00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Heln966 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Nursing Home Survival Strategy.

332 Views | 3 Replies

Nursing Home Survival Strategy. 2017-01-10 15:17:26

Life is a game.

Your age is the score.

However, there is a level many never reach, a level riddled with mentally ill walkers, stalkers, and even crawlers. A level where staying alive is a difficult balance of rare and expensive powerups called "medications" which can only be provided by even rarer aloof NPCs with the power over life and death called "Doctors."

In the nursing home, many members of the criminally insane who have served their debt to society but whom are still unsafe to unleash in the general populace wander the halls preying upon the weak, stealing their life giving medications and most precious personal treasures in their dying moments like vultures picking the eyes out of living corpses too close to death to defend themselves but just alive enough to suffer the final horrible truth of their dissolution.

I for one plan to create a harem of incapacitated old women who I exploit for medication fueled geriatric orgies in exhibitionist defiance of the staff's regulations.

What is your plan to survive? Will you become one of the fallen, wandering the halls with half rotten feet looking for victims, or will you barricade yourself in your room in the false hope the nursing staff will defend you against the half-dead horde?

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Nursing Home Survival Strategy. 2017-01-10 18:25:06

Strategy, hoping that by the time I get there they just plug you into a VR machine like the matrix.

Those who do not learn from the mistakes of their past are doomed to repeat them.

Response to Nursing Home Survival Strategy. 2017-01-10 23:47:28

Someone should make this an actual game XD

Response to Nursing Home Survival Strategy. 2017-01-11 12:08:56

At 1/10/17 05:53 PM, Jyni wrote: Man they should stop making these new Sim games so edgy

It was the edges of stone flakes that made human technological evolution possible, sjw.

At 1/10/17 06:25 PM, generalwinter wrote: Strategy, hoping that by the time I get there they just plug you into a VR machine like the matrix.

This is a viable means of enjoying your internment, but ultimately it will leave you helpless to the predations of Wanderers who reject the tethers of the establishment. You precious medications will be harvested like honey from a comb as you wither and die.

At 1/10/17 10:16 PM, Sensationalism wrote: I was vegan for eight years and I practice yoga so I think I"ll be healthy and fine :P

For how long? A hundred years? Two hundred? How high will your score be? Eventually, we all succumb to the inherent entropy.

At 1/10/17 11:47 PM, NightRaid-NG wrote: Someone should make this an actual game XD

You're right @deathink

I'm totally down for whatever help you want, other than like talent and stuff. If you're doing a shell game that's mainly plot, I work in the industry and know a bunch of messed up stuff.

At 1/11/17 03:25 AM, Zornuzkull wrote: My brother works in a care home with dementia patients...
He fucking hates it forcing him to play this game as well would probably drive him insane...
How can I help make this a reality?

Yeah, the inspiration for this idea came from real nursing home horror stories I've discovered while working in medical billing.

I think that's the real hook here, that the process of aging is a process of zombification, something none of us will never escape.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature