00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BrunoVugl just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Eric Andre Show

602 Views | 4 Replies

The Eric Andre Show 2017-01-04 01:01:41

Anybody a fan of this show in particular? Right now im watching him run up and down smashing into shit and abe lincoln snuck behind him.

Response to The Eric Andre Show 2017-01-04 23:12:35

I can't find myself laughing at a seemingly out of control crack addiction.

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to The Eric Andre Show 2017-01-05 09:42:20

I like it because it capitalizes on something Comedy Central didn't take into account: Hannibal Buress should only be given in small quantities.

That, and I like how he makes his guests uncomfortable as fuck, with the exception of Jack Black who did whipits (inhalation of co2 gasses from a whip cream or other food spray can that causes extreme lightheadedness and the reverse effect of helium on the voice) as a guest. I guess JB has worked with T&E enough to understand weird shit.

I think the skits are subpar, but the "bad editing" comedy style always makes me smile. Like the "[x] was the Terminator the entire time" and/or "this woman died in jail" bits. The "ranch" skits are good enough, because he's just saying nonsense to people that's short and quotable. At least it's quoteable in my household; Me, my dad and my brother generally greet eachother with "buzz me bro" or "ranch me mulatto" or "What's up, Bangkok Dangerous?"

Disclaimer: "whipits" can cause brain damage on account of the extreme oxygen deprivation to the brain. Don't do it.

Bird up!

I was born ready. My eyelashes, alas, were not.

BBS Signature

Response to The Eric Andre Show 2017-01-09 09:40:41

At 1/5/17 01:51 AM, Sekhem wrote: i'm in super mensa

How high is the sky?

I carry your heart. I carry it in my heart.

BBS Signature

Response to The Eric Andre Show 2017-01-09 13:54:54

Possibly one of my all-time favorite shows.

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature