00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Your favorite movie of the year ?

403 Views | 6 Replies

What is your favorite movie of 2016? Mine is Ga Ga Land. Starring Lady Ga Ga and Ryan Reynolds. What's yours?

NO. really... it is La La Land. Totally gay for that movie. Arrival a close second,

Response to Your favorite movie of the year ? 2017-02-17 06:45:10

It had to be Deadpool, after so many years on hold, finally came out, and even the stroy wasn't that original It show that the public can take a well made (and made with care also) dumb rated-R movie like in hte 80s and 90s, When all the blockbusters are PG-13 movies become very boring.

But then...

Arrival happened, I was blown away after so much action movies with almost the same plot this movie appeared, makin a better version of "love solves everything" Interstellar tried to do (the weakest part of Interstellar was that bit.)

So I really don't know witch to choose...
If it were for the influence, I'd like Deadpool more, but clearly Arrival is a better movie in general even if is not too groundbreaking.

It's good to learn something new every day!

Trying to develop games, music and art.

Follow my work!

Response to Your favorite movie of the year ? 2017-02-17 07:41:36

The Secret Life of Pets

BBS Signature

Response to Your favorite movie of the year ? 2017-02-17 08:11:49

The Witch & Moana. Actually haven't watched bunch of films yet.

BBS Signature

Response to Your favorite movie of the year ? 2017-02-17 10:51:26

La La Land.
Don't Breath.
The Nice Guys.
The Neon Demon.

Way to many to choose from.

Response to Your favorite movie of the year ? 2017-02-17 15:57:13

At 2/17/17 11:40 AM, Jurornumber3 wrote: There's lots of stuff I haven't seen yet, but I really liked 10 Cloverfield Lane.

This

At 2/17/17 06:45 AM, Raeldor wrote: It had to be Deadpool,

Yeah I'll just go with this. I don't remember watching many other movies and the only relevant thing I remember from 2016 was the ocean of bawwww and tears from people mourning celebrity deaths.

At 2/17/17 10:11 PM, Jurornumber3 wrote: You know what I didn't like? Blair Witch.

What a fucking let down that was, and this is coming from a huge fan of the original.

I didn't watch the new one because I saw the trailer and knew immediately it wouldn't live up to its predecessor. Money saved ayyyy $$$

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature