00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I had the most fked up dream

306 Views | 6 Replies

I had the most fked up dream 2017-01-25 15:21:40

So in my dream, I was with a group of people, I guess some kind of circle of friends and we were just talking and shooting the shit y'know, and one of my friends says something as a joke, "we must be living in a video game, if you die you respawn in 30 seconds and there could be a point system so every kill is a point and whoever gets the most points must be the winner of the match."

I genuinely thought he was serious. So, I snuck outside and got a big machete from the shed. Then I snuck back into my friends house, and I waited until they went to sleep, but one of them stayed awake, so when he wasn't looking I drove it through his neck and muffled his screams with my free hand.

One of them woke up right after and I stabbed him in a similar way, then I started going around the house and killing them in their sleep.

But I forgot to kill one of them, he was a fat fellow, but somehow I didn't see him in the dark. When I woke up in the morning, he was in total shock, he saw me and tried to run, but I cornered him and pointed the machete at him and I said something like "I got a lot of points. Isn't that great?"

He said "yeah... great.... can I live?"
I said "Ohh come on it's just 30 seconds to respawn" I was laughing and he was just pissing himself, I got closers and put the blade on his throat and started slicing, and I kept talking about how fun the game was
He then said "I think you'll get the points now, you can stop now, you can go"

I stopped and took a step back, watching him bleed all over, and then I said I was worried that the others were respawning soon and so I had to kill him so I slit his throat more and he died, then the dream ended or I don't remember the rest

My mind is one weird place

Response to I had the most fked up dream 2017-01-25 15:32:02

you seem like a perfectly healthy well adjusted young man

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature

Response to I had the most fked up dream 2017-01-25 15:38:23

At 1/25/17 03:32 PM, Spedmallet wrote: you seem like a perfectly healthy well adjusted young man

:)

Response to I had the most fked up dream 2017-01-25 15:40:06

Well, that is an odd dream, but the whole "what if life were like a video game?" isn't too rare a thought. If you haven't seen the Chapelle Show episode that parodies GTA: Vice City you might want to watch it as it is pretty funny.

Those who do not learn from the mistakes of their past are doomed to repeat them.

Response to I had the most fked up dream 2017-01-25 15:42:20

At 1/25/17 03:40 PM, generalwinter wrote: Well, that is an odd dream, but the whole "what if life were like a video game?" isn't too rare a thought. If you haven't seen the Chapelle Show episode that parodies GTA: Vice City you might want to watch it as it is pretty funny.

There is a 50% chance we, and the universe, is just a simulation being run in a future computer

Response to I had the most fked up dream 2017-01-25 17:30:23

So the second someone says life is probably a video game, you take them super seriously and go on a rampage?

We should hang out

Response to I had the most fked up dream 2017-01-25 18:22:36

I fell off the roof again...

Actually, I fell about 100 feet (and midway through the fall maneuvered myself into a dive) before hitting tropical ocean water.

I nearly touched the sandy bottom and there were at least three stingrays around me (which I was worried about coming into contact with).

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature