a pretty easy game since at that point you would know how to beat all the missions.)

What's your favorite one?

hi how are ya

Response to Anyone remember, "Sift heads"? 2017-02-19 01:15:46

I always liked the 3rd one

Response to Anyone remember, "Sift heads"? 2017-02-19 01:18:55

At 2/19/17 01:15 AM, NightRaid-NG wrote: I always liked the 3rd one

I hated the shit out of the third one, never beat it. The beat-em-up style was broken at times and was extremely hard in parts like where you get bombarded with riot police. Sift renegade did it so much better.

hi how are ya

Response to Anyone remember, "Sift heads"? 2017-02-19 01:20:19

At 2/19/17 01:18 AM, Sonirayan wrote:
At 2/19/17 01:15 AM, NightRaid-NG wrote: I always liked the 3rd one
I hated the shit out of the third one, never beat it. The beat-em-up style was broken at times and was extremely hard in parts like where you get bombarded with riot police. Sift renegade did it so much better.

We all have our own opinions kek

Response to Anyone remember, "Sift heads"? 2017-02-19 08:49:04

We all have our own opinions kek

Yeah.

hi how are ya

Response to Anyone remember, "Sift heads"? 2017-02-19 18:43:35

Sift heads was a great series. Including playing 1,2, 4, and the World Series (?). What I just don't like about the newer games is that it lags (even you switched in lower quality), also the game pattern lags (pressing the space bar or the w key). Vinnie, Kiro, and Shorty, always remembered playing those characters, good times.

SM/AMA/FAQs (Now both are ready, well sort of) My shortcuts

BBS Signature

Response to Anyone remember, "Sift heads"? 2017-02-19 19:08:45

At 2/19/17 06:43 PM, LordMartin-Mac wrote: Sift heads was a great series. Including playing 1,2, 4, and the World Series (?). What I just don't like about the newer games is that it lags (even you switched in lower quality), also the game pattern lags (pressing the space bar or the w key). Vinnie, Kiro, and Shorty, always remembered playing those characters, good times.

I wanna play the world series again, but the save system being broken is a major turn-off, considering all the world games are 35 minutes long, at the most, and beating all of them in one sitting takes a bit. You can still make an account, (you can, you have to go to their new website, make an account, thats how the account system works for world now, but it just wont save, neither through or in acts.) I hope street wars comes back though.

hi how are ya

Response to Anyone remember, "Sift heads"? 2017-02-19 20:01:00

I've heard about the game, but mistaken as "Shit Heads." I remembered the old Stickpage classic, Drunken stick (not sure if that's the correct title, but whatevs).

Time to bust a move and get it started. Time's wastin'.

-Mace 2.0

Response to Anyone remember, "Sift heads"? 2017-02-19 21:54:19

At 2/19/17 12:44 AM, Sonirayan wrote: Devs recently resurfaced with a new game coming out this year according to their facebook, and I've been replaying some fo the games. I miss the MMO they made, street wars. Too bad that got shut down, oh well. Gotta say, sift heads 4 is my

sniper games are the best need moreeee the memories

Response to Anyone remember, "Sift heads"? 2017-02-20 11:45:06

At 2/19/17 09:54 PM, orion1220 wrote:
At 2/19/17 12:44 AM, Sonirayan wrote: Devs recently resurfaced with a new game coming out this year according to their facebook, and I've been replaying some fo the games. I miss the MMO they made, street wars. Too bad that got shut down, oh well. Gotta say, sift heads 4 is my
sniper games are the best need moreeee the memories

Yeah, the tone of the games shifted a bunch after 4, still really good though. I hear Street wars was meant to be a series, but theories state failsafe games, the devs of the street wars games, didn't get paid by pryozen/popbrain/gamesfree.ca/thedevs or whatever. They got handed the source code for street wars, but, im assuming they didn't know how to work with it. So they stopped updating street wars, and made cartels instead. Then they went quiet, another rumor suggests chriss martin left, which is why they went quiet (until now), Chriss Martin is the main developer, and creator of the games. Hopefully they just bring back the street wars servers at least.

hi how are ya

Response to Anyone remember, "Sift heads"? 2017-02-20 11:46:10

I really liked the first, simple ones. They had their appeal. Next parts were technically better, but they drove away from the original concept of professional contract killer game. The game story got more personal and unnecessary characters have been introduced. I'd like to see how a good classic sniper killer game would look like, if it was made nowadays, after decade of experimenting with mobile games.

Response to Anyone remember, "Sift heads"? 2017-02-20 11:52:39

Sift heads 0 by far the best.

Response to Anyone remember, "Sift heads"? 2017-02-20 15:14:29

At 2/20/17 11:46 AM, Makakaov wrote: I really liked the first, simple ones. They had their appeal. Next parts were technically better, but they drove away from the original concept of professional contract killer game. The game story got more personal and unnecessary characters have been introduced. I'd like to see how a good classic sniper killer game would look like, if it was made nowadays, after decade of experimenting with mobile games.

Yeah, I loved the simple style of sh1-4. I still love the newer games though. SH4 and zero, however are my favorites, as they do the contract killer thing right, instead of just "o shoot this guy" you need to strategize.

hi how are ya