00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GigzMcGeezie just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

VoiceActor seeking animation projec

309 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello. My name is Stefan.
I'm a voice actor in Cleveland Ohio. I've mainly done commercial and industrial work and now I'm looking to branch off into animation. I need a animation reel to grab animators attention but I haven't worked ANY animation jobs yet. So, for a limited time, I want to offer my services for free to 4-5 projects that need voices.
All I'm asking for in return is the files of the project so I can make an animation reel out of them. I ask, if possible, the animation projects to not be too amature-ish. Not to be a snob, but I'd like it to have a pro feel to it. I'd also like to be able to see some of your previous work before we begin.
I have a home studio to record and can offer a 24hr turn around for most scripts. You can hear my demos on my website at sjohnsonvoice.com. If interested, please email me at info@sjohnsonvoice.com.

Response to VoiceActor seeking animation projec 2017-01-12 18:04:33

You can listen to my Character reel here: https://soundcloud.com/sjohnsonvoiceovers/revised-character-reel-rough-demo-2017

At 1/11/17 07:15 PM, StefJohnVoiceOvers wrote: Hello. My name is Stefan.
I'm a voice actor in Cleveland Ohio. I've mainly done commercial and industrial work and now I'm looking to branch off into animation. I need a animation reel to grab animators attention but I haven't worked ANY animation jobs yet. So, for a limited time, I want to offer my services for free to 4-5 projects that need voices.
All I'm asking for in return is the files of the project so I can make an animation reel out of them. I ask, if possible, the animation projects to not be too amature-ish. Not to be a snob, but I'd like it to have a pro feel to it. I'd also like to be able to see some of your previous work before we begin.
I have a home studio to record and can offer a 24hr turn around for most scripts. You can hear my demos on my website at sjohnsonvoice.com. If interested, please email me at info@sjohnsonvoice.com.

Response to VoiceActor seeking animation projec 2017-01-13 07:48:08

you should upload an example here on newgrounds, I'm probably not the only one who refuses any and all external links.

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature

Response to VoiceActor seeking animation projec 2017-01-13 08:41:17

Of course. I do have demos posted on new grounds. Is there anywhere specific I should post them?

At 1/13/17 07:48 AM, Spedmallet wrote: you should upload an example here on newgrounds, I'm probably not the only one who refuses any and all external links.

Response to VoiceActor seeking animation projec 2017-01-13 09:16:19

At 1/13/17 08:41 AM, StefJohnVoiceOvers wrote: Of course. I do have demos posted on new grounds. Is there anywhere specific I should post them?

At 1/13/17 07:48 AM, Spedmallet wrote: you should upload an example here on newgrounds, I'm probably not the only one who refuses any and all external links.

you can put them either in your dumping grounds or submit it to the audio portal

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature