00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Wettle just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Info about Clark Lybeck nd Randy S.

453 Views | 3 Replies

Hello everyone, I need some help for an article I want to put together for my website https://comedyngaming.com

I've been on google for about an hour now trying to find any info i can about Clark Lybeck, the article I want to publish is going to be about the history and legacy of flash animation films and apparently he's the one who started it all. Since newgrounds is basically the home of sprite movies, I figured asking here would be my best bet at finding out anything I can. I was 2 years old in 2000 so I know nothing about what was going on here at that time, I mostly grew up on super Mario Z,

Anyway any info will help, thank you all!

Response to Info about Clark Lybeck nd Randy S. 2017-02-10 21:32:02

At 2/10/17 09:26 PM, Zornuzkull wrote: Sounds like a worthwhile endeavor...
You should ask around among the old guard I'm sure one or two can point you in the right direction...

What is the old guard ?

Response to Info about Clark Lybeck nd Randy S. 2017-02-10 22:04:32

Thank you so much!!

Response to Info about Clark Lybeck nd Randy S. 2017-02-11 07:42:53

At 2/10/17 09:23 PM, bklynbloke21 wrote: Hello everyone, I need some help for an article I want to put together for my website https://comedyngaming.com

I've been on google for about an hour now trying to find any info i can about Clark Lybeck, the article I want to publish is going to be about the history and legacy of flash animation films and apparently he's the one who started it all. Since newgrounds is basically the home of sprite movies, I figured asking here would be my best bet at finding out anything I can. I was 2 years old in 2000 so I know nothing about what was going on here at that time, I mostly grew up on super Mario Z,

Anyway any info will help, thank you all!

Clark is @visionomud on NG. He wasn't the first one making Flash movies but he was the first doing sprite movies (that anyone knows of) so definitely earns a place in the history books for that one!

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature