00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Mitchelf just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

i'm looking for an animator

525 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

i'm looking for an animator 2017-01-08 17:29:24

I'm a writer/voice actor/editor/ who has some ideas about some things that I think could be funny with the help of some nice animations. I uploaded my first video here, and I have a bunch of music from the past when I was more active. There is a link to my YouTube with more videos (We just launched the channel this month) on my profile. If anyone is interested in discussing this further, please hit me up!

Response to i'm looking for an animator 2017-01-08 20:30:36

Hi eqftc,

Is this a paid gig? Examples of my work can be found on my main page @Wondermeow if you like what you see we can move from there, cheers.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

BBS Signature

Response to i'm looking for an animator 2017-01-08 22:34:52

At 1/8/17 08:30 PM, Wondermeow wrote: Hi eqftc,

Is this a paid gig? Examples of my work can be found on my main page @Wondermeow if you like what you see we can move from there, cheers.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

Hey! It's not a paid thing, more looking for someone who is interested in creating something new together to see if it works. I'm thinking along the lines of a quick cut sketch show, robot chicken esque, short episodes around 5-10 minutes per month.

Response to i'm looking for an animator 2017-01-08 22:44:05

Just an FYI 5-10 mins isn't short and very unrelistic to achieve it usually takes a month to complete a 1 mins worth in general. I advise you if you are taking this seriously rethink your project or your going to get flamed on this forum.

BBS Signature

Response to i'm looking for an animator 2017-01-12 01:54:35

At 1/8/17 10:44 PM, Wondermeow wrote: Just an FYI 5-10 mins isn't short and very unrelistic to achieve it usually takes a month to complete a 1 mins worth in general. I advise you if you are taking this seriously rethink your project or your going to get flamed on this forum.

Sorry man, I'm not an animator so I would have no idea how long it takes to create something. Of course I'd be willing to rethink my idea, it's just an idea. I'm only posting because I think with the help of a good animator I could write some funny stuff. I just don't have the visuals. I'm not here to get flamed, just to talk to some new people and try some new shit.

Response to i'm looking for an animator 2017-01-26 18:40:22

I could animate for you

Response to i'm looking for an animator 2017-02-01 02:06:01

At 1/26/17 06:40 PM, NightRaid-NG wrote: I could animate for you

Cool! We should talk more about some ideas soon!

Response to i'm looking for an animator 2017-02-06 20:58:10

I'm interested :)