00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Future Immortality 2026: No Anger

544 Views | 11 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Future Immortality 2026: No Anger 2017-01-20 01:43:58

The Top 20 Countries of Dewj Froth for this Time Frame
1. United States
2. Brazil
3. United Kingdom
4. Canada
5. Australia
6. Serbia
7. Mexico
8. Same
9. Israel
10. Iraq

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Future Immortality 2026: No Anger 2017-01-20 01:46:08

11. Slovakia
12. Norway
13. Netherlands
14. Poland
15. Tanzania
16. Indonesia
17. Turkey
18. New Zealand
19. Pakistan
20. India

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Future Immortality 2026: No Anger 2017-01-20 10:07:50

SExual Imoriality run rampid on the net, the strip clubs are the best connected oddly enough, yet peope are more concerned with wrestleing with the devil to think it matters, if only we had a healing pool at the epicenter...

James 4:6 6But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: "God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble."

Response to Future Immortality 2026: No Anger 2017-01-20 12:17:06

My objective is to get humanity up to 2026. It is my job and your job to teach Christianity to humanity. We must teach others about Jesus Christ. He is our Hero. It is true. The Bible does not give us anymore time prophecies.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Future Immortality 2026: No Anger 2017-01-20 20:50:36

However, we still know the future about what will take place. The Bible lets us know what is going to happen.
The love of Dewj Froth will conquer the Satanism of the Pirates. The love of Dewj Froth will conquer World War 3.
Love is always something that exists in eternity. Even if your lover dies, you can still love that person. Love is one thing that can travel through time. Love is a time traveler.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Future Immortality 2026: No Anger 2017-01-21 01:32:28

Both you and I are alive. We must use our love of Christianity to wake up the rest of humanity.
Monday
The steel and iron antenna must transmit Christian messages from Texas, up to space, throughout the Milky Way Galaxy, and then back to earth. Earthlings in certain countries will then hear those Christian messages from King Boobee Victor Lar.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Future Immortality 2026: No Anger 2017-01-21 02:11:40

It is my duty to publish the Christian gospel to many nations. There are certain nations that listen to me more than others.
Some people say I'm disturbing.
Some say I'm NSFW. Some say I'm a cult leader and I brainwash people. It's a trip. I can't believe some of the things people have said about me. They don't even know me. It's really wild. I guess I just have to realize that's what happens when you reach a certain level of fame. People are gonna make stuff up about you. I never thought I'd reach this level of fame. Dewj Froth, yes. But me? No way.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Future Immortality 2026: No Anger 2017-01-21 12:32:17

Fame, is not my Goal, winning is, weather it be souls for Christ or a base ball or football game or a hocey game we must win win win.. The Clemson Tigers Did.

James 4:6 6But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: "God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble."

Response to Future Immortality 2026: No Anger 2017-01-21 15:56:22

Winning is a beautiful thing. The ultimate win is making it to Heaven!

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Future Immortality 2026: No Anger 2017-01-22 09:06:19

At 1/21/17 03:56 PM, stewardhklarlover wrote: Winning is a beautiful thing. The ultimate win is making it to Heaven!

Yes Yes YES, And that not all christians make it there as some non Christians do, the proffesion to be a Christian is a yes high calling some people have takeen it as a socio economic attribute, those are the ones who are in it for the benifists not the realationship with God, some people have chosen not to profess Christianity because the blindly see all the problems and not the benefits, yet they still live christ like lives, those are the non Christians that will make it to Heaven. Remember it is the personal realationship with the trinity God wants you to have you don't have to profess Christianity to do that, though it is encouraged to share your faith...

Response to Future Immortality 2026: No Anger 2017-01-24 18:38:16

The year is 2025.
The start of a new 7 year time frame.
Victor Infinite Sector 9. Blue Clothing. Victor 9. Page HE. Books 10 - 21. Victor Infinite Sector 9 Era. 5 Final Topaz Pyramids. Anger = 97.
Sabbath! :)
Read Mark 15, 16, Luke 1.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to Future Immortality 2026: No Anger 2017-01-24 18:41:38

11 = Zif 2025 - Tame your Anger. Read Luke 2, 3, 4. Be content with your wages. Be content with your job.
Is a season 90 days?
No prophet is accepted in his own country.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature